Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. joust

joust Elite Member

i just use a pentel with extra ink in that shit its amazing the nib weats out a little to quickly though.

2. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

white out is the most fricken pernament fricken thing ever. you might have to thin it a little and then yeah..its awesome

3. Nikon

Nikon Senior Member

yea i mean fricken

4. indigo

indigo Senior Member

I PERSONALLY like using the white out whit no thinner in it
    fater and easier

5. denali

denali Senior Member

anyone ever tried taking a highlighter, emptying little tube filled with the ink stuff and put their ink in that? just wonderin if it would work....i shall go try it!!!!!

6. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

Now thats the attitude!! Trying something instead of starting a new thread about it. Good job!

7. ^ AsTro ^

^ AsTro ^ Senior Member

hmm i found a chapstick on the ground when i was taggen up my schools library .....

i know the homade chapstick marker steps are here somewhere but to much pages.. can someone tell me again how too maken one.

are these the right steps.
    1st emtpy the chapstick.
    2nd fill it with your own ink( can it be paint? if not where can i get paint thinner or shouldi add water?)
    3rd find chalkbaord earser ( can a dishwashing sponge be use? or styrofoam or however you spell it. or anything else.)
    4th tape it up real nice or use krazy glue ( how do i make the nib stay in place real good crazy glue?)

8. denali

denali Senior Member

indeedy, just got done emptying the tube :).........everyone should be like me!!!! u hear me! like MEEEEEE

9. ^ AsTro ^

^ AsTro ^ Senior Member

ehh i got a paint set that my cousin use too use.. i got all this paint but dont know what to do with it becuase i suck at makening homade shit.

I got Acryx(Acrylic) paints.....

help me put these paints to use...

10. denali

denali Senior Member

send them to me so i can expiriment with them and make some spiffy things

ooo ya axe deoderant works good to get ink off you if the occasion ever arises (only tested it on skin so far)

11. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

Nail polish works well also.

12. denali

denali Senior Member

is it the nib thats so fucked with the magnum 44 or the whole marker, besides it smelling like poo.

cus i got one just to fuck around with and wow, they blow, cant even get a solid line off it, but could u replace the nib or slice it a bit so it would be like softer and move around more, making it easier to write with??

cus i sure as hell dont want to waste a whole 2 dollars :blink:

13. denali

denali Senior Member

but uni, all of my 2 imaginary friends would laugh at me if i had nail polish on me

and that would hurt my self esteem, dont want that now do we? :(

and ASTRO i saw the post bout that and i think the dude said to get a candle and put a douple drips of wax in the bottom of it to keep it from leakin, and ya krazy glue will hold the nib in, and i guess it could be paint or ink or sponge or w/e but it might leak if u use a sponge, but dont take my word my name says NEWBIE :rolleyes: go try it thats what i do when im bored i expiriment and its only chapstick if it doesnt work........

14. ^ AsTro ^

^ AsTro ^ Senior Member

alrite, i usuallly do everything and at the end when im testing the paint doesnt come out or the nib fuks up....

thats my main problem

15. MyTagsASpanishWord

MyTagsASpanishWord Senior Member

i just found my old uni paint, anyone know how to refill them? it used to be my buddy lol

16. MASH ONE

MASH ONE Senior Member

HOW DO YOU REFILL THESE?
    PRISMA COLOR MARKER
    MARKS-A-LOT
    PEN-TOUCH(WHITE)
    BOMBING MARKER(SAME AS MAGNUM)

17. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

yeah, i tryed it. it was awesome..so small and yeah.but then i lost it... :(

18. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

i tried it a long time ago nd it sucks....does anybody know how to soften up hold hardend nibs?....i got a few old markers i want to revive but the nibs are all hard got any ideas?

19. MyTagsASpanishWord

MyTagsASpanishWord Senior Member

how in the hell do you refill a Uni Paint Marker!?!? i used to use one mad long ago and i just found it today. Me n him used to go everywhere.

20. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

twist the colored part really hard until it unsrews

will a an alcholo and paint thinner based arcylic based ink flow in a no pump system chalkboard eraser marker?

don't say somting stupid or dumb i'm want an answer