Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

and it all about england....seriously what the dogg got to do wid paint??
    crazy!

2. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

also u use different capps for different things like bombing and taggin u use a fatt cap.

3. saucy

saucy Senior Member

yo, i just got my name taken away and they no who i am! so im experimenting with a new name : guero, but cum up blank every time i try to comeup with a style! can any1 point me out in the right direction with a sig or throwie plz? much appreciated

4. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Honestly, so many people go about choosing a name all wrong...

Quick lesson little homies....

Q= What's the most important element of a tag?
    A= The Styyyyyle!

You can pick the freshest name in the world with the deepest significance to you....but if you can't write it with the supastyle....game over.... That's why you see cat's with retarded nonsensicle names... Cuzz they could write it with the def, def style ( and cuzz it wasn't taken...)

So why is it so often that you see cats sayin "I got my ill name now, but I can't write it", or this name is so fresh but I suck at those letters"?....

Everybody's so anxious to get up, but it doesn't do you ANY good to get up with a wack wack tag, only harm.... Work your alphabet over and over. Develope your style. Pick out the 4-6 letters you write the best and try them in different combinations until you find one that has......

THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT OF A TAG.....FLOW!
    ...style and flow go hand and hand. Hope that helps.. ;)

[Broken External Image]:http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5421/im000233fk8.jpg

5. ToXiK

ToXiK Member

wise words from Cezr. I hate it when people say stuff like "what kind of name is that?" or "what the hell does that mean? that's gay!". Graffiti isn't about caring about if the letters sound cool when said, it's all about expression on a wall.

6. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

people u gonna change ur tagg anyway, so it done matter...

7. glass

glass Senior Member

i just wanna be sure that i'm practicing the right way, so when you guys say work on simples by just writing over and over you just mean doing this right?

ai15.tinypic.com_2h7qjoh.gif

by the way the picture is negative cause i thought it was easier to read that way

8. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

yeh just put abit more style in it, cuz ur s, r , t and many more dey just look normal...

9. BEEZ<---631

BEEZ<---631 Member

any one recomend what kinda caps are good and clean to do a outline on a piece..thanks

10. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I've had the same tag since 92...... :huh:

11. Necro-

Necro- Senior Member

ive changed my name a lot but i want to keep this one. ive developed the letters far and like the way it sounds. win win

12. d_g

d_g Elite Member

13. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

whts up wit drast

thts a coool name

14. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

this aint no tag form...

15. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

Ha, I remember I wanted to write Newt a couple weeks (maybe months?) ago... You're Newt handie looks sooooolid

16. d_g

d_g Elite Member

whoaretherealevil, yeah I don't mind drast but I'd rather have a name with four letter and I don't like the way the 'R' sits next to the 'D'.

shamee1991, it wasn't about the tag, more about the name.

bouncingsoul, yeah I used to write 'Newt' aaaaaaaaaaaaages ago, that's why it looks better than most of them (remember when you asked if anyone famous already wrote it I told you when I was writing it I looked into it?)

17. IdontWriteThis

IdontWriteThis New Member

Hey me and a couple of my friends have been writing for a while here in portland. We were thinking about starting a crew called "ides of March" or IOM. Is anyone big writing that or is it taken blah bla? I know there's some sail boat crew called isle of man or w/e

**Edit: I searched and nothing came up on google but you can never be to shur

18. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

why not RAST? i like the way your name flows

19. Stevie

Stevie Senior Member

20. glass

glass Senior Member

there's a marker called the New York City Mop which is wicked drippy, i'm pretty sure that's the marker for that.

NYC Mop

try that, hope it helps