Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by liltaz78, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. KaMIKaZE-AK

KaMIKaZE-AK Member

You should watch who your calling a toy, toy! <_<

2. PoetDB

PoetDB Member

Im 16, 17 in aug. Been writin poet in some no name place in Philly. Switched over to Tranq just yesterday. Reppin DB for maybe 5 months now. Me and a friend started bombin cause we wanted to 1up a local shit hand work crew in our neighborhood. But theres no artform. Hence I started on this site.

3. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i found part of it quite inspiring. we seem to forget abut the whole point and start of graff, i need to start doin shit like that :ph34r:

4. KRAM

KRAM New Member

im 17 i started when i was 15

5. SIEN

SIEN Senior Member

Started in grade 8.....so.....I'm in grade eleven now.....lets see what math did for me......so I was about 13-14 when I started and I'm 17 now. so I've been writing for 3-4 years. word.

6. Daylight Bomber

Daylight Bomber Member

writing "postman was here" on a park bench with a screw driver doesnt count as writing. 10 years old man.

7. Daylight Bomber

Daylight Bomber Member

Writing your name on a concrete brick at school is really getting your name up. No.

Don't smash a window as you run away, as then when you're nasty bombs are being displayed all over the news headlines they'll have a reason to call it VANDYLISM!!

Think man think.

8. jerm_mtl

jerm_mtl Senior Member

im 15, i started when i was 14

9. topclot

topclot Senior Member

14, i got into it simply because i wanted a tag out of bordum, then i saw how big of a culture it really was and wanted more, and here we are 5 names and 4 years later

10. tint1

tint1 Senior Member

im 14 and i just started writing basically...theres not much graff in my area, but its the only form of art ive ever liked...ive been lookin around a lot and im starting to see more graff in the area

11. EatRichPeople

EatRichPeople Senior Member

I'm 23 started sketching when I was 21, painting about a year ago.

12. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

You are a fucking retard. I've never been so sure of anything in my life..
    .....But hey, thanks for the rousing speech, all garbled and discombobulated.

And if you wanna make headlines, then do something that doesn't involve paint. Most of us didn't get that stuck on Marc Ecko's getting up that we think we're painting for a revolution..

I've gone way past my beef quota for the whole month in just one day, but I couldn't pass it up.

13. Skeam

Skeam Senior Member

i started in grade 5... when i was like 10, but it was just block letters on the front of my books... shit i was a hard c*nt then hahahaha im 15 now. sept im pretty shit now cause i stopped for ages then when i got into high school i started to get back into it, i guess i got really inspired when i came across artcrimes.com and just kept writing every now and then. never touched a can in my life though.

14. dismal

dismal Senior Member

im 16 been writing for about 6 months not too long

15. tint1

tint1 Senior Member

14...im still 14 now, i havent been writing long...idk why i started, i just tried some paper shit and it was soooo fun, i just had to get out there and fuck shit up ya heard

16. tint1

tint1 Senior Member

i didnt notice i posted here 2 times...i think the marijuana's gettin to me

17. splif2

splif2 Member

im 14 right now and started getting really into it like a month ago, but ive been in like advanced art classes at school and beenn drawin shit like cartoon characters and bubble letters since like second grade, so it was a pretty easy to get into graffiti, just tagged twice, never done a real piece, but drawn bunch of stuff in my book, might post it later. :ph34r: but its never too late to get into graff, and its never too early, think bout it this is the future of art, there is no future in traditional\classic art, (monet, vngogh) only types of art that will make money, is tattoo, car paint jobs, , cartoonist, and some abstract art and when you put all that shit together and write ur name, u got modern art: graffiti

18. RKT47

RKT47 Senior Member

getting up got me so far into graffiti and now i can actually read tags, how cool am i? B) trane is my hero he is the coolest guy ever....

here i am glad i didnt try to pull that off to someone face to face cause i couldnt keep a straight face lol

19. RKT47

RKT47 Senior Member

go home and dont ever post shit like that again

20. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

Started when I was 14, here I am 16.
    Kept the same name.
    Over 500$ worth of Graff Supplies later, I still don`t find myself as good as I`d like to be.