Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Slob

Slob Elite Member

the soup didnt destroy anything, you have to activeate thc by heating it. thats why when you baked the cookies it worked fine because they were in the oven, but i doubt your soup was ever even close to that hot and so, it didnt do shit for you. [/b][/quote]
    very untrue, mix up some peanut butter and bud or hash, eat that shit in a sandwitch or whatever.

eating only 1 gram doesn't do much for you. try eating 1/8th to a 1/4.

2. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

3. EGAD

EGAD Banned

listen to dangerdoom whilst high

4. mad ethics

mad ethics Senior Member

came in on this conversation late, but i love smoking alone, i get so much more shit done when i dont have other people with me, it's a completely different experience. evry morning i wake up go outside in my pajamas and smoke a bowl. I usually only like to msoke with people if i'm already high.

edit, forget it, (mindless high blabber)

5. Kept1

Kept1 Senior Member

Hahahaha, damn man... lil kids on here I guess.
    I doubt it, pot come out of your system fast if youve never smoked cause it dosent build up. If you didnt do enough to get high, its not enough to test positive, exspecially down the road a bit.

6. kivah

kivah Member

thats not true at all, if theres any in your system at all, regardless of if you got high or not, itll still show up in your system, just not as prominent an ammount. and it dosent build up in your system, its weed, not acid

7. mad ethics

mad ethics Senior Member

8. mad ethics

mad ethics Senior Member

9. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

i think girls that msoke weed r more atractive

10. mad ethics

mad ethics Senior Member

word.

11. mad ethics

mad ethics Senior Member

goin back a few pages.

I've done this a few times, doesnt really get you high by itself, but it does elevate your high (kinda like smokin a newport after a good joint)

cool thing about tea is that it tastes like weed when you smoke it.

12. kivah

kivah Member

newports = the grossest thing ive ever put into my lungs ever

menthol cigarettes are fucking awful, how can anyone enjoy that feeling?

its like smoking chloroceptic spray, fucking gross

13. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

on the subject of smoking alone, of course every true stoner does it sometimes. i have close friends that smoke alone every day. now, i might smoke trees a couple times a day, but i won't smoke a couple times a day alone. that's where the difference is, consistency.

and smoking camellia sinesis, or green tea, will give you a moderate high.

14. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

goin back a few pages.

I've done this a few times, doesnt really get you high by itself, but it does elevate your high (kinda like smokin a newport after a good joint)

cool thing about tea is that it tastes like weed when you smoke it.[/b][/quote]
    lol

yea man smoke tea

15. 303JestOne5280

303JestOne5280 New Member

Smokin' solo is fantastic...It's Meditation...And Yes you do need to use weed in butter...And also...SLOB why whould you eat an eighth or a quarter in a sandwich...It's a waste of weed...There's specific ways to make gourmet cannibis foods for a specific reason..Which is if done incorrectly you'll just waste precious dank...Also it's alot more enjoyable when you don't have a mouthful of grass...But for anyone wanting to make their own cookies or brownies etc...All you need is a decent sized stash...From about a quarter to half ounce of some stank nugs...Don't use swag it's even more useless than when you smoke it...Get yourself a double-boiler so you don't cook the butter, you just want to melt it and get it to a slight boil...Throw in grinded/broken up ganj when butter is at a rolling boil...Give it a bit...You'll notice a significant consistency change...Get yo'self a strainer...Get rid of your useless THC free dope...Either use butter right away in your favorite recipie..OR toss tha butter into a dish refridgerate and enjoy later..the THC will stay in the cold but don't wait too long...ENJOI BITCHES...

16. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

17. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

y ai gonna take pics of my bong and the dro i just picked up hold on i gotta take it with my phone

18. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

there she is boys my prode and joy it aint much but she gets the job done

ai5.tinypic.com_16bhhuf.gif
    ai4.tinypic.com_16bhhyp.gif

19. Socrates

Socrates Senior Member

if thats it
    you rock

20. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member