Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Montana Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by RiotKrew, Sep 5, 2004.

Share This Page

1. RiotKrew

RiotKrew Member

Recently i bough a 4 pack of montana markers. the Montana Mini, Montana 30mm Pocket, Montana Large, and Montana XL in navy blue, white, navy blue, and white. if u can give me any information on them like if there refillable, if they are easily buffed, if the chalkboard erasers can be used as nibs, etc. anything u can think of will be appreciated! thanks

2. RiotKrew

RiotKrew Member

o ya and how do they compare to the OTR.084 (flowpen), OTR.060, OTR.170, and the OTR.050! thanks

3. casperFT

casperFT Senior Member

dude there are alot of threads on markers just look around before you start one

ive never used montanas but i think there refillabile and you can prolly use an eraser nib i hear they leak like crazy buffable?.....i dunno

o t r's are pretty good i got a flowpen and a hard to buff and a scrawl pen thats what im gonna stick with

next time just look around

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

damn yall are newbes i have every marker montana and OTR makes montanas are refillable and better in my opinion cas the paints alot thicker but OTR hard2buff's are my fav

5. expo

expo Senior Member

montana should make green colored markers

6. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

yes there refillable, easily buffed ,you can use eraser for nibs and for the otr's ones a flowpen ones a tag star and ones a scrawl pen (i think i only have a flowpen)

7. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

im to poor and cant pay for delivery for montanas and otr markers so i dunno i suppose they are refilable tho.

8. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

chalk board erasers r ok. in the uk they buff graffiti with spray so all comes off. it its water its kool

9. DesoleR

DesoleR Member

ur so gay man . can u find buy ur self how a fu king montana markers work? why u come on internet to ask something like this. Ur not real g. me i found by myself how to fiks a montanan marker man. god bless ur self :rolleyes:

10. kildaillest

kildaillest Senior Member

did anyone really understand that...^^work on your typing kid...

11. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

all of you are fuckers......whats all ur ppls problems? he was askin how they are...thats it no need 2 get all fuckin stupid and say CLOSE..or TRY IT UR SELF...dumb asses..if all u reply thoes same answers all the time wich all u do..this BS forum is goin 2 the fuckin shitter....

12. PhoNeBooks

PhoNeBooks Senior Member

they fade mad quick... in my opnion not even worth the money . rack that shit

in my opnion the best markers are pilots

13. siRFis

siRFis Member

no kidding. In the time it took you to write close it, you could have given the guy an answer, or shot yourself in the face.

14. DesoleR

DesoleR Member

BANDE FIFON DINTERNET MEN VS ETE TOUS DES TOYS ET SE QUI EST DE MON ECRITURE JMEN CRISSS! EN T-K JVS DIT KE C LAID DE DEMANDER KOMMEN SA MARCHE UN MARKER MAN AKOSE KE C PAS BEN BEN DIFFICILE. ALLL OF U ARE GAYS MAN .

15. inker

inker Elite Member

fuck this thread answer please wath the fuck is a pilot is that like a fucken deco if they r thoose suck ass

16. inker

inker Elite Member

hahahaha fuck you i know gibirish to dsad hjgfdg fhdfhjksa wyeus dsauafg dsagdsag agdsaghjd fggfgf fggtet wtwdgag dsagf nhnh ndfjkl ashdhjkl

17. tareme

tareme Member

aight, chek it, montanas are easily buffable cause its water paint, it'll just come off with water. to refill it, you need to turn the top clockwise. and next time, don't buy montanas, they're too soft so some inks will melt your marker, otrs are better.

18. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

ive never used montana markers, so i cant say

19. RiotKrew

RiotKrew Member

how do u know what markers are refillable and which arent it doesnt say it anywhere i have looked. im interested mostly in the montana and otr markers, are they all refillable or just some...if u have a link or something let me in on it cause i cant find one! thanks

20. Resk One

Resk One Senior Member

Inker STOP saying "WATH" it sounds like you have a speach inpediment