Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stickers

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Waseone, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. deathorglory

deathorglory Elite Member

yeeah taht shit is rockin i love the one you got on the last flick at the bottom inbetween the green guy.. th eoutline outline shit yadda? I love it

2. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

mono, shizah, noath, deathorglory, ladie sevo, and whoever else i sent your packs out today so you should be getting them sometime soon. shizah i hooked you up with some weird blanks you dont usualy see but i couldnt find the bigger ones you wanted.

3. toon_dragon

toon_dragon Senior Member

dont forget about me SBOMBS. did you get your pack from me yet??

4. karmatikal

karmatikal Senior Member

5. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

anyone want to send me some sticker packs? :huh:

6. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

didnt...resend me ur add....YO ENMITY....I THOUGHT U DID PICES AND BURNERS AN SHIT....UR PACK IS WORTH SHIT...NO hATE BUUT IT REALLY IS ( except for that e-n-m-i-t-y one) ....WHATDAFUK I COULDA SENT U TAGS TO.....n on a more constructiv level ....WORK UR FUCKn THROWIE......MEN IM SO PISSED I THINK IM GONNA MURDA MY CATTT !!!! MOTHER FUCKIN CRACKHEADS GETT ME ALL WORKED UP!!!
    PEACCCE

7. zoloft

zoloft Senior Member

sbombs i'm totally feelin your shit....i dont wanna sound like a hater, but why do you have to post so many pics?

8. vman

vman Elite Member

yo gone,i found a few stickers i forgot to send you. resend me your address and ill send em to you.

9. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

10. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

dunno....tryin to get my ups on BS...jus join...its jjus so u can see what im sendin to other peoples an make ya jealous :eek: :p :lol:
    but seriously....it hepls keep this thread alive....most of my posts are all in stickers.... i jus registered a few weeks ago on peelmagazine....its so i can trade with people i feel.....i dont hate ya if ur toy.....ill jus tell ya do like i do sit down an draw bitch....lol...anywayzzz..

SESH PM ME UR ADDY MY NIZZY SOEY IEY CANEY MAILEY YOURI SHIZZY UEY FEELEY MEEEEEEY???

lol

11. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

i gotta drag some slaps along to school with me, id do liek 200 a day if i did that, i draw so much shit on random school papers and shit...sorry random

once i get my camera im gunan start trading on here, if anyones down...probably liek 1-2 weeks till i get one

12. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

13. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

thats funny, how do i talk?

i cant remember the last time ive crited someone

its funny because you sound like you just saw my work for the 1st time, ive enter every single throw battle, and yet you say the asme thing

14. mattFOO

mattFOO Senior Member

15. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

im nto gunna lie man, its ugly...i cant really make out what it is besides that e, you hsould use a different outlining color than the background color....

16. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

[Broken External Image]:http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/231/im000617hj5.jpg

Collab stickers are going out soon. Wanna fill out the other half? If it's hot, I'll print up a batch. I'll be printing up my favorite 5. (Slob already has one of the 5, so 4 actually)

Black and white.
    4x6
    Leave half for me.
    If you're interested, make a 4x6 and do your half. send me a flick of it via PM and we'll go from there. It doesn't have to be on sticker paper. It can be regular paper and if it turns out fresh, I'll get 250 printed up. ;)

17. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

if i was a stickerhead id totally be down, do another after i get in the game seezy

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

19. zoloft

zoloft Senior Member

20. zoloft

zoloft Senior Member

dunno....tryin to get my ups on BS...jus join...its jjus so u can see what im sendin to other peoples an make ya jealous :eek: :p :lol:
    but seriously....it hepls keep this thread alive....most of my posts are all in stickers.... i jus registered a few weeks ago on peelmagazine....its so i can trade with people i feel.....i dont hate ya if ur toy.....ill jus tell ya do like i do sit down an draw bitch....lol...anywayzzz..

SESH PM ME UR ADDY MY NIZZY SOEY IEY CANEY MAILEY YOURI SHIZZY UEY FEELEY MEEEEEEY???

lol [/b][/quote]
    careful who you're callin a toy