Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags Tags Tags

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CHILLEN905, May 18, 2004.

Share This Page

1. OneTwo

OneTwo Senior Member

im glad u got my point but i was talking to mateo.

i guess he got my point too cause he changd his signature to something that dosnt elude to a specific race

2. M0St----->.

M0St----->. Member

Maybe.but ur acting like a god there.U think u have the right to talk shit to everyone an go tough by saying we get into fights n shit but look at you first u spend your life responding to all these kids just so they could admire like you want everyone to.seriously.I was just saying that cuz u say fuk u kid to everyone dat says somtin.So FUK U kid.Stop talking shit on e-net trying to be e-tough

3. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

neone have some new atlas tags? if so post em up... that dude is fuckin insane wit tags

4. waster12.....

waster12..... Senior Member

5. dcite

dcite Elite Member

6. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

u might wish to paint suburb areas but some kids wuld kill to paint NYC but some wuld rather keep away from that crime town n keep there head on there shoulders when paintin lol

mateo been told by WHAT!

7. POSTMANSLUT5000

POSTMANSLUT5000 Senior Member

who cares where u live, just smash shit. there is spots everywhere, u just have to hit them. also wit the travel shit, thats on some bullshit son. stop bein bitchweight if u feel like u "have" to travel to paint, and you dont do it, then this isnt the thing for u. im constantly traveling i can be in brooklyn, queens, downtown, the bronx, philadelphia, random suburbs of philly, upstate, or whatever on any given night, but no matter what im always painting. stop making excuses and being bitches, just paint. thats real.

OneTwo isnt acting like hes fucking god, its just that when people like us and many others on the forum such as waster, upfe, havik, avos, eyes, loaf, and shit are actually PAINTING and out putting work in the streets, risking A LOT, fighting, being actual fucking WRITERS, and then we come online and theres these little homos acting all hard thinkin they are so cool talkin shit on the internet, that gets me (and many others) mad tight. most of these kdis who talk shit on here actin like they bomb and they are writers really ARE NOT SHIT. and you make it really obvious. keep ya mouth shut kids, stop blabbing because you arent anything untill you post your own shit and its actually decent. most of these kids arent writers, they are just jocks man. real niggas and painters on this site know whjat im sayin for sure.

8. beone

beone Elite Member

^damn! standing ovation for you right now! haha

cror crime in ny has gone down alot

9. vungoh

vungoh Senior Member

i must say tho, mateo got BUUUUUUURNNED LOLOl

10. waster12.....

waster ya hurrrrrrrrrrrd?

werd postmanslutturizm hahaha

11. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

Word up to NAME for putting NYC on the map, BK!
    And much agreed all these kids from Canada and the burbs fuck shit up, No direspect to the real Canadian heads /smashing the fr8ts. And not even knowing NAME i can tell you he has ups cause ive seen his shit in my city.

12. NESONESONESO

NESONESONESO Senior Member

if you're canadian it doesn't mean you paint freights..
    you know, we DO have walls.

13. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

haha word us canadians run freights eh

14. POSTMANSLUT5000

POSTMANSLUT5000 Senior Member

canada? walls? No way, man. theres no "walls" in canada. they just have freights put in their homes and buildings to seperate rooms and shit. no walls though.

15. waster12.....

16. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

lol me 2 thatd be pretty sick

17. NESONESONESO

NESONESONESO Senior Member

bahaha, funny shit

18. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

19. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member