Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

owned. plus everybody here knows whats up about all that shit.

2. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Naaah it depend's how the plant was grown and stuff i got addicted to one strain once when i kicked i went spaz and people thought i was on eccy's then i got hella depressed

3. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

you prolly smoked Piff or Poppy. its basically a poppy(which is an opiate) cross bread with an herb plant, so its an a sence, opiated weed. at least thats what ive heard from people.

4. cess!

cess! Elite Member

or maybe hes just a pussy and cant handle mj smoke

5. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

im depressed by my tolerance :(

6. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Fuck you bitch go smoke something like a poisonus substance.

7. Slob

Slob Elite Member

your lookin at $70 a 1/4, seems a bit expensive, untill you do 2 blade hits and can't pick up the knives again.

8. Slob

Slob Elite Member

true white rino should be injected with opium in the stems, apparently it depletes the chlorophyl and you get white herbs. white rino as a strain can be just grown, but its not the same.

9. Kry_20CC

Kry_20CC Senior Member

10. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i think you meant "bubblegum > life"

11. Kry_20CC

Kry_20CC Senior Member

12. that_guy

that_guy Member

true white rino should be injected with opium in the stems, apparently it depletes the chlorophyl and you get white herbs. white rino as a strain can be just grown, but its not the same. [/b][/quote]
    yo now that i think about it one time i smoked like one hit of this weed out of a pipe made out of a pop can (in the backyard of some kids mansion) and it gave me like the smoothest, most relaxed weed high ever, and everyone who else who smoked it was feelin the same. it felt a bit like codiene, mustve been that opiated shit.

13. LOLRed

LOLRed Senior Member

popcan bowls are life savers. Honostly, its 2 in 1, 50c for a disposable bowl and a drink.

14. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

haha some kid tryed to sell me some 20/20, and he was dead serious, i dont know if thats a real strain or whatever but the shit made me laugh

15. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

true white rino should be injected with opium in the stems, apparently it depletes the chlorophyl and you get white herbs. white rino as a strain can be just grown, but its not the same. [/b][/quote]
    please begin to explain how the fuck you'd inject opium into stems. first off, there's no circulation or anything inside the stem, it would be like trying to inject a piece of wood and hope it actually does anything other than waste opium. and a stem alot harder to puncture than your skin, so i hope you have a very strong needle. and depleting chlorophyl will just make the stem not green. white rhino herbs are not white, there's just so many crystals it has a white appearence.

white rhino is, quite simply, an F1 hybrid of white widow.

and to the kid that said this :
    you're retarded.

16. mad ethics

mad ethics Senior Member

My friend use to buy hash from this dude. But they guy was arrested and the lab results showed the hash he was selling was laced with heroin.

17. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

18. ickis_ahoy

ickis_ahoy New Member

fuck buying shit be a pro at what ever you do! GROW UR OWN HERB!
    each plant makes about 2-10 oz.! make a shit load of eatables, hash, keaf, and regular smokable herb!

19. segway

segway Elite Member

not everyone has the means to grow their own, and some people just dont smoke that much.

20. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

growing is cool, but if you dont want to set up an indoor grow you really can only do it durign summertime(in most areas) and most peopel wont wait the other 9 months without msoking...therefore growing is good, but not the only solution