Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stickers

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Waseone, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

2. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

umm, u guess im a toy cas i cant read that... fuck 4-5 years of doing graffiti gone to waste...almost every city america, canada, mexico, south america,auzzie, and new zealand bombed gone to waste fuck this im quiting... cant belive id be so so stupid [/b][/quote]
    finally someone that thinks the same way as me...i wasnt sure if i was retarted or what

and to drips, i dont think many people in here will get famous(convo from a few pages back i no but whatever) i perosnally jsut liek graffit cause i enjoy the art of it and the whole scene as a whole, but i dont ever expect ot be famous, itd be cool to be famous but i never expect that to happen, as im sure most people dont

3. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

actually i have to do it or sum1 is gonna kill me if i stop. and im gonna look the way i do when i do the shit i do. [/b][/quote]
    That made no sense what so ever.

"and im gonna look the way i do when i do the shit i do."

What the fuck does this mean? You go bombing with bob the builder party hats?

Damn kids...

4. Soulful

Soulful Member

How is it you guys mass produce stickers? I was thinking stencil but I don*t see many stencils on here.. everything looks hand drawn but yet there are so many, and drawing by hand takes forever.

Plus I noticed there isn*t a wheatpasting topic so I guess I will direct my questions on here. What is the best paper? Get wallpaper and go over it? X-mas wrapping paper?

5. dotone

dotone Elite Member

6. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

my life consists of more than just bombing

7. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

theres at least one wheatpaste topic in tools and tips, if you search button that ish, but to answer your question, soulful--
    you want thin paper, newsprint works best, or big rolls of paper like you probly see at school, real thin is what you want.
    pre pasted wallpaper works good, and its easy to find, alot of people throw extra away and stuff, and then you only need water to activate the adhesive, no paste.

the more you draw, the faster you can finish, and alot of people spend alot of time hand drawing, i do at least like 4 or 5 stickers a day with simples and pieces on them, and then every once in a while i bust out a couple quick throws and hands and blockbusters in a few seconds, theyre easy.

nomx- youre gay. you dont bomb. two years of general interest in graffiti should net you a whole lot more skill than you seem to have. stop posting here, i wanna see good posts and flicks, nothing more. youre shit just causes arguments which stretch for pages and nobody wants to read througha ll that garbage.

sorry for the long post.

heres some reposted stickers:
    [Broken External Image]:http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/5941/10003518bq.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/6224/10003600ez.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7186/10003067la.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/8237/10003288gm.jpg

new flicks or bust

8. dripz

dripz Elite Member

Of course you wont get famous but thats the dream. its like being in showbiz, good luck with that hahaha but juss being known in the sticker community is good enough for me :D

9. Nasty_One

Nasty_One Senior Member

made a bunch of these while at work today.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v350_waynegorgeous_Untitled_3.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v350_waynegorgeous_Untitled_2_1.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v350_waynegorgeous_Untitled_1_2.jpg

10. Nasty_One

Nasty_One Senior Member

the tag on that last specific one i just fixed.. cause it looked like shit

11. dcite

dcite Elite Member

haha i always loved that guy

12. Nasty_One

Nasty_One Senior Member

13. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

no, ur gay. and about the arguments, looks like my stickers are doing exactly what i want them to do. the only reason ppl argue over them is cuz they arent comfortable with them and dont like them. (besides the fact they arent even done well) no more talk from u

14. Slob

Slob Elite Member

15. DOK!

DOK! Senior Member

i always lived SLOBs 3d style on stickers

16. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

last 2 are chill

17. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

I just went through about 10 pages real quick. Propa to tekel and cookies on the nice books.

Dotone i guess you didnt hear, im in europe, I sent out your stickers a while ago though, sad to hear you didnt get them, i will be getting back on the 11th of agaust so PM me like august 10th or 11th or something if you got them or not. If you didnt then i will be sure to make a brand new pack for you and ill throw in some extra stickers.

18. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

yo dot... the E and R are fine... just keep it up n ull get better... soon ull have to send some more...

gasm ur gettin ill!

19. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

same same...im loving all teh ones he through down last page

20. obseen

obseen Elite Member

nice sticks slob, i like the barcode stickers joined together one