Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. TheTruth

TheTruth Member

Emo chased ethek? It was emo who had the unfinished fill-ins on rt 1? You want us to believe ethek caught emo doing the fill-in on that spot pulled over to get him and then emo stoped painting and ran at ethek hahahahaha. makes no sense,the walls dont lie, if you could see the spot and how the emos were unfinished you would know the deal .. emo ran like chuck norris was coming to beat that ass. Emo was going to get a black belt beatdown!

2. strikeitup!

strikeitup! Senior Member

^^^^^
    hahahhaha amazing

View attachment 221152

all i have to contribute for tonight.. more tomorrow probably.

3. < mase >

< mase > Senior Member

im done up in here, buttt juss gotta say this annie dude, im pretty sure its strk considerin erry post is by him n its tha same fucced up E like tha rest. casE cl0sed

1err for a whillee, peaCe

4. Bulletin189

Bulletin189 Member

mhhhh This beef is lookin Good :) .. Good Sht

5. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

6. gues1

gues1 Senior Member

^^^^ haha thats some funny shit

7. strikeitup!

strikeitup! Senior Member

im done up in here, buttt juss gotta say this annie dude, im pretty sure its strk considerin erry post is by him n its tha same fucced up E like tha rest. casE cl0sed

1err for a whillee, peaCe [/b][/quote]
    all im saying is the shit being painted over is totally justified, there's personal beef. as for what mase said.... good job.. but whats this about a fucked up E?

and about the chip thing.. i was fucking around at an indoor spot because my friend wanted to shoot a time lapse. i did it for myself, not for everyone to see. he's one of my favorite writers, im not that big of a dickhead that i'd blatantly paint a chip-like piece on a visible wall. but why should i have to defend myself? this is the fuckin internet, who cares.

8. president bush

president bush Senior Member

9. tom araya

tom araya Senior Member

I dont even think you believe that shit, emo had 2 back to back unfinished fill-ins on rt1 for a reason!! do the math and you will figure out who ran from who.

10. tom araya

tom araya Senior Member

you said it yourself a high speed chase, emo was being chased by ethek thus meaning emo was RUNNING from ethek, ethek kept yelling for him to pull over the car to fight but instead emo would throw his paint cans at him instead of seeing if ethek has a good "knuckle game"... tell us bombing science wondering minds why emo didnt just pull over to fight?

11. chucknorris

chucknorris Senior Member

cause his favorite musical is little orphan annie! DUHHH

12. theprofeser

theprofeser Senior Member

emo had his car runnin right in front of the spot ethek rolled up and when emo ran down to fight he peeled off like a bitch is what i hear

13. DOTM

DOTM Senior Member

ok, i dont know SHIT about this chase situation but, if it was the route 1 spot, it would not be possible to park your car there running...

14. Select_One

Select_One Elite Member

15. chucknorris

chucknorris Senior Member

16. DOTM

DOTM Senior Member

yo, EYE is fuckin crushin for handlin his buisness. the one EYE piece over that serm a couple pages back is a fresh piece in general. it would look hot on the highway regardless if it was over serm

17. tom araya

tom araya Senior Member

emo had his car runnin right in front of the spot ethek rolled up and when emo ran down to fight he peeled off like a bitch is what i hear [/b][/quote]
    well if thats the case why wouldnt emo walk back up and finish his fill-ins? and why would ethek run like a bitch if he was the one that stopped to confront emo at the spot? i understand you stickin up for your boy but cmon man your argument with me is a fuckin joke. keep believing the person who is getting all your shit dissed statewide....laterz

18. U KNOW THAT KID

U KNOW THAT KID Member

YO0O0 STRK AKA (EGGS) AKA (ANNIE) Y U SAYING SHIT BOUT OC WHEN U WENT OVER HIS SHIT THEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO BEAT U UP AND U CALLED HIM UP SAYING SORRY U FUCK FAG!!!! U LITTLE BITCH STOP SUCKING FH'S DICK THEY DONT LIKE U .. O0O0O YEA STOP RIPPING CHIP AND SAVIOR OFF U LITTE HOME LESS HOMO.. AND WHY U GOT TO HIDE BEHIND ANNIE STAND UP TO WHAT U WRITE THATS NOT KOOL DOOD U FUCKING CHANED UR NAME 3 TIME U SHADDY FUCKER ........

19. DROWone

DROWone Senior Member

oooo....cold blooded, life sux dosent it! :)

20. AEK-CF-WR

AEK-CF-WR Senior Member

emo and serm are dope.