Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. 3rt

3rt Member

2. 3rt

3rt Member

This is my first tag ever can u tell me what u think and like ne tips u have to make me better

ai29.photobucket.com_albums_c278_kingmidas1990_102_0045.jpg

its sloppy im sorry

3. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

3rt- You asked for crits so I'm gonna give you some. Done take it hard, just push yourself harder if you like writing. First off, learn the culture of writing including the terminology. That's not a "tag" it's a bomb or throwie.Second, it's not good. Stay off walls untill you can produce something reasonable. You obviously put effort into it, but you need to learn letter structure in a blackbook before you get up or you tarnish the already bad reputation that writers have. Work on basic block letters, get those down, then study other peoples work to get an idea of what your trying to accomplish, then develope your own style. Third, don't use stock caps. They're no good. It's okay to practice with paint in a spot noone will see, but since the wall you're on is painted white, I'm guessing it's a store or something and someone will see it and be pissed about it. No hard feelings, just critique. Practice hard if you like graffiti and you'll go far, but for now, stay down. ;)

4. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

you are smart, Remik was my interpritation as a word i remember hearing as a little kid in polish (im a pure bread polak) so i decided to spell it Remik (pronounced Re-meek) kidnd roll the R a bit

Aoassis was my second name, my first name was Rice (but im not azn so it didnt make sense) and i got a D in spelling so i was trying to make my nam oasis, and i spelled it aoassis, so i pronounce it Ayo-assis or oassis

5. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

6. NightStalker

NightStalker Senior Member

Yay some feedback !
    Working on the throws, adding some ...things to them and stuff. Spacing them out too ( if thats what you eamnt by "tight" )

7. 3rt

3rt Member

Thanks and i did know it was a bomb just most people around here call it a tag and i will try to get better, i ordered some tips today and i have been working on some stuff but thanks anyways for the advice o and i will not tarnish the bad reputation that writers have the wall was at the back of an abandon bingo hall no one will see it so dont worry

8. SuPeR gRaFfA tAgGa loLz11111

SuPeR gRaFfA tAgGa loLz11111 New Member

U ne3d MoRe ArRoWz...
    :ph34r:

9. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

[/b][/quote]
    dude! to tell u the truth its shit as!!!! and stick to your book!

yeh! just drop that style all together!!!!

just keep sketching and practise on a huge peice of wood or a little drain or sumthing like that!!!!!!

but not on wallllls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

you are smart, Remik was my interpritation as a word i remember hearing as a little kid in polish (im a pure bread polak) so i decided to spell it Remik (pronounced Re-meek) kidnd roll the R a bit

Aoassis was my second name, my first name was Rice (but im not azn so it didnt make sense) and i got a D in spelling so i was trying to make my nam oasis, and i spelled it aoassis, so i pronounce it Ayo-assis or oassis [/b][/quote]
    bump for gnarlt

11. gnarlatron3030

gnarlatron3030 Elite Member

12. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

13. toxus

toxus Elite Member

14. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

yo ao wana trade soon?

15. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

money = none no way it would get to you, you live in NJ or somthing rite?

edit- i supose i could walk it over

16. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Props AO. I love all your shit (except maybe the colored REM throwies). You're fresh dude. Fressshhhhh!

Get some new bed sheets nigga.. :lol:

17. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

dude! to tell u the truth its shit as!!!! and stick to your book!

yeh! just drop that style all together!!!!

just keep sketching and practise on a huge peice of wood or a little drain or sumthing like that!!!!!!

but not on wallllls!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    wat the hell does that even say?

draw in yer book dont hurt the walls with your ugly painting skills!

18. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

19. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

ya, its weird being called Rem, cuz im still used to calling you that call me AO :) and ya people dont like me around here, they ripped off my Rem throw up in 1 day, they ripped the karak into pieces and then put them bak up <_<

20. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

thanks man, ditto to you and your stuff

dont be diss'n the bed sheets man they pimpin, its how we bachelors roll