Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. CraYon

CraYon Elite Member

On a happy note, I'm improving on my throwup. YAY, its looking better, now to work on my handstyle...I'll post pictures as soon as me and my friend, who owns a digital camera, make ammends (we had a small arguement).

A few questions:

1) Ok, interested in getting some stickers to post around. I've looked around the ups site to order some, but just came up with broad searches. So can anyone post a direct link for ordering the stickers?

1a) Also, where can I find those "Hello, my name is..." stickers? Is there a website or perhaps a store that sells them?

2) I've never really used anything other then pens and pencils to draw and I need thicker lines. So I was wondering what a good marker that I can use to draw that won't leak on to the other page?

3) What should I use to fill in anything I draw? I don't like the look of colored pencils, any suggestions?

2. pane in prov

pane in prov Elite Member

3. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

here are your answers to your questions.....KALOE the TOT HELPER is here...its ok my children...its ok..shhh

1) click here....but first you need an account..sign up..and write down the name and password...u'll forget it...i did like 4 times...and im not responsible for your actions...you can get in deep shit if you get caught up...
    http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_s...&fromSearch=yes

2)all markers leak to the other page...what i do is put a piece of paper behind the B-Book page and when im done i just glue the page that is bleed to the next page... you waste pages *not alot really* but its what i do.. it looks cleaner. but the pages become ah bit thick.. get it? :blink:

3) if u have bank get some prismas...if you dont....start like'n the colored pencil and black and white look, haha

4. pane in prov

if you live in the US you can just go to the post office and get them for free

5. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

ummm it looks like theres 2 much goin on on the left side of the page, that arrow you can do with out. and the first letter is overlapping (sp) the second letter. make em even, becides that its koo..proppers.

6. pane in prov

7. DNA

DNA Elite Member

8. MBTA

MBTA Senior Member

kayone, didn't you recently just start painting?

9. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

dna i like that tag nice and simple

10. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

Painting, i guess you can say i recently started painting... but i know enough, ive been taught some of the best (locally).
    as for sketchin non graffiti things since i was about 5 :rolleyes: haha

11. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

dna i like that it looks like u did it with a really fat marker n outlined it with a whiteout pen or something..its hot :D nice n simple

12. DNA

DNA Elite Member

CaSoNe and PANIC!FUP MORE...

thanx for the responces

13. mewthree

mewthree Member

critque the sketch and shutup. graffiti is owned by hip hop. [/b][/quote]
    Graffiti isn't owned by anything... it is an illegal activity enjoyed and hated by many, and for many. You cant relate a crime or an art to a music type. As for white people should be doing graffiti... nobody "should" be doing graffiti. Thats like saying that only chinese people should use swords. Race and music types have nothing to do with graff anymore.

14. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

dna, try to make the n look less like an m. and connect the horizontal line through both sides of the a, so its more clear. and maybe squish it a little... pane, the first e is too big for the first s, uh yeah...

15. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

View attachment 149332

People are saying my tagg looks like Tronz tagg...but i didnt bite...i've seem to writers block...or whatever..i've been working on new handstyles..but i just cant get the letters to flow...can some 1 give me a suggestion

16. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

I say change around all the letters, and work on the A, The middle letter and the E the most

17. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

18. SHift

SHift Senior Member

1.) what should i start on first(sketching,spraying,etc.)?
    2.) what is the best way to get better and better?
    3.) will this pay off later on as i get better?

thanks man

19. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

1: sketch
    2: sketch
    3: no. unless you dont take time out just for 'graffiting'

20. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

def. need to work on sketchs..coming up with a name...need to get better on paper before you go out and hit shit up...And it will pay off if u work hard enough at it..TAKES TIME>