Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MorfOne

MorfOne Senior Member

It looks pretty nice and would be sweet w/ color
    but I can't tell what it says...

2. curacau

curacau Member

FSH that is dope, i wish i could do that. Im gonna try 2morow and ill post what i do. No laughing.

3. FSH

FSH Senior Member

yo thanks............. i belive this is the first time i have gotten positive feedback....... haha. well ill do another one today and post up in like maybe 2 hours(with color) . curacau....... no worrys i wont laugh, cuz i know its sucks being laughed at.....haha.......... let the newbie tell yea. o well

-peace-

4. PhAiS

PhAiS Senior Member

fsh, thats ok, but make the light part get lighter and lighter as it gets closer to the dark part, then have the darkest ling on the other side of the lightest line, hope you can make sence out of that

5. FSH

FSH Senior Member

6. FSH

FSH Senior Member

yo PhAiS......... thanks man ill try it out........ shouldent that make the 3d effect even more if the lightest line is where the dark and light meet? well thanks...appreceate it

-peace-

7. Killahkid

Killahkid New Member

Im assuming the best way to learn would be just to grab a book sit your ass down,practice copying pics,learning lettering and how things flow,eventually develop your own style once you get a decent grasp of it ??/ ...

8. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

you mean like, biting?

9. Zeos

Zeos Senior Member

advice to all you newbie/"toys" i dont even want to call you toys. first off you suck until someone tells you you're not. also, when you pick a name, start with something like 4 to 5 letter, its not as toy. and itll make you work a lot harder. when you get really good you can try 3. and you're first name usally doesnt last. either you're second and probably not your third, either. the only way you get better is to practice. i mean practice. have a least 2 blackbooks going so if you lose one you have the other one near by. if you can find a crew, and not a crew of newbies/toys, and someone experienced. he'll teach you more than a book or video ever will. also never and i mean never buy krylon! itll be a waste of money and a good wall. last and most important, you suck!!!! until someone tells you otherwise!

and to everyone else out there, noone, and i mean noone can say that they picked up a can and had a bomb ass piece or even a throw up the first time. and if you say that you're lying.

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

11. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

haha...that shit was great tony....

12. curacau

curacau Member

Some people spend more time on here than actually doing any art or art related things. Not pointing the finger. And dont say i am one because i spend most of my evenings trying to improve my style and lettering.

13. Killahkid

Killahkid New Member

Do you suggest to work one one style when you first start out So you are able to compleatly mimic a piece ,then move on to something else or learn a little bit from each piece?

14. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

you dont know what our personal life is like.....
    how would you know? just becasue people have alot of posts dosnt mean that they dont paint.....

15. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

word my homie kay said it man i mean im fuckin numbah up person with ups in my city and have been and will be i just flew back into FL after a 2 week fr8 painting and bombing spree in texas and i sitll managered to post every day

16. Killahkid

Killahkid New Member

Ive never understood why there's always So much hate against Newbies..In every scene ive come across there's always elitist pricks Who love to terroize newbies Now Veteran im not accusing You of that But im just curious though? I mean if No one new every gets into it How well Graff survive?

17. Coo

Coo Elite Member

18. Killahkid

Killahkid New Member

I suppose thats true....
    So in ur opinion Fuck every one else,just teach your self instead of bugging people to learn ?>

19. graffistheshit

graffistheshit Senior Member

thats real. all u kids are so immature u cant even shut up when u have nothing to say. if somones toy, who gives a fuck...so what..at one point we were all toy...whats so bad about being toy, its the people that care so much that have nothing else to worry about cuz they have no life. and sorry for beefin when im completely against it on the internet.....but coo.....''white kids shouldnt be doin graff'' .be quiet dont imberess ur self man...u'll lose all respect. white writers that started the graffiti sceene...to name a few....
    seen
    iz the wiz
    revolt
    zephyr
    mare
    min
    cap
    pink
    sach

20. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

Post Deleted: Im dumb :(