Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. DynamiteBoy

DynamiteBoy Senior Member

i was at san francisco waiting for the 22 muni bus. the guy stopped went into a porto potty and i just used a mag. 44 to tag the side of the bus

2. kill

kill Elite Member

i take the 22 bus everyday
    fillmo represent bia!!!!!!
    ive done that to wit mop but the guy was in his seat
    i like ur sig

3. graffistheshit

graffistheshit Senior Member

4. xDISMALx

xDISMALx Senior Member

i love the bus
    no one ever watches here
    and it doesnt get buffed for a long time

5. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

i hit the 43 alot....nothin spectacular....hit the shit outa it when there is this one driver...hes a bitch cso I fuck his shit up

6. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

in sydney all the busses have ghost tags on the back seats with stocko arlitne bullet points thats how lazy the buffers are in sydney :p...i use stickers coz ive kinda lost my nerv but wen im wit mates pull out da teckys n start bombing the shit outta the busses... got on a bus once wit my mate tagged the back seats. got on the same bus like 5 hours later and ther wer more tags :p... personally go wit stickers and scracthies in bus windows.. also dusties are good on surfaces with lots of dust on them use ur fingers kids....

ps. can any 1 tell me how 2 post up flicks coz that would help me out alot

7. kill

kill Elite Member

today i was scribin and this other writer in his twenties wit his girl asked me if he could use mi sand sponge and so we both tagged the bus it was strange cus a lot of busses today had clean ass windows and everything
    yeah its coo story i know

8. Trap308

Trap308 Member

I ride the city buses about two or three times a week, and tag them alot. but if you feel like its too busy to take out a marker and throw up a tag then get a sticker and slap it up. its alot more stealthy :ph34r:

9. kill

kill Elite Member

stickers on busses makes u look like pussy

10. stocker

stocker Senior Member

fuck markers that shit comes off with the right stuff. use griddy sandpaper on the windows. its loud but if the bus is packed you can pull it off.
    haha i was scratching like 3 days ago on the bus and it was so loud everyone was looking at me and i kept it chill. and then all the dust from the window i blew onto the girl sittin infront of me. it all ended well. now i no forsure that that'll be there for ever until;l they switch windows.

11. Aer

Aer Member

Gay?

12. stealthy510

stealthy510 Member

i was on the bus with a friend and right when we were getting off he takes out a mop and does 3 tags on the bus. when he was half way done with his 2nd tag the bus driever was yelling at him and he was yelling back fuck u!

13. *s*h*a*d*e*

*s*h*a*d*e* Senior Member

just do run ups! lol wait till the bus is at the bus stop run up tagg all them windows lol i did it last night nearly got fucking ran over

14. Warplayer

Warplayer Member

meh..bus tagging is no big deal in nyc. i just walk onto the bus and go to a seat. take out my marker and tag the window..simple minded shit.. :rolleyes:

15. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

^ same here i did the same and this old lady is liek wut are yo doin and im like are u my grandma........confused the hell out of her (she had 2 be like 90 or older)

16. scoot

scoot Elite Member

i tag every bus i go on to, its usually on the back seat cusion so it cant be buffed out i use sharpie magnum's cuz its all i could find were i live

17. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

what prevents them from buffing it if its on the back seat cushion?

18. scoot

scoot Elite Member

it stains the cushion and the buffer will tear up the seat

19. kill

kill Elite Member

20. scoot

scoot Elite Member

i dont tag shelters anymore it just gets washed off within the week