Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by imported_newz12, May 2, 2004.

Share This Page

1. deviant1

deviant1 Senior Member

no, with something sharp they will slide off like butter and can be easily buffed

2. CraYon

CraYon Elite Member

Just bought a pentel white, the one thats pencil thin (they didn't have the broad ones nor mean streaks) So anyways, whenever I shake it tip down and start tagging, the ink leaks from the resevior (sp), to the pen, and on my hands. It gets very messy for a thin ass marker. Is there any way to stop it from leaking.

And also, how am I supposed to refill it? (even though this is just a practice run for the pentel whites, cuz I plan on getting the broad one soon!)

3. nore

nore Member

does itll change anything if i leave the original nib on kiwi mop or its better to put a chalk board nib and what will be th differences?

4. DNA

DNA Elite Member

i think i am going to try to make a marker out of an empty canister of those Stridex acne pads. it is nearly 3 inches in diamer. any tips??
    if i do it it should be wicked

5. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

that'd use mad ink and it would leak all over the place, i dont think it'd be worth it just to het a huge line

6. DNA

DNA Elite Member

yeah but if you got it it would be sick like on a dumpster or wall or what not

7. nolunchplzdonate

nolunchplzdonate Senior Member

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i racked a mean streak for the first time lastnight at office max when i was getting some label stickers. anything i should know about them, pros and cons or whatnot. i remember a thread on streaks but i think it got closed.

9. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

ive never used a meanstreak so i wouldnt know :rolleyes: i know they are good on cement tho...supposively

10. mesONE

mesONE Senior Member

Yeah I just got a box of 10 Meanstreaks today :D

Theyre pretty good i tried on glass but it does buff pretty easily even when it drys. (It dries really fast aswell)

I haven't been out tagging yet with them so like the others said ^^^ any points that i should know about????

Does it work on those wooden telephone poles?? any info would be great :)

11. MyTagsASpanishWord

MyTagsASpanishWord Senior Member

super soaker with an eraser nib, lots of pressure = lots of drips.

12. Steez

Steez Senior Member

i was bored..and i had a spare @ school. so i went to the dollar store across the street..haha..gota bingo dabber..and i was wondering..do you guys keep the original nib..or do yu use a chalkboard eraser nib..cuz durin' my spare i just ripped some strips off one @ my class room,LOL. aaaaaaanyyways..yeah.thats just my question..to keep the original nib..or to replace it?.

13. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

14. oblong

oblong Elite Member

yes original,
    lets see some pictures

15. oblong

oblong Elite Member

no you didnt

16. Steez

Steez Senior Member

wtf do you mean.."no i didn't"...there IS a dollar store across my school..i DID get a bingo dabber..i DID rip strips off a chalkboard eraser. whats so hard to believe?

17. Atom

Atom Senior Member

get a kiwi water repellent(glass jar) with the brush thing on the rod
    empty it
    fill it with your ink (i used krylon short cuts with thinner)
    Tag it Up! :D

18. spacer

spacer Senior Member

thats alright but glass jars aren't that great key word definately "squeezable". Get those nice drips right when u want em

19. denali

denali Senior Member

someone answer me this question cus im bout to order one from BS.....is there a difference between pilots with the black and white wavey lines and the straight ones? cus i want a wavey one, there cooler lookin :)

20. hitshit89

hitshit89 Senior Member

did chillen ever post instuctions on how to make that glue stick mop on page six and if he did what page is it on?? :ph34r: