Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

damn right man prolyphic is the mother fuckin man! did you cop that first one i posted a long while back the robust and prolyphic or just the prolyphic - alarm set for 901?

2. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i never peep those off of BS, but i have both.

Two Sides is such a hot song

same with A Name On A Park Bench, shit just puts me in the mood to chill out

3. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

oh man, robust and prolyphic - i can tell...

one of my all time favorite songs.

shit just puts me in the mood to lay back ;)

oh yea, and i got a little compilation i got uppin right now of just some reaaal chill relaxin type ish to listen to that i put together. its got a lot of good stuff ;)

4. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

nice ion lookin forward to it!

5. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

alriight, heres a little compilation for all you to just sit back and chill to tonight:

Ioni's Electric Relaxation:
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v158_PlayBoarder_ioni_erelaxation.gif
    http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...E3788620A833A6E

29 tracks of reall chill hip hop, from DJ Shadow, Pete Rock, Little Brother, Blue Scholars, Nujabes, Camp Lo, and many more!
    Tell me what you think ;)

6. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

imma dl that in the morning im tryin to upload right now...dont wanna fuck up my connection...wireless isnt very stable sometimes :/

7. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

yes man, more people need to listen to camp lo....fuckin dope live too.

8. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

just bumpin this all up, real clean and chill ish.
    that acid lounge was a bitch to upload, took a long time to up it and everything cause its like +250MB together or some shit. reall good tho, so ch-check it.

I'll try and hook you up with some more ATCQ tonight Zotos, I got all albums by them, so I'll up somethin you dont have listed. [/b][/quote]
    just bumpin my older stuff that still works.

acid lounge was a bitch to up, hence me having to keep bump it, cause its worth it!

9. ZoToS ...

ZoToS ... Elite Member

10. ZoToS ...

ZoToS ... Elite Member

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

hell yeah!!!!!

now add me as a freidn and make me your myspace profile song =)

j/k or am i?

ioni im downing your ish right now

12. ZoToS ...

ZoToS ... Elite Member

anyone else wanted anything in particular?

13. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

company flow? the other album you got other than funcrusher?
    would be very appreciative

14. ZoToS ...

ZoToS ... Elite Member

thats what i forgot ... my bad

15. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

much love and thankyous for a vibrant and excelent evening

16. ZoToS ...

ZoToS ... Elite Member

http://rapidshare.de/files/17640779/Compan..._LeZga.rar.html
    Company Flow - Little Johnny from the Hospital

In case anyone uses this stuff I happened to stumble accross it. Sounds decent.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E4PDKBMM
    Steinberg Nuendo 3 ($2,500)

Nuendo 3 is designed to serve the needs for everyone producing sound for film, television, video or game. The new version of Steinberg's renowned media production system offers more features for post production than ever before and also sets new standards in surround-sound production. An extensive set of new features for "traditional" stereo audio production and an overall enhancement of many existing functions make Nuendo one of the most powerful tools for any kind of media production available anywhere.

Top new features of Nuendo 3:

- Import and Export of AAF (Advanced Authoring Format) integrates the most modern project interchange format which is supported by companies such as AVID, Apple, Digidesign, SADiE, Merging, Fairlight and Adobe.

- The improved Media Management tools include user definable Event Attributes and Extended Search functions enabling the user to setup and search his own audio databases; the convenient Renaming functionality allows for comfortable and quick renaming of multiple clips, regions and events.

- The new Warp to Picture feature allows lightning-fast matching of audio to picture, such as fine tuning of dialog replacement or aligning music to picture.

- Seamless integration of Pinnacle Liquid video editing technology through X-Send project import from Liquid video editing applications.

- New AFL/PFL functionality: pressing the L (Listen) button on any channel enables you to exclusively monitor channel signal on the audition bus with routing and the output to your mix bus remaining untouched.

A Pull up/down 0.1% option is included in the QuickTime video player as well as the new DirectX player for adjustable speed of the video playback, allowing video files that have passed an NTSC Telecine process to be readjusted to match the original audio recordings.

- External FX plug-ins: Nuendo 3 offers direct integration of external hardware effects processors into the VST audio mixer, allowing you to use your favorite outboard gear just like plug-ins - including delay compensation.

- MixConvert is a plug-in capable of translating from one surround format to another, all down-, cross- or even up-mixing is done automatically by MixConvert still leaving user options to optimize the new mix.

- New event-based Volume Envelopes for direct control of dynamics: these new event-based envelopes make level editing even easier than before.

- New MIDI Device Panels grant direct access to external MIDI hardware, allowing you to import VST Mixer Maps or create your own editing panels with direct access from the Track Inspector or the mixer's channel strip.

- Integration of Studio Connections protocol developed with Yamaha allows for total recall of supported external devices such as mixers, audio interfaces or effect processors.

17. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

18. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

awwww wheres the lyrics?!?! :(

pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me theres a version with lyrics to go over these dope beats

19. ZoToS ...

ZoToS ... Elite Member

Im afraid that i dont know of one with lyrics. they are some dope ass beats though

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

senas lil johnny is a instro album in case u didnt know

ioni nice mix shits dope