Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ow1

ow1 Senior Member

yeah, mines basically like the RooR little sista but with green logo. I have an ashcatcher also.. they're not called "ice shelves" they're ice catchers.

Also, everybody here know's you are a faggot because you obviously can't have BB/WW/AK47/Skunk#1 in one strain.. can't have sex with four plants you fuckin idiot.
    (not my picture.. same exact bong but with a green bowl)

[Broken External Image]:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/samped/r00r.jpg

here is some of my buds i took pictures of
    [Broken External Image]:http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/500/medium/AUT_0080.JPG
    [Broken External Image]:http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/data/500/medium/AUT_0076.JPG [/b][/quote]
    couldnt u just mate 2 of them together then the 2 left over mate them then mate the 2 u come out with then u have them all in one nm prolly not

2. ares

ares Elite Member

You told both kids you quoted that they were wrong, and the one dude wasn't wrong.

fuck working 9 hour shifts, hungover with less than 3 hours sleep. sometimes i dont know why i bother...

3. Exploited

Exploited Elite Member

^^ ya man going to work after partying sux..i had work at 8 on sunday and i i only got home at like 4:30, went to see dropkick murphys then bars after....

also i burned a fat head with one of my profesors today, so jokes

4. hoast

hoast Member

dude fear and loathing in las vegas is craaaaaazy. when they do the ether thats what that shit is actually like, the director had to do all these drugs because i done each one and i felt the exact same waYy!

(except the "adrenachrome" which isn't used as a drug, people have tried injecting raw adreneline though. makes your heart explode)

anyways guys whos into rolling? got a bunch of em right here.. they aren't brand names because they were pressed by a local setup, 100% pure mdma

5. ow1

ow1 Senior Member

just got me two dime bags packed with shake for 1 dolla

6. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

are you guys proud of buying shake?, mostlikely leaf matter ha, make hash out of that,
    yeah i got 2 oz of shake for 18 buck one day.. he offerd it to me and i was like fuck you i aint buying that shit, he said man just lemme get 20 bucks, i said naw how bout 18 B)
    i made cookies and hash from it so w/e

hoast- so you got some Pure mdma... thats bullshit yor probally one of those kids that gets told its pure shit but its just DXM fucking bummer eh,

7. Spitz

Spitz Senior Member

I dont know about you but i smoke the bud and shake.

8. cess!

cess! Elite Member

9. afriendofafriend

afriendofafriend Member

10. MegamanX

MegamanX Senior Member

I just got my girl a 1 foot glow in the dark bong with blue skull and crossbones all over it. Will have pics as soon as I get the internet at home.

11. wang dang doodle

wang dang doodle Senior Member

is you girl a shaved head overwight biker dyke?

if so she will love the new tube!

12. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

When it comes to weed, I second that.
    Ares is a weed guru.

13. hoast

hoast Member

who da fuck are you? i know my pressers, i dont even get rolls that much mostly moly fluffy ass white molly, pure as can be.

here's some minnesota purp for all you who think there aint shit here
    just some everyday shit, goes for 40 per 8th, half 165 280 zips
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/samped/AUT_130.jpg

14. krylontagger

krylontagger Member

i can just steal weed off my sister cuz she just leaves it out in the open

15. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

16. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

-_- mmm, weeeeeedery heha!11111111111.........................................................................................................

17. ANIK

ANIK Member

You can make a sick bong out of an exhaust pipe, some bathroom sealant and a bowl + pipe from a bong, thats all i'm gonna tell you... You can work the rest out for yourselves. May be expensive and time consuming, but damn is it worth it. Big up any london mans...

18. ares

ares Elite Member

When it comes to weed, I second that.
    Ares is a weed guru. [/b][/quote]
    I got alot to teach, but even more to learn..

yo krylontagger, get a job.

19. whatsgoinon

whatsgoinon Senior Member

i love weed , weed weed weed , i love to smoke it smoke smoke smoke roll roll roll smoke smoke smoke hahahaha.fucking blaaaaaaazed.
    canadian weed is the shit i love it and thats why i will never move to the states (not saying theres no good weed there)i just cant find any good shit when i go down there. but let me tell you the jack herer is INSANEEEEE in montreal right now if i had my cam i would flick this nug for u stoners out there would make u drooooooooooooool.
    hold it down fellow stoners.

20. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Made this up on the spot using the ocanada anthem lyrics.. This is how it really should be :D :lol: \/

O Marijuana!
    Our love and native drug!
    True patriot love in all thy weed's command.

With glowing bongs we see thee rise,
    The True smoke strong and free!

From far and wide,
    O Marijuana, we smoke everyday day for thee.

Dealer keep our weed, glorious and cheap!!
    O Marijuana, we smoke everyday day for thee.

O Marijuana, we smoke everyday day for theeeeeeeee.