Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. -kraze-

-kraze- Member

where do you guys get your markers? i used to get mine from liquidcrack.net but now i cant use my credit card, and only can buy from major stores or wharehouses...including Walmart, Target, Home Deot, Office Depot etc. can sumone tell me where i can get em? thanks yall

2. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Pilot markers are probably your best bet, office supply store should have them.

You know how they say 'you learn something new every day'? Today I learned I have the worst can control in the world. Couldn't even do a good tag without it looking like shit. I want to blame the can so bad but a bad worker always blames his tools.

3. Boodabang923

Boodabang923 Senior Member

4. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

i steal all my suplies from art shops cos theres no cameras n i have a sick bag whisch fits anything ...it scares me :blink: oh yh n ima ginga ninja so i steal anything i can :ph34r:

5. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

^^

Oh yeah... I am a level 40 ninja with teleport.... but with my speed, I don't need to teleport. I can rape yo sister and steal yo couch and sell it on ebay in like 2 seconds.
    I am out.

6. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

you could defff. get away with montana micros if you have any. thos little 30mL ones.
    i love them so much, they can go with you anywhere.
    and you can refill them.
    :D

7. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

keep your eyes peeled cuz chitown cops are vigilant about that shit.

8. bflocraka

bflocraka Member

9. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

Sleep my little toys.. sleep..

muah-hahahahaha
    *evil laugh

10. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

hey how the hell do i put a avatar up???
    keeps saying im not permitted. blah blah.
    what the fuck.

11. Bazar

Bazar Member

New kid here. Just wondering about stickers, is it harder to make stickers than actual graffiti, or the other way around, or does it depend on the person?

12. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

it's some kind of bug, when i do it, it comes up with a load of code and the background go's white, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt

bazar- do what you want to do

13. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

...that was really really creepy kay.... :ph34r:

14. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

eh.. i had nothing else to do at 3am :lol:

15. ESKE one

ESKE one Senior Member

today i was in my art class and i saw these magazine my teacher had with all these hot ass piece in it and i didnt wanna ask him where he gotta(idk y im an idiot)

but my question is does anybody subscribe to any graff magazines?

16. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

hed hit me lecture me about respect and hit me again
    hes such an asshole
    anyways im just gonna sneak out this weekend i have some rusto so itll be nice... B)
    haha i dont live in canada i sometimes wish i did though

17. roller4life68

roller4life68 Senior Member

18. Nem

Nem Elite Member

i just experienced the glory of DHL labels.

*hallelujah*

19. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

So...Last night I went to a Help fight cancer lock in at my school. They didnt lock me in very well. Me and my friends snuck out and went bombing. We drove over to this chill spot I found parked the car on the road and snuck back to the wall. Just chilled and practiced and shit for about 30 mins then decided to move on. were walking back to the car theres no one around and were talking about racking some paint from walkmart, cause no one else is open this late. My friends opening the car door but taking forever and all of a sudden I hear "Busted" and I looked up and started searching the area the guys was like a house down just standing there with his arms crossed staring us down. we flipped jumped in the car and drove off. Were driving back into school and my friends goes did you grab my bag like i asked you? Of course I didnt Its not my bag, and I didnt hear him. So we didnt feel like parking or walking near that guys house, so instead since the wall is off a road we decided to pull off the road(quite busy) and have me sprint across 6 lanes of traffic grab the bag and get back in the car. I'm hoping he didnt get the liscence plate number but we do have a pretty solid alibi. We didnt get caught sneeking out or in.

had to share...I was flipping out the entire night.

20. Heab

Heab Member

sick story zep0 im going to sneak out for the first time to bomb and i am totally freaking out i have practiced a little with a white sheet ya so any advice?