Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by liltaz78, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. cyphr

cyphr New Member

Now im 12 started at 8 with sharpie on bathroom wall and 11 with crazy style

2. shar

shar Member

i started 12 im 13 but didnt start paintong till i was 13

3. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

started round thirteen... now fifteen.... 2 years now.... just sketches

4. SykE-TON

SykE-TON Member

started 12 on and off and now 13 turning 14 in october....sketchin everyday..NEVER STOP! also rap helps me draw better tags....

5. *Mystik*

*Mystik* New Member

Well I have been taggin' a long ass time now I started when I was in 7th grade, now Im a 18 year old senior...I just like seeing my name all over town its crazy, Ive used stickers paint markers wax any thing I could find to tag with .I have just now started getting more in to the bombs and stuff...Ive done it on paper...just not on a wall...

But I have been taggin' for a long ass time about 8 years or so

6. 3pik norsk1

3pik norsk1 Senior Member

i just started recently and im 15

7. ''SCC''

''SCC'' Senior Member

i started when i was in my mamas womb

8. Dropping Bombs On Society

Dropping Bombs On Society Elite Member

9. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

14 started bout a month ago

10. smer

smer Senior Member

11. -=ZANE=-

-=ZANE=- Senior Member

16 started a few months ago, sorta off and on, steady for about a month

12. dj3hac

dj3hac Senior Member

i started serious writing when i was 13, but i have done a couple bombs when i was 12. I am now 14 and writing reprezentin Team *HAC*, i write as DJ3 and get up for my homies on da' streets, ano ther name i use is ->Meth<-, but only around school, because everyone knows DJ3. Im a Canadian writer in Nova Scotia. I am also the proud owner, or whatever you call it, of Team HAC...

If u have high pressure cans keep it between 6in. to 1ft from the wall, depending on your speed, and angle the can when filling to cover more space to save time and paint.. dont worry about the transparency of your piece, you can go over it again with a second or third layer. It will make it look like a pro did it, and it wont look sloppy..

Props to CHILLEN for posting his thread on how to make a hommade paint marker.. LOL today my paint maker busted in my pocket and i had to fix it, this was at school, and yes people are saying dont write at school, you'll get caught, its lame... its the fastest way to get your name up.. and thats the whole point of writing, its to show that we will no longer obey the rules and to take risks and be bold. like wiping a bilboard, paint roller, flash light, and cover the lights with bristol board, paint it white get your name up take the bristol board off the lights and let it shine.

Nova Scotia, Halifax harbor.. the ships come in, you and your crew run down to the docks at 3AM take paint rollers and get up on the side of the cargo ship go doun on a rope and harness huge letters TEAM HAC... awesome

and here's a tip for haven spots, a plastic or metal pole can be used as a ladder to a higher place, like a building, or one of those green sign thingys going over the road on the highway..

use your imagination and get up higher than u ever imagined, because our voices cant be surpredded any longer, we will be recognised, we wont give up the police and administration will. if your tag is buffed, go over it again, if your piece is pained over, redo it..

AND FOR GOD SAKES SOMONE DO DOMETHING BIG TO MAKE HEADLINES!!!!
    BOMB THE MALL OR SOMETHING STAY HIDDEN INSIDE TILL THEY'RE CLOSED THE U AND YOUR CREW CAN BOMB THE PLACE... MAKE SURE NOT TO LEAVE ANY CANS BEHIND AND ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES WHEN FINISHED SMASH A WINDOW AND RUN, HIT EVERY WALL EVEN THE FLOOR THEY WILL TAKE FOREVER TO CLEAN IT, BUT IT WILL MAKE NEWS, AND YOUR CREW WILL BE KNOWN..

-DJ3 *HAC* TEAM HAC BITCHES!

13. smer

smer Senior Member

wow thanks for the lecture

14. dj3hac

dj3hac Senior Member

sorry, didnt know it was sooo long

15. graffitispot.com

graffitispot.com Senior Member

16. acek

acek Senior Member

im 16... i write seriously for like 1 years

17. aces

aces Elite Member

14 just started seriously trying about two months ago and then i made a different profile on here. i used to be fuzbal but i had tons of beef and wanted to start over again.

18. sice1

sice1 Senior Member

18 started a few months ago....im fucked!

19. KaMIKaZE-AK

KaMIKaZE-AK Member

im 16.

been bombing for 2 years and been hand-styling for about 5, never been in a crew tho. Found this site a few months ago and decided to join. I also live in western sydney.

20. POSTMANSLUT5000

POSTMANSLUT5000 Senior Member

i am 14 years old and have been writing for almost 4 years. its funny to see all you toys who are older tnan me, and kids my age that started a month ago. :)