Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

only the goverment here sucks
    it sucks major dick

2. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

wheres here^^?

3. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

shows how much canadians know, havent you ever heard of fort knox, we definately dont have any gold in there :rolleyes:

adn the 747 didnt hit the pentagon, it was aimed at the white house and for some reason didnt make it there so it hit the ground right next to the pentagon...at least thats what they told us in school, but the first thing i said is right

4. N.O.T.E

N.O.T.E Senior Member

shows how much canadians know, havent you ever heard of fort knox, we definately dont have any gold in there :rolleyes:

adn the 747 didnt hit the pentagon, it was aimed at the white house and for some reason didnt make it there so it hit the ground right next to the pentagon...at least thats what they told us in school, but the first thing i said is right [/b][/quote]
    lmfaoo @ you there is no gold @ fort knox...the american dollar is not backed up by gold...its backed up by "trust"
    lets get backed to the herbs!

5. rseyek

rseyek Elite Member

"jail is gonna ruin ur life?"

shut the fuck up i'm going to jail this october for approx 5 months, and i haven't worried the bit about it, actually kinda excited just to clear my head quit drinking and work out a fuck load to get back in the shape i used to be...

who knows maybe i can start a ball hockey tournament hahaha

6. alive

alive Banned

nah i havent seen the new bills. im from canada. im an american citizen as well but im never there cuz america sucks.

jail for weed but not corporate greed ... what a joke

and what the fuck u talkin about no inflation. american money isnt even real, its not even backed up by gold, like every other country in the world's currency. they just print more and more and more and more havent you noticed your country is in HUGE debt, so huge in fact that china is buying it. they fuckin own america.

the american dollar is at an all time low, almost even with canadian, which 10 years ago was worth 0.65 of an american dollar.

yesterday there were two shootings, one in a mall whre i think 6 people were killed, and another in an office, where 3 i think were killed. thats the real problem in america ... but do u think your fascist government cares, no, they just wanna kill brown people and take their oil.

war on terrorism my ass

what kinda country fakes a huge terrorist attack, just so they can start a war.

if u disagree with what i just said watch this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

some of that movie might be bullshit, but how does a boeing 747 make a hole only the size of a cruise missle in the pentagon. wierd.

anyway im gonna shut up im wy off topic now [/b][/quote]
    o shit, gimmie a second, i have a source that outlines how literally everything said in that movie is wrong. i mean in every single fucking sentence, they get something wrong. ill edit it in.

EDIT: this is for the second edition which was supposed to fix errors. funny. theres still thousands. theres so many, that u dont even miss the errors fixed from the first. Loose Change Proved Wrong. if ud like to see the guide for the first edition, just ask.

7. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

are you serious, i cant beleive you... OUR GOVERNMENT JUST FEEDS LIES TO US. AND WE TAKE IT AS REAL FOOD BEING THE FAT AMERICANS WE ARE.
    EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU IS A FALCITY. yaknow its amazing Clinton was braught on an impeachment for gettin his dick sucked and Bush fucks the whole nation in that ass and everyone mistakes it for love... like a drunk abusive father.

8. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

im so high

vegi is unreasonably insensitive :(

9. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

"jail is gonna ruin ur life?"

shut the fuck up i'm going to jail this october for approx 5 months, and i haven't worried the bit about it, actually kinda excited just to clear my head quit drinking and work out a fuck load to get back in the shape i used to be...

who knows maybe i can start a ball hockey tournament hahaha [/b][/quote]
    yeah dude jail isnt that bad at all. i meen it sertainly does suck but hes right you get inshape (if you dont...), you get to learn some tricky criminalism from other inmates, and if your a good writer you pretty much have a "get your ass out unscathed" ticket. you can hook them up with dope tat drawins and touch-ups.

10. meatsnacks

meatsnacks Senior Member

who here actually beleives US are at war to fight the terrorist??
    and who here beleives that we are the terrorist?

11. alive

alive Banned

u need to stop listening to everything u hear. on EITHER side. Bush exagerates, twists, molds words. thats what a polition does. deal with it. and thats what all these conspiricy filled people do as well. deal with it. try doing a little research on your own and youll find that the truth lies somewhere inbetween, but in this case, closer to our government. deal with it.

peace.

12. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

u need to stop listening to everything u hear. on EITHER side. Bush exagerates, twists, molds words. thats what a polition does. deal with it. and thats what all these conspiricy filled people do as well. deal with it. try doing a little research on your own and youll find that the truth lies somewhere inbetween, but in this case, closer to our government. deal with it.

peace. [/b][/quote]
    ok you are a fuckin idiot. have u even seen loose change. there are things in there that cannot be proven wrong.

you're a fuckin brainwashed drone like all the rest of the americans. you governtment falls into every single category that defines a fascist state. and 911 WAS created by the us government. you got nothin man, nothin

13. C-money fresh!

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO.

going to jail in october...your beat... its not my fault.

you ever been locked up???

the youth house was enough for me, made some of my best friends and worse ememys seen different people damn near killed everyday, waiting till i was next, you know what its like waiting for your fate and there being nothing you can do. 3 month of that bull.

fuck you know months in advance how long your gunna be in there, you obviously didnt do anything that bad if you got cought and your not in there yet. what you do some marth stuart type shit?

just wait.

14. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

Shut the fuck up about anything related to 911, this is the weed thread so post your 911 theories where someone actually cares.

15. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

and your little prove loose change wrong website, i just read some of it, and its all just a bunch of bullshit man

watch loose change ... you cant deny some of that evidence. of course when someone comes out agains the us govt like that they are gonna try and prove it wrong. but its all so cheesy what they are saying against stiff, like distractions, not proving it wrong, but turning your focus to another point, where they can exploit the way the narrator chose to work what he said. its pretty weak

there are soldiers in iraq just killing everyone there. the civilians look the same as the soldiers, so u know damn straight that the fuckin idiot 19 year old red neck pieces of shit in the army are just killing everything that moves as soon as they hear gunfire.

america deserves every fucking thing they get and they are the real terrorists

16. C-money fresh!

how are you gunna make such a statement do you even live in the u.s. im not fond of my country and i hate my president but 911 effected my entire town and me dirrectly and a number of my friends lost there parents so shut the fuck up..

bitches need to bring this thread back to the topic of weed nobody cares about what kind of country we live in and how many colors are one your dollar bills.

take it to p.ms or good afternoon.

17. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

lmfaoo @ you there is no gold @ fort knox...the american dollar is not backed up by gold...its backed up by "trust"
    lets get backed to the herbs! [/b][/quote]
    awww.solarnavigator.net_images_usa_america_fort_knox_gold_bars_bricks_bullion.jpg thats gold in fort knox...its a federal gold reserve, most of it was moved to london a few decades ago but alot is still there

18. alive

alive Banned

i am not arguing about the war in iraq. i have watched loose change. and i do deny much of the "evidence." your right that they will try to prove it wrong, but does that preclude for you that they will lie?

so if say u suck dick. then when u say u dont, well of course ur gonna try to prove me wrong. . . . .

thats ur argument? poorly done.

and i never said to take that site as gospel. take it with a grain of salt, as you should take everything. have u bothered to do any of your own research? to read any of the 911 research that has been verified? i think not. u prefer to sit and watch movies made for money, knowing that the contriversal subject matter will pull hundreds like you, desperate to believe anything bad about the US government.

and wait wait, "america deserves every fucking thing they get and they are the real terrorists "
    so does this mean that you think (assuming incorrectly for the purpose of the argument that you are right about our government) that every american is deserving to suffer though innocent of the crimes commited in the american name by the corrupt government? that every american is a terrorist regardless? then you are commiting the same rash generalities and racism that you accuse us of.

19. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

ok first of all im an american citizen, and i have spent alot of time in the us

second, the reason america is able to rape any country they want is clear, you are a perfect example. NO ONE CARES, AND NO ONE STANDS UP AGAINST WHAT IS WRONG. oyu said 911 affected your town directly, and its sad what happened, but you need to realise that it was your government that betrayed its people. really. if there is any group of people capable of making that big a cover up its the cia and the us govt.

pull yer head outta yer ass

and btw i started a new poll u should see it pop up soon if u still wanna argue, or pm me or keep it here

but i do agree we should be talkin about weed here

like how 'bout that honey oil i posted a while back ... what u all think of that shit ..

20. rseyek

rseyek Elite Member

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO.

going to jail in october...your beat... its not my fault.

you ever been locked up???

the youth house was enough for me, made some of my best friends and worse ememys seen different people damn near killed everyday, waiting till i was next, you know what its like waiting for your fate and there being nothing you can do. 3 month of that bull.

fuck you know months in advance how long your gunna be in there, you obviously didnt do anything that bad if you got cought and your not in there yet. what you do some marth stuart type shit?

just wait. [/b][/quote]
    assualt causing bodily harm, 3rd time i've been arrested, will be my second time getting charged, i know in advance cause i have a fucking good lawyer and the crown usually tells the lawyer how they will prosecute at the preliminary hearing, which was last week, and my trial is set for september, usually it'll take 3 or 4 weeks, and then sentancing...

IM JUST GOOD AT FIGURING OUT THE FACTS..

me worried about being in the "lock up" is a joke... i dont get shook easily, so shut ur mouth u fucking herb..