Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

could you possibly whine anymore?

weed thread = happy heads

stop talking about suicide

2. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

its about how weed saved my life. something serious the last thing i need is for you to be giving me shit when i try to talk about a problem. and it was something postive.

if your gunna come here trying to put me esapecialy and other people down shut up.

3. vegimite on toast

you're telling total strangers publicly on the internet about how you wanted to kill yourself...

if you broke down into tears right now and slit your jugular then bled to death in your bathroom do you think anyone on here would really care? let alone notice?

its great that you have problems, go tell the school cousellor about them
    we dont want to hear them, esspecially in the weed thread, god
    maybe they should make a "IM UNHAPPY AND WANNA DIE" thread, where all the annoying fucks can go whine in

post weed pictures, talk about weed
    i dont care how you're dad has a drinking problem or that you're sad

[Broken External Image]:http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2465/dscf5457km6.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3678/bud35zs5.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6017/bud36ac6.jpg

ai135.photobucket.com_albums_q128_faulk24_headies3.jpg

4. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

heres a tip. NO FERTILIZER. use gwanno if anything but keep the chemicals outa your plants, i meen you are gonna put them in your body and all.

5. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

just smoke a joint and quit beefin'

6. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

word.

those are some nice pics ... are they your pics or are they from like high times and shit?
    that top one is the best ... nice :D

7. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

hahaha, i cant speak for the rest but i took the top picture

8. vegimite on toast

9. Mr. Lefty

Mr. Lefty Senior Member

beasters is pretty much all thats running through this town right now. smoked around a quarter of it overall this weekend.

worked well.

would smoke again. [/b][/quote]
    Yea, one of my good friends keeps a gerber baby food jar in his backpack for almost 3 years now.. he only keeps the best un-pruned nugget in there. He could open it for like 10 seconds on a bus.. and everyone would get high..

10. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

this thread turned emo for a second.

11. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

12. Im Mr Postman  also Mr Toastman

Im Mr Postman also Mr Toastman Senior Member

BAAAALLLINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

(canadian version)

13. explosivo_420

for some reason that money just looks absolutly worthless to an American.

14. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

even tho our corrancy exchange rate is nearly even now a day.

15. fuckin villan

fuckin villan Senior Member

thats australian currency boys. not canadian.

16. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

LOL

sure is ... that wierd plastic money. such a good idea.

and on another note, american money is the shit that dont look real. all one color. fuck

cant even tell the difference between a 1 and a 20 ... speaking of which, who the fuck still has one doillar bills hahahaha :lol:

17. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

i just tried to get some pics of the shit im slangin right now but i cant figure out how to take good closeups with my camera. if anyone here knows anything about canon powershots and how to take good macro pics let me know cuz im a dumbass when it comes to cameras

18. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

19. explosivo_420

have you been hiding in the desert the last 5 years? the new bills are way colorful. and the fiftys got stars biach!

countries without inflation have one dollar bills

20. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

have you been hiding in the desert the last 5 years? the new bills are way colorful. and the fiftys got stars biach!

countries without inflation have one dollar bills [/b][/quote]
    nah i havent seen the new bills. im from canada. im an american citizen as well but im never there cuz america sucks.

jail for weed but not corporate greed ... what a joke

and what the fuck u talkin about no inflation. american money isnt even real, its not even backed up by gold, like every other country in the world's currency. they just print more and more and more and more havent you noticed your country is in HUGE debt, so huge in fact that china is buying it. they fuckin own america.

the american dollar is at an all time low, almost even with canadian, which 10 years ago was worth 0.65 of an american dollar.

yesterday there were two shootings, one in a mall whre i think 6 people were killed, and another in an office, where 3 i think were killed. thats the real problem in america ... but do u think your fascist government cares, no, they just wanna kill brown people and take their oil.

war on terrorism my ass

what kinda country fakes a huge terrorist attack, just so they can start a war.

if u disagree with what i just said watch this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

some of that movie might be bullshit, but how does a boeing 747 make a hole only the size of a cruise missle in the pentagon. wierd.

anyway im gonna shut up im wy off topic now