Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

First Time You Had Sex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clockworkfuse, Aug 16, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Amuse- crewless

Amuse- crewless Senior Member

i aint sad waste.. im just sayin i know a girl like that i didnt spend a fucking year on her or anything tho..

by the way first time i was 14 so no sadness

peace

2. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

when im older i want to be the guy no1 knows, who wears the shady jacket and shows up to every highschool football game

3. Ladybug<3

Ladybug<3 Senior Member

shady jacket = trenchcoat?
    if so me too me too

4. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

having sex at a young age really doesnt make you less sad haha.

yall are just have sex for sex and i bet most of you youngins dont know what making love is. its music im tellin yaaaa! music!

5. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

yo i didnt say i spent a year on this girl, i said i liked her for a year, like i had a crush on her for a year before i talked to her, i have known this girl for a month not even, so you know this girl or not?

6. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

This makes no sense to me, Shifty's post.

7. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

wich one? i posted like 7 post

8. newname

newname Senior Member

this deosnt really count but w.e.

"my first time" was at this party, i got fucking hammerd (drunk and high, but mostly high) and i knew this 2 chicks for a long time, i dont remember much myself, but i remember beeing on my freinds moms bed with the 2 girls, and jsut making out. I wake up the next moring, no girls near me, and aperently, we fucked, cause my friend walked in and saw one of the girls ontop of me, and i asked them and they said we might have (the girls were major sluts). i got worried cause i didnt have a ruber. But nothing happedn, no stds or a baby. But i dont remember shit about taht so it deosnt matter. i havnt officialy fucked a pussy, but i get head in a regular bases, and i like taht i think ebtter than just fucking. Think about it. You are sitting there, the girl is doing the work, no worries about any stds babys or anything. You dont get to wear a comdom... and she is lowering herself by doing this so im happy with taht. And you come, so thats the same goal as fucking isnt it?

9. morningglory

what an idiot. haha kids really should stay away from anything sexual. you can get most stds by getting head doofus. and if thats your idea of goals for fucking... maybe you really shouldnt be fucking.

10. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

whats the difference, its not like you guys are gonna go out and be like.. heyt hat clockworkfuse. i dont knwo his real name or what he looks like, but he had sex:O [/b][/quote]
    you have missed the point sooo much. never mind.
    you guys are sick

11. LESBO

LESBO Senior Member

you can still get an sti.

if you think that sucking dick is lowering herself, not to degrade women anymore than they already have been in this thread... fucking a girl from behind and watching her ass cheeks jiggle as you slam your shaft in and out of her vagina while she moans for more.. good stuff, and if you dont have a rubber than bust on her back and see what happends or have her finish it off with a swallow. havnt done that in a while though this girl im with has birthcontrol and shes been tested so im strizzzzzzzzzzz to jiz

and it must suck to have cum drip down the inside of your legs when you stand up after a good fucking.

i think the orgasm females feel is greater than the males... just a perverted thought of mine

12. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

tsk tsk tsk this is the perfect moment 2 educate little kids on what the houdini is

ehhh em

instead of cuming on her back, u spit on it so she thinks your dun and wen she turns around

SPLAT

rite in the bitches face :lol:

ok maybe its not that funny but wen i heard it i was very amused

13. morningglory

hahahaha priceless face reaction... and when shes pissed on the milky eye just say baby you so hawt u made me cum twice in a row haha

and yes females have much stronger orgasms then men, they have alot more nerve endings.

14. -ambient-

-ambient- Senior Member

Haha, it's probably really hard to get a proper STD from GETTING head

15. Ladybug<3

Ladybug<3 Senior Member

16. morningglory

std = sexually transmitted disease
    sexual = vaginal, anal, oral.

better believe herpes is one nasty std. and u can get it with a condom too since your balls will probably touch the infected area. have fun kiddos.

17. morningglory

It is estimated that at least 20-30% of people in developed countries have contracted Herpes Type II (also called genital Herpes) and 60-85% of people have contracted Herpes Type I (also called cold sores of fever blisters). It has been reported in some studies of developing countries that the percentage of people infected with type II is at almost 50% and the percentage of the population that has contracted type I is almost 100%. Now before we continue take a moment to stop and think about those numbers and statistics that I have just given to you.

The only true method of prevention of any type of Herpes infection seems to be to prevent contact with another person. Oral Herpes can be transmitted from sharing a glass or utensils and genital Herpes is passed from direct genital contact. As with any STI/STD the best method of prevention when involved in a sexual relationship is condoms - but it does not prevent 100% of transmissions.

awww.wgay.fm_images_kermit.gif

18. Ladybug<3

Ladybug<3 Senior Member

waste loves teh herpes

19. morningglory

no its not like that. teh herpes love waste.

20. cheesegril

cheesegril Elite Member

first time i had sex was grade 8 grad party. we were drinking and britt and i took off, she sucked my junk and then told me to lay down, i listened then she pulled her pants down and sat on it. hahah all i remember thinking was, DAMN THATs WARM!!!!!! haha good times, sad part was we were outside on the grass. now that i'm a vet to the scene all i have to say is Bend'r oVah Rovah! :blink: