Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

and she came back with some hash.. stuff was bubbbly good. i think it had a little herion in it though <_<

aa792.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_41_l_3d82b6cc2f94ec7cc743712a694b642f.png
    aa332.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_4_l_f6ade771532760317f75b7f87bb1c78b.png
    aa229.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_34_l_e537ef848012ce225fa41043009e92a4.png

Would you like to have a tasty mushroom?

2. DeDo1

DeDo1 Senior Member

so yeah no love 4 me i c

3. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

you werent there that night, it was a few days before new years we were drinkin wine.

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

why would there be H in hash?

as for those mushies they dont look that good, look way over died and oldm skinn ass stems (where most the potency is) no purple or blue veins... look like the normal gainsville feild mushies i used to get trash bags full of back in high school

5. epikstyles

epikstyles Senior Member

shotgun to the face

and veg
    if your new to an area in nz and dont have a weed hook up we just look for chuck tailors over the power lines infront of a house that means tinnie house or you could travel into the getto and approach 50 maori's all wearing red or blue and score some POO if they dont stab you take your money and throw you in a lake. but still nobody just hangs on street corners. probably not enough people and to risky in town

6. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

those look all stretched man, no wonder they woulndnt fit in the box. ive never seen soo much stem to soo litttle leafy green. those are what maybe a month, a month and some change.

7. Tode

Tode Elite Member

8. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

Reppin' Dade County!

Even though the 561 is where its at. :angry: <_< ;)

9. phReak-a-NOiD

phReak-a-NOiD Senior Member

yeahh!

let a fan blow onto the plants and expend something for a good sodium vapor lamp (dont know what you english-speakin/americans call that, but i hope you know what i mean ;) ), ohterwise the lower buds get not enough lumes. and they dont get that compact and cant bulid that compact buds

10. phReak-a-NOiD

i think in every larger city there are some places to buy weed (or whatever :D ) on the streets, but mainly rip off, not enough and/or bad quality, but a good alternative for days you need something to smoke and your connects are not fit

11. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

whats a good site to get seeds from. im not trying to be beat for my money.

12. phReak-a-NOiD

get dutch passion or sensi seeds, if possible
    nirvana etc. are no good seeds what ive heard and experienced.

but maybe you americans got better seed-manufacturer(?), but the netherlands are THE weed-land or not? ;)

god, hope my english is not gettin worse and worse :lol:
    and daaaaaaamn tooooo drunk, i need my wweeeeeeeeed :D B)

13. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

14. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

why you dudes get crazy strains out there or something? i dont know nothing about shit outside my little bubble.

15. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

but my bubble is actually quite large i supose... aka ive been around, just never on some euro shit.

16. C-money fresh!

good looks
    im a have an out door grow over the summer
    im looking at the lowrider strain for indoors to. i already have hundreds of seeds but from bo squiggles bud
    actauly ok shit like 100% sativa dry ass shit theres only like three extentions or whaters on the leaves compared to the normal 5 or so people call it ari or arizona

17. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

if yous is sellin, outdoor is the way to go. but i would sugjest putin some in doors for personal. it tends to come out more potent, mainly cuz you can baby it easier.

18. Exploited

Exploited Elite Member

19. pookie

pookie New Member

smokingh bud right now

20. C-money fresh!

once it getts warmer the out door crop's notice the plural i have hundreds of seeds and when ever i try to grow they always have almost 100% germanation. but il be gone for 4 weeks during the summer so il start the indoor when i get back.