Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stickers

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Waseone, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. kosmo1ne

kosmo1ne Senior Member

damn...i wanna trade stickers...but i have no time to make any right now...oh welll maybe later

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

WHAT?!?!
    theres always room for making stickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

ya theres always room!!! i made one sticker in the last past month or so.. that one up there ^ ;)

4. Coo

Coo Elite Member

ahh jus the break i was waiting for to ask.. what do u use to make ur stickers stick longer what should i spray them with?

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i use paint....... but most people use clearcoat.. ive used a roll laminate on some shit to keep it there longer... also cement glue work quite nice and last but not least put clear packageing tape over it and use and exact to cut around it

6. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

7. dcite

dcite Elite Member

do they say anything?

8. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

what a waste of stickers why just put a tag on them?

9. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

Yeah, they say RAMK (my tag) but first I wrote it with red, then with black.

No, thats not a waste of stickers, these arent even stickers, these are pieces of picture paper (they are bad to draw).

10. dcite

dcite Elite Member

yeah i was being sarcastic.
    sorry to be following you around and dissing you jandro, but honestly i just dont like you.

11. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

Why you dont like me?, because I just have 2 months tagging?, because Im dominican?, because Im ghetto?, because my tag or handstyles?, or why?

12. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

hahaha because im ghetto ...that waz so funny hahahaha.....its mainly the fact of how toy u are and how all u do is tag...for me anyway

13. dcite

dcite Elite Member

no im not talking about 'skill' or something, i dont care, just how your attitude seems to me. like remarks like 'because im ghetto', and this thing graffiti ghettoZ. whatever, you shouldnt care man

14. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

Nah, I was just joking about "because Im ghetto". And I know sometimes I get really mad but its because the people make me mad, for example, kayone, hes always making a joke about me.

And about graffighettoz, its just my crew, its not "ghetto" because I smoke and take drugs (I dont) its because how we wear and the stuff we like.

15. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

u obviously have no clue what ghetto meens...wearing designer hip hop clothing and listening to rap does not make u ghetto at all...

16. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

Yeah, I kno, but in my country theres a word "jow" that means someone that uses clothes for ghettos, aka ghetto.

17. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

the fuck are you about man,

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

he aint about shit man hes just another one of those kids who jumped on the bandwaggon cas its "k3wl"

i mean he didnt ever tagg on a sticker he said him self he wrote on a peice of papewr and tryed to pass it off as a sticker my advice to you jandro is learn about the culture learn about why we do it learn everything and maybe peopel would stop dissing you man get a fuckin clue about why we write or get the fuck out of the scene

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

hahahah ZING!!! i jus got a new sig..!!! thanks :lol: :rolleyes:

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i dont see it in your sig you filthy liar!