Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post Your Painted Pieces FLICKS>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Aero, May 5, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. FSH

FSH Senior Member

hehe.........my mom was freakin cuz it was by her hanger

2. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

hey coffee were u on the old forums?

3. TreaDacon

TreaDacon Senior Member

4. TreaDacon

TreaDacon Senior Member

5. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

dude thats a sick fill

6. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Never seen no "Motik" in Seattle.

7. he just started, but hes already all city and has been raided

8. EONone

EONone Senior Member

yes sir.

9. Lester Berns

Lester Berns Senior Member

I said it before, Ill say it again... get some 4$ mistint roller paint, and block out all that bullshit behind your piece... whats the point of working hard on a sketch,
    picking a color scheme, using good paint, taking the time to paint it, all while having someones leftover mess make it look like ass... AESTHETICS!!!

10. haha word, thats his own peice in the back too (tread). most of the people here probally thought the 5 dollar paint at home depot wasnt good enough for their peice unitil you reccomended it. but yeah, i barely roll my shit out and i just ran out of my last two buckets of mistint paint. welll not "just" but i dont have any more.

11. Lester Berns

listen, on a side note... I dont know whats with the whole "danny doofy" gimmick, or what its about, or if thats your face, or what... I rarely get really annoyed, but seeing that face on a million posts, presented with a different gimmick each time is beyond irritating for some reason... not even close to entertaining... every thread i go into I gotta see this mug staring at me... Its more the gimmick than anything... I'm almost done with this spot... find something else to focus your efforts on...

12. i just dont have another signature picture thing, but yeah its been getting really annoying even though i have "e beefed" with him a ton.

13. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

when ever i se dna post i get annoyed then i see this huge pic of a stupid wanted sign with car2n on it

14. Lester Berns

so thats someone elses face that people are posting and not themselves??? Regardless of whatever corny "e-beef" (absolutely ludicrous) you may have with someone, you dont go posting someones identity online... its just common sense... because things have a funny way of coming around and biting you in the ass in life...bv

15. dont worry, he likes it becasue "we all love him" and becasue hes "so hot" and were "so ugly". his identity doesnt matter, he stays on paper(not a bad thing) but he photoshopped a sketch to a statue once and said it was real.

16. Coffee

Coffee Senior Member

No ravek i was not on the old forums

But i am so cool B)

17. DA'SeLMeR''

DA'SeLMeR'' Elite Member

the only thing you burn are matchsticks

18. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

im getting annoyed seeing me everywhere now... :( it was fun for the first 2 days, but DNA is just a lame fuck...

19. dna is actually really lame, but how about tone your shit down? then people will gettired of you. its so outta hand now its SSTUPID. and no i dont like you car2n.

20. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

lol i dont like you either... mainly because you look rediculous.