Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. cape

cape Elite Member

i've got it but it's on vinyl so could be a while before it's uploaded

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

ill upload it for you when i get back from buying paint

and Sika do you have the DVD or just the live album

3. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

just the album man. its somewhere in my bedroom. ill upload it as soon as i can. i could probs try n get the dvd of somebody if u wanted me too

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yea man id owe you a few if you could get that

5. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

ill try n get it off somebody as soon as i can, im away next week but ill try n get it for when i come back.

6. rseyek

rseyek Elite Member

if anyone uses soulseek and wants to access my library of over 10,000 tracks all organized in albums, mostly anticon typa shit but i have pretty much every artist u want.. hit me with a PM i can trade with yah and put u on my allow list...

trust me i dont offer this very often this is a good fucking deal haha.

7. rseyek

rseyek Elite Member

oh yeah i got ashit load of lives, rjd2, aesop rocks, brother ali, ztrip, slug, eyedea, and probably over 200 good long freestyles...

8. rseyek

rseyek Elite Member

also i got the anticon (sage francis sole) live in Husfelt germany best live album ever someone trade me some shit!

9. Mse

Mse Elite Member

what's soulseek
    hahahahahha
    just asking outta curiosity

10. []JeSt_5280[]Paint_Slinger

[]JeSt_5280[]Paint_Slinger Member

Gesus Krist, you are fucking STUPID!!! You said names like Themselves, clouddead and that's all basically Dose One with someone else producing the tracks, and you did that with some other groups/people too, your long list may look cool to people who don't know hip-hop but to us who do, you look like a poser, and some of these people aren't even underground anymore, get some knowledge then we'll talk pussy..."I wasn't down with the mainstream myself.."...Voltron Crew 303...

11. rseyek

rseyek Elite Member

well you are right but most of these artists are currently plugging in work as 13&god.

anyone want to trade something for my classic Blud 'n Gutz - Bloody Murda album (why, and dose)??

12. Mse

Mse Elite Member

do you have z-man?

13. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

fuck you kid. if you think youre gonna educate him about anything having anything to do with anticon youre a little off. just because dose is in the group doesnt mean its dose with someone else producing tracks.. they are very different groups so shut your fuckin face. just relax with your hating ass and enjoy the thread and try not to bite the hand that feeds.

14. Mse

Mse Elite Member

i just got soulseek
    so same deal as keys
    around 12000 songs
    mostly underground i got like 900 trance/dnb/psychodelic trance songs
    and some other ish
    i have a few videos as well

15. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

fuck you bitch i know my hiphop

your a fucking clown i know more about hiphop them majority of people in this thread just becase i chose to bump shit like that doesnt mean i dont know about other shit... fuckign closed mindness..

if you got somthing else to say in a negtive way you IP will be banner

thanks and have a nice day.

oh yea and about how half of them arnt underground anymore... why dont u do yourself a favor and look at the date that was posted over 2 years ago.. fuck face

16. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

hey gesus. thanks for the lil night time mix, sounds damn good. ill have to grab those songs later tho since im not in the right place to be gettin em. but every night i always put myself into a relax state with the midnight mix i made in itunes.
    and people should deffinatly jump on that DJ Shadow. its required to own for every hip hop head library.
    illl up some shit later tonight maybe, anyone want Zion I - Politicks?
    i'll also upload a single from this really chill artist from berkeley, only 4 songs since its his single, but I find it pretty chill.
    thats usually my style (usually haha) is just relax and chill beats (dj krush/dj shadow/etc).

17. rseyek

rseyek Elite Member

have you heard Six days ft mos def by dj shadow? nothing new but fucking chillest song to cook breakfast too hahahaha

18. fannypack uprock

hey im running a radio station right now if anyone wants some my max connection is set real low so my computer doesnt lag but get on if you can and if you dont like it get off so someone else can

http://67.177.16.202:8000/listen.pls

19. fannypack uprock

oh yeah i should mention its a winamp station you gotta use winamp to connect to it

20. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

yooo fannypack. thats a nice station. mind me asking how you made it