Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers That mucho sucko

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sKope, May 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Art rebel mtl

Art rebel mtl Member

Never get Sharpie Magnums
    Theyre easy to rack, but they flow like shit

2. Tye

Tye Senior Member

Never get any sharpie they smell like shit fade like fuck and just plane suck unless I am outlining something like a quick sketch in my notebook.

3. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

sharpies suck dick.
    and post new shit.its "sharpie magnums suck" for every single fucking page.
    my $0.02

4. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

Pentel White 100w

Cant get it open for shit sometimes.
    Last time I closed it a little too tight and had to use a multi task tool to open it.

Doesn`t flow nicely for me, and needs a chisel tip.

5. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

pentals white are quite good to me.
    its good on metal,smooth surfaces,and plastic.
    My cap has been stuck a couple times though.It flows fine to me also.IDK to you though.

6. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

the ink in the pro-max markers suck, they arent opaque, their hard to buff...but other wise its the same exact thing as a big otr marker

if you get a pro-max by markal, dont use the nib 1st and use all the ink 1st..justt dump the ink and fill it with your own

i also dont like the montana large pump markers..i understand nothing can be perfected in a marker...but this thing is sloppy as hell! i wont shake it or nothin, then ill look at it and the whole tip,cap,etc. has ink all over it..personally i dont like it, i just stick to OTR

7. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

my 2cents
    otrs=over priced.overrated.not permanent.good opacity though.but not gunna waste my money.
    montanas=WAY OVER PRICED.not permanent.leaks like a bitch.
    pro-max=free samples at markal.ink sucks.
    IMO.but they all suck.

8. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

I thought I broke my tooth trying to get the damn cap off.

They make this highly annoying squeeking sound when you write on glass. What is the deal with that?

9. NESONESONESO

NESONESONESO Senior Member

that means the nib hasnt been used enough, mine stopped doing that after using it on rougher shit a bit.

10. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

I can only find the hella thin ass pentel whites and there gay, no one is going to see that shit.

11. DISKO HOP SKOTCH

DISKO HOP SKOTCH Senior Member

^that's why you use them for highlights on sketches

12. sufr

sufr Senior Member

what are the artline paint pens like?? i i waqs buy one today but there 6$ i only had five. Are they worth there price? there also refilable sso if the paint is shit you can replace it and are those artline markers with the monster tip paint?? there like 2cm wide tip.

13. Skims

Skims Senior Member

Just got my shipment in from the BS store, and fuck, Tagstars fucking blow. They are like superfat sharpies.

14. dopebot5000

dopebot5000 New Member

a 3 finger green montana dumped all over my hand during a long,hard nite of mobbing on the way home all i had was that marker i caught a spot and a good samaratin got me popped

15. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

Yeah but they have short lives. I had an orange one, tagged an electrical box, and the way it came out it look like riddon or waves were in my tag, but it faded in about a week.

16. Decoy Mike

Decoy Mike Member

I mostly use markers fer only stickers but I find that permapaques are good fer ur black books cuz they come in sharpie colors but dont soke through the paper. they last quite a while too so u dont have to buy more all the time and waste ur money

17. KaL1

KaL1 Senior Member

uni-paints arent shit?they have good pretty nice ink stock and its refillable.

18. sufr

sufr Senior Member

^^ i agree i bout a blue one and a black one to day for seven bux 4 both the black aint all that great but the blu is hell gd.
    does anyone know how to refill them when they run out??

19. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

they dont work on paper they just seep in and disapear you cant even see them. I tryed before to use them for highlights.

20. KaL1

KaL1 Senior Member

what you mean unis?easy u just twist the top off to the left instead of the right with some pliers.,take out the pump,dump out the leftovers,clean the inside,and fill wih your own ink,put pump back in,twist top back on.simple

ohh and i get unis for 4 buxx idk whose ripping u off.