Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Quick question, why are you even going to Rock the Bells if you dont even know most of these artists?

2. RA THE RUGGEDMAN

RA THE RUGGEDMAN Senior Member

SOME PLZ UPLOAD THE FIRST CHOCLAIR ALBUM IF YOU HAVE IT
    plzz

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

Aww bummer...name sone songs for me that will prolly be playing at his show so i dont look like a idiot when i get there and dont know any of his songs
    PLEASE :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    dude stop, knowing the words doesnt make u a fan, it doesnt make u cool....

hell ive seen over 75,000 Live Acts.... and over 60% of them i havn't known the words... your goign to a show to enjoy the music not be some groupie trend hopping homo....seriously if i seen u at the show id probably spit on youand then return to hang out with rest of the act's untill all the equipemnt is packed away and everyones returning to there hotels cas the club is kicking everyone out... why?

because im a real fan, ill say it again learning and know the words doesnt make you "down" or make u cool. Its underground for a reason.

and Jet ill be seeing the the alias/sage/bucky tour for sure, i remember when alias was first telling me of the tours months and months and months ago in orlando while he was on tour with astronautalis and electric presidents, as for EL-P ill be seeing him an aesop at Bonaroo, even though ive seen them both live before when they where small time... but whatever

and MSE, fresh track i live it alot had my head nodding

new track posted on my myspace, called Hardcore Hollywood... its off the upcoming GhostStories Project album, so bump it till your neck break
    Myspace

4. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

dude stop, knowing the words doesnt make u a fan, it doesnt make u cool....

hell ive seen over 75,000 Live Acts.... and over 60% of them i havn't known the words... your goign to a show to enjoy the music not be some groupie trend hopping homo....seriously if i seen u at the show id probably spit on youand then return to hang out with rest of the act's untill all the equipemnt is packed away and everyones returning to there hotels cas the club is kicking everyone out... why?

because im a real fan, ill say it again learning and know the words doesnt make you "down" or make u cool. Its underground for a reason.

and Jet ill be seeing the the alias/sage/bucky tour for sure, i remember when alias was first telling me of the tours months and months and months ago in orlando while he was on tour with astronautalis and electric presidents, as for EL-P ill be seeing him an aesop at Bonaroo, even though ive seen them both live before when they where small time... but whatever

and MSE, fresh track i live it alot had my head nodding

new track posted on my myspace, called Hardcore Hollywood... its off the upcoming GhostStories Project album, so bump it till your neck break
    Myspace[/b][/quote]
    I know i sound likea bitch right now but it is not true....i just tried to psot my some artists from my Itunes but it did not work out....but TRUST ME when i say this.... i am not a groupie and not a trend follower....i am prolly one of the most opposite prople you will meet from that.....but the down side is that i know hip hop but not as much as i should....hence why i been asking about Sage.....I am not trippin though....I know that i am real and thats all that matters.....I will post ssome artists i listen to tommorow....i got STAR testing tommorow and i wanna get some practicin in before i hit the sack.....but yeah tommorow i will post a list and you can be the judge..... i am just gonna take your advice and enjoy the fucking show.......
    ok im done.....peace

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

just because u listen to an artist doesnt make u down with the style of music. Just because i listen to three six mafia and at one point had everything ever made (over 20 albums) sence th early 90's doesnt mean im into dirty south or crunk.

like i said man just sit back and enjoy everything if u want to learn more about hiphop visit http://templeofhiphop.org/

6. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

come with me 2 hell

"hi, I'm chucky"

7. karmatikal

karmatikal Senior Member

I got some requests...

J-Live - The Best Part
    Saafir (other than boxcar sessions)
    Group Home - Tear For The Ghetto
    anything from Channel Live
    first two Mobb Deep albums
    herbaliser
    old Jelleestone
    some stones throw shit
    one be lo
    deep thinkers
    roots manuva
    self scientific
    al tariq
    brassmunk
    five deez or some other fat jon shit
    oddities
    verbal threat

if someone can get me some of this shit I'll hit you back with some of your requests..

and theonec i got more coming for u later

8. Tom K

Tom K Senior Member

Yo, anyone got Biomecca-The Pilgrimage? or any older Eligh? will upload these in return...

Sam Eye Am- Charicter Assasin

Tribe Called Quest- low end theory

Atmosphere- Overcast &/or Sad Clown bad dub 2

The Grouch- Dont Talk to me, success of destiny, making perfect sense. or anyother grouch shit i got 11 of em.

Wombstretcha- Pregnant Pause: Champion Edition

Potluck- Straight Outta Humbolt

Zion I- curb Servin

Facts- Classic Agenda

Freestyle Fellowship- Shockadoom,, or is it called Temptations? idk....

i know i havent been on here forever, but fuck you, jk..ill up whatever few o those yall want, i just dont wanna sit here in upload all day/night. hit me up if you got what i want and i posted the names of some shit you want, lets make that trade,

Peace

9. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

you think it would...about the dirty south thing and 20 albums....you dont know me so i can understand from my posts that you think i am a idiot
    if you go to the myspace graffiti group and ask around (even though most people dont know me even after a year 1/2) you will see that im not some conformist teenage punk who is just writing graffiti and listening to hip hop cause its "down"
    im at school and just finished lunch and im on my sidekick but like i said ill post some artists i listen to later.....im not arguing with you man cause even though i dont post i have read a good amount of forums on this site including the 666 camp and i know who you are and where your coming from.....im just tryin to get my point though....

10. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

...myspace graffiti group... conformist teenage punk...
    im at school ... on my sidekick ... read a good amount of forums ... i know who you are and where your coming from. [/b][/quote]
    you say some funny things there, mister.

11. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

meester meester!

hah. well fuck that. im a conformist punk. ill paint your garage door after the bright eyes concert.

ill be hitting both of those tours though.. the el p one more or less just for good measure.

also, souls of mischief tour.. josh martinez & awol one..
    cunninlynguists & pack fm... gregory isaacs (if you say but but but hes not hip hop ill punch you in your mouth)

fo sho nugga.

12. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

hahahah

oh ya project move stopped by a crate shop in berkeley, played a little gig. they were laid back in personality, just like their music chyea
    ill have to upload one of their albums. oh and theyre from boston.

tighttight

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

remember when we seen both packFM and cunninglynguist.... raw times

had to beat Chase1 off the stage :lol:
    and Packfm Freestyling about me doing graffiti awwwww chuch

14. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

remember when we seen both packFM and cunninglynguist.... raw times

had to beat Chase1 off the stage :lol:
    and Packfm Freestyling about me doing graffiti awwwww chuch [/b][/quote]
    up that

"hi im chucky" track

these peeps aint ready!!!

15. fannypack uprock

16. fannypack uprock

17. theoneC

theoneC Senior Member

fanny
    i got excited but the yousendit links are bunk.

18. also known as MYL

also known as MYL Senior Member

19. souper-soker

souper-soker Guest

we need more pharcyde please.

20. karmatikal

karmatikal Senior Member

I already uploaded 3 pharcyde albums so fuck off and upload something yourself