Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Other Art

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by ylive4death2come, Feb 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

I dont like it, doesnt flow.

2. AiR

AiR Senior Member

It doesn't make much sense to me... The clouds are completely cartoony while the people and dogs are realistic. It looks like everything was kind of thrown on it. Sorry, I'm just not feelin' it.

3. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

View attachment 244670

4. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

first off durden, get your shit attitude out of this forum. Elcs owns you
    if your trying to call out a bite...suck a dick. elcs' sketch looks nothing like that pasty bitch fromt he salt can

you dont crit you only talk shit
    just fucking leave

5. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

^^^ fucking right...lol anyways that's not even close to a bite. man over the last like week people have went fuckin callout crazy and are calling everyone out on biting. i admit i might have even joined in on the craze. anyways im liking that shit elcs...mad detail in those stencils and the canvas doesnt even look that big... how'd you do it?

6. elcs

elcs Elite Member

first of all i need to clarify a few things. i understand that the background is very cartoony and the rest is very detailed. that was what i wanted to do, but it didnt turn out how i planned. second of all the girl, dogs, and balloon are pasted on, not stencils. the sun, clouds, mountains, and hill are done using some form of stenciling however.

BEFORE THIS TURNS INTO A HUGE BITCH FEST ABOUT ME BITING, READ THIS FIRST...

what i originally wanted to do with this canvas was to find a bunch of random clipart from all over the internet and paste them at the bottom of this stencil. i wanted it to be really weird and random and make no sense. those arnt original drawings of mine. i had buildings, animals, random famous people, objects, etc that i was going to include at the bottom of this stencil. i wanted to use and combine different images from the internet in ways that they were never ment to be used in. it ended up looking stupid as hell, so i removed all of them except the paste on's that you see now.

im not trying to pass off those paste on's as my own work. if i had put on the rest of the pictures i was planning on using, it would have been pretty obvious that they were just random pics pulled from the net jumbled together, and not sketches of mine. i realize that i forgot to add a disclaimer or explain this in my original post.

im not "biting" these paste on pics. it was clipart, thats kinda the point...its free for anybody to use. however, i really didnt want to make it seem like i was passing that clipart off as my own drawings. using random images from the net and adding them to this was my plan, but it ended up not working.

i dont consider this biting. if you guys say you have never made a stencil from a template that wasnt yours originally, or made a stencil from a picture you didnt take, or something along those lines, the you are lying

7. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

haha, really? :rolleyes:

8. elcs

elcs Elite Member

im sorry...am i missing something? did i offend you somewhere along the line? whats with the attitude. i remember giving you props on your kid stencil. i just dont know where this hostility is comming from?

9. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

nah, I'm not trying to be hostile towards you, pretty sure I complimented your work before, gave some suggestions, as I do with a lot of work thats posted.

but some people think I just talk shit, that's who that post was aimed at.

nice work though, again.

10. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

shut the hell up you post editing motherfucker

11. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

umm Should I let you guys duke it out... Or post a pic.

Ill post a pic.

ai78.photobucket.com_albums_j106_kottonmouthclockwork_meagain1.jpg

Photoshop

12. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

kill yourself.

13. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

thats clever, pretty sure you said the same thing to elcs before you edited your post asshole

battle me
    chracters
    due friday

14. Skitz

Skitz Senior Member

ummmmmm....... WRONG!!!!!!!

15. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

yeah your totally going to kick his ass lol

16. elcs

elcs Elite Member

ai96.photobucket.com_albums_l195_elcs_savestheday.jpg

from today and yesterday

17. AiR

AiR Senior Member

The colors all seem too bland, and blend together a little too much, and random lines across it where it looks like a piece of paper was are not really doing it for me. I see what you were going for here, and if that's what you wanted the finished piece to look like I think you would have been better off putting the text in the corner near the bottom. The positioning of it just looks weird... I do however, like the quote, and if it's not finished I apologize for sounding like a dick.

18. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

I think it's a really dope background, although I agree about the lines, not feeling 'em. If you put something at the bottom, it'll be complete, and look good.

otherwise, if thats it. . . doesnt look right. too much space.

dope background though.

heres my character:

O
    Y
    /\

19. wookiE

wookiE Senior Member

kind of empty and bland. not super exciting. but the words have some meaning i guess. try a different background

20. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

yeah to bland you need to put a colo in there that makes it pop hardcore...