Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tot Characters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by cess!, Feb 12, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Blix

Blix Senior Member

ghozt the big fat one is aight I dont really like the other one though........can I get some crits on mine?

2. Maker A Laker

Maker A Laker Senior Member

3. ghozt

ghozt Senior Member

blix- i like it but on ur body ur left titie looks smaller than the right one

4. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Ghozt, that fat one is really cool
    making him purple / green would be sick

5. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

bump...i like your style it reminds me of johnny the homicital maniac lol...love those stories.

6. RTKone

RTKone New Member

bumpidy....kids nasty at freaks....word

7. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

^^^^i love u ratik ;) ....ummm im not gay...y do u ask :blink: ????

8. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

You serious?

Work on proportions. It's like you tried making them serious characters that are evil, but have cartoony faces and look incredibly stupid.

Like I said, work on proportions, it looks like your trying too hard to make your drawings look "cool" rather then serious.

9. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

also, those arent anime at all

10. elba

elba Senior Member

11. Z FUSE

Z FUSE Senior Member

12. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

first ion...i disproportioned them on purpose but good call idiot. if u noticed thea not supposed 2 b serious but i figured it was kinda obvious n didnt need explainin. like did u really think i would draw a head like 3 times bigger than a body on accident. n second geks...i was only refering 2 the last pic as anime.

13. OliveOil

OliveOil Senior Member

easy turbo. your karaks arent that great, thats why your posting them here right? hes putting in his 2cents, just like he has a right to do on this wonderfull interweb. so just calm yourself.

14. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

^^^um was i heated at all...i think not n i dont care if he puts his 2 cents i just thot it was stupid that hes gunna say that i needa work on propotions...i mean obviously i know that thea way outta proportions. its not like i didnt plan on that happening. so let him criticize it if he knows what hes tlaking bout when he criticizes.

15. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

seems like you were "heated". You called him an idiot just for givin in his 2 cents. Then you said you dont care about his 2 cents but you want him to crit your stuff, only if he knows what hes talkin about. Well if you dont want peooples 2 cents then just dont post.

16. elba

elba Senior Member

Just for some crits the top couple could use a little more detail, thats just what i think. The bottom one is better try adding a body

17. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

wow...i dont think anyones reading. because i definitly said i dont care if he puts in his 2 cents not i dont want his two cents meaning i dont care if hes going to say bad shit bout my pictures... i just want him to kno what hes talking about. saying that they're way out of proportion like its unobvious or sumthin. n also i wasnt heated wen i called him n idiot cause theres this new funny thing called sarcasim which i tend to use a lot if you couldnt tell.

18. beke

beke Senior Member

we cant tell. typing doesnt project sarcasm, and your sarcasm is weak. work on it, then get back to me. I eagerly await your paragraph long response.

19. elba

elba Senior Member

;) ^^^^^ You just need to mellow out.. BACK TO THE TOONs :eek:

20. Maker A Laker

Maker A Laker Senior Member

anyways elba i like the the green one but dont have his arms back like that
    i know hes running or looks like it but have him standing still