Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

why would the be hemaphrodites(sp) seeds come from the female plants as do buds. males just flower and then die.

i bought a half o of almost identicle bud to what you have, and i found 4 seeds in the entire batch inside some nice nugs.

2. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

the buds were hermaphrodite,meaning they got pollinated by males and grew seeds,it just means i got my seeds from buds rather than a male plant so i know what kinda bud to expect when its grown,it also increases the chance of the seeds growing to be a she rather than a male

3. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

some chronic buds my cousin gave me for free,this is just one of em,about 1.5 gram this one,nice and dense,hella tropical smell and taste,the kottonmouth is enjoyable,hits smoothe and is one of the strongest ive had i would say
    [Broken External Image]:http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7743/rimg1155dg1.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1567/rimg1156sb3.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9223/rimg1157zf8.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8783/rimg1158ey4.jpg
    props to my maguiver makeshift super macro function
    magnifying glass+macro shot= :blink:

4. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

thats some beautiful bud jape

5. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i had a feeling that was you on way too many...lol

6. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

you talking to me or jape?

7. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

males dont flower, they jsut get pollen sacks and when the sacks burst the female gets seeds, or if it gets partially seeded or has alot of stress on it for some reason it can turn hermie...

8. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

EVERYONE WHOS ON WAYTOOMANY POST UP YOUR NAMES ON THERE...

ODonTheseTrees

I used to be Doors0fPerception

9. La Coka Nostra

jape

10. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

Mines NugGobbler.

but i dont post shit, i just read through alot of the topics and watch videos

11. La Coka Nostra

im not registered...i just ghost the forums.

12. Degausserr x

Degausserr x Senior Member

yeah same here, and watch the videos and shit.

read the stories, theyre hilarious.

13. SOBER

SOBER Senior Member

I smoked pot for the first time a few days ago and had a pretty bad expierience, so i figured id post it here and see if you guys could give me any guidance or anything

on tuesday a friend of mine gave me a joint, then the next day i went and smoked about a quarter of it. I didnt really get high, i just got really hungry and ate a bunch of food. 2 days later, friday i smoked the rest of the joint (about 3/4 left and i didnt feel anything for awhile, so i fgured if i wasnt gonna get high i might as well goto the soccer game. I was standing on the subway platfrom, and i started to feel weird. I couldnt really feel my forearms or shins, my feet and hands were kinda floating seperate from my body. It wasnt really enjoyable at all, it was just weird. On the train i was really worried people would smell weed on me. but nothing happend, eventually i got to the school and drank a ton of water because i had horrible cotton mouth. After about 20 minutes i realized i cuoldnt think straight, i felt horrible, i had trouble seeing, i had trouble hearing, i was having trouble talking to people, and i could barely walk. getting in and out of the bleachers was amazingly difficult. I cant really remember anything that happend at all, except at some point i went to giant, the took the train home. I got home about 5 hours after i had smoked, and felt terrible, i could see and talk and everything, but i was just tired and sick. I went to bed and woke up the next morning feeling realy bad. My brain was all fogged up, and i had to goto the bank later aand depotsit a check, it took me forever to fill out the sheet.

Its been about 24 hours since i smoked, and i feel pretty much back to normal. smoking was a horrible expierience, and im wondering if there was somthing in the weed i was given. any thoughts on this?

14. TRANE-SFC4LYFE

TRANE-SFC4LYFE New Member

i dono 'bout u guyz but weed iz rly bad 4 u

15. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I'm so going to monitor every fucking post you make....

16. TRANE-SFC4LYFE

wut? y?

17. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

just ban him for having TRANE-SFC4LYFE as his name cuz nothing but trouble is coming from this

18. TRANE-SFC4LYFE

hey u toy shutup u don no who i am

19. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

you're obviously a spammer, who's going to go from thread to thread playing the oldest joke on a graffitti forum. A self depricating form of humor where you pretend you're a toy who believes he's the reincarnation of a video game character, or worse, claim to be the person the game was secretly based on, and get everyone to yell at you and then jump out of the cake and say "Suprise motherfuckers! I'm Cope2!..when in actuality, you are a 17 year old 300 pound chain smoking tranny.

Am I right?

I'm right.

20. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

lol CEZR u got him on that one