Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kamloops

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Zealot, Dec 20, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

2. cowboyfromhell

cowboyfromhell Senior Member

asesr :rolleyes:

3. kayo1

kayo1 Senior Member

i thought you were an envy of cleaness bigmoe. it doesnt get much cleaner than that FETA roller

4. gun runner

gun runner Senior Member

its a roller, clean is not the point...and im pretty sure fraze did that with a extension, not a ladder, so itd be pretty hard to make it clean anyways...

5. stigma 2k6

stigma 2k6 Senior Member

this iz dope

even kamloops :D

6. kayo1

kayo1 Senior Member

frazes was there for a year or so. FETA did a new one. at least it was something in a town like ours, when nothing else was being done. who cares. its just a roller. and this is still just the internet.

:wub: we need gravy and possibly runs to come through here

7. gun runner

gun runner Senior Member

8. grafxnine

grafxnine Senior Member

asesr :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
    well if it was for bigmoe and fraze for showing asesr were the wall was he would have never went down there fraze and moe keep it to them selfs for a long time before sharing it with other writers yeah he did go and ask them fuck we just painted it even got a ticket from cn one day before you try to make your self look good get the facts right

whatever that town blows anyways

9. grafxnine

grafxnine Senior Member

its just two color same old shit a big roller with no style fraze had style to it if you dont put any style in to it why try if you did it for fame go home and sketch i hate ppl tha write for fame just because they think it will make them cool

10. mesc_oner

mesc_oner Elite Member

and who the fuck is feta, the only time ive herd that name is when limit was talkin about how he got lined by it

11. wheelchair

wheelchair Senior Member

the fraze roller was ugly as fuk ,who rolls a legal anyway.your all KROMETS.get up or shut up

12. grafxnine

grafxnine Senior Member

well that wall was never legal and still isnt and bigmoe and fraze got fines from cn pigs for painting back there

13. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

"Kromit" Werd's affectionate term for Kamloops Kid's. :ph34r:

On another note I'll get flix of the CME fillers tomorrow if I can.

14. cowboyfromhell

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y21_FrankieKnucks_Argon_purporangefillin.jpg

capping cappers. straight outta spoolmak.

15. kayo1

kayo1 Senior Member

limit never got lined by FETA. some junkie lined him, one of those downtown "hit up hardcore kids." so FETA returned the favor to the kid. why would FETA line limit?
    i cant believe how much drama is in this forum. this forum needs a tv show.

16. Served your punk ass!

Served your punk ass! Senior Member

Grafixnine- please dont even act like we don't know your bigmoe.. haha thats awesome!!! I like to refer to myself in the 3rd person often too! Its fun. And XL is legal... Asesr got that shit in like 02'. The only thing that is a little hazy is the first wall... Everyone has painted that shit for soo long they assume its legal, however I really don't know.. the only reason you got fines from the bulls is cause you were walking on the tracks.... they tend to do that if they see you tresspassing!

17. sateinin

sateinin Senior Member

:ph34r:

hahaha are people seriously trying to start beef over who painted on excel first? gosh golley there are some dummies on here. Yippy Kiyaaaaaa. hahaha yes bigmoe or grafixnine or whoever you are you probably did paint there first. i remember when i first went there about 6 years ago, you had a few hollows and some thing you said you did in the middle of the night. hahaha i didnt know fraze when i painted there, i barely knew you. fact is, XL is legal, the other one might as well be...look where its located...those walls probably have over 50 layers of paint on them. can someone please go to XL and the wall beside it with a metal spatula and spend a week or two scrapping years of paint layers off of the wall so we can see it in its original form?? ha!

the guy that owns XL has been harassed by the task force numerous times to take the wall away, and refuses. probably the only business owner in kamloops you doesnt fall subject to the task force.

thanks for showing us the way grafix...bigmoe

hip hip...hooray, come on guys help me out. hip hip...hooray.

`i love it when you call me big poppa!`

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: you get 4 ninja faces.

oops, maybe ill get called out for my screen name. does anybody have an japanese to english dictionary?

:ph34r: HIYAH :ph34r:

18. cowboyfromhell

19. kayo1

kayo1 Senior Member

who did that new "RIP Snail"

20. sateinin

sateinin Senior Member

:ph34r: someone should post the R.I.P snail.

rest in peace...

prayers to him and those close to him.
    rip