Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Connect I Cut Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, Dec 5, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Maxian

Maxian Member

OH yea, and at one part in order to "make a point" they used a stencil to stencil some statistics on the wall about numbers of reported graffiti...

That made me laugh.

2. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

yeah but yo that wasnt a kid tagging the electrical box...he was buffing it...i beleive he was scubbing it...if your talkin bout the box with the twicer handie on it.

3. Alchohlics_Anonymous

sorry to bust your bubble but yes that whats they think of us.... barely anyone outside of graffiti sees it as "creative" or "art"...

4. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

they had a few old tosses of mine on one of the video montages in a few clips, that made me smile, then frown cause they were old as fuck and wack as hell

5. dressdemwhores

dressdemwhores Senior Member

bottom line, if they want the "graff -dilema" solved they're better off taking that buff money and designating a legal wall instead of pissing it away, what are they crying about anyway, they get to give their buddies clean-up contracts. polictical job security, and by the way is it election year?

6. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

for certian cities yes, its election time. oh and i know someone off this site had some nice shit to say about me and din and cereal and whatnot. why dont you leave a name next time

7. Alchohlics_Anonymous

^do i see a gay bash in the future? hmmmm....?

8. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Maybe they left you a PM. If not, I did.

9. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

you did what, wrote on our wall or left a PM?

im assuming its the first one seeing as i dont have any new PMs

10. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

I left you a PM over a week ago.

11. Scene*

Scene* Elite Member

sorry to bust your bubble but yes that whats they think of us.... barely anyone outside of graffiti sees it as "creative" or "art"... [/b][/quote]
    even my grandma calls me a vandal

12. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

apparently not, resend it

13. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

even my grandma calls me a vandal [/b][/quote]
    True. The publics image of writers has always been negative for the most part, but then again, I am a vandalist if you look at it that way. And for some reason I gain a sense of pride in the fact that I do all of this for my freedom of self expression and as a hobbie when im risking alot more then most people would like to outside of writers.

I have the special recorded on my tivo, but its not worth me figuring out a way to get it onto my computer.

14. guest_1

guest_1 Member

if you really want to watch that gay special again , just go to www.fox61.com , they have all there videography special assignements on there ...

15. afriendofafriend

afriendofafriend Member

16. afriendofafriend

afriendofafriend Member

17. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

thats wut i said........some one should write a letter to the mayor or some one along those lines and maybe it will come true and it would be sweet

18. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

how about no. people dont like us, if you cant deal with that then dont be a part of it. fuck trying to be liked, if you wanna be liked do canvases and get in a gallery, not graffiti. id love to see you get laughed at if you actually wrote a letter to hartford's mayor in an attempt for him to like writers.

19. dressdemwhores

dressdemwhores Senior Member

blah blah blah...you bomb houses and private businesses(u should want a legal wall so u could practice and get halfway decent). ya might get a little respect from "local folks" (who would vouch on a petition) if you didnt dstroy working class citizens property, with pure crap that u think is dope, i havent seen any of u "ct heads" post even a decent bomb u did, u dont have the right to be out bombin shit anyway when your shit is plain ugly and your fuckin hand-styles suck to. if u knew the rules u'd stick to city, state and rich coporate companies.

remember, when you lie, your only lying to yourself.

20. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

not that im expecting an answer but what do you write?
    you can answer in a PM if youd like