Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. reasy

reasy Senior Member

and how do you figure atmostphere is a sell out dude......

2. curve

curve Senior Member

^first you must come to realize that atmosphere is 2 cats

3. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Slugs gets on my nerves, hes always pissed off or depressed. I can't get a good vibe off him.

I've been listening to a lot of Aceyalone and Micka 9 lately, 2/3's of Haiku De'Tat. Radioinactive, Fermented Reptile, and Josh Martinez are always finding their way into my CD player.

4. Avos

Avos Elite Member

Man i cant believe you think 50 is an amzing artist. Not tryin to start shit but i cannot stand him or most of the other mainstream shit. Its just the way i am. I give 50 no respect, his rhymes are pathetic. Another emcee i cant stand is eminem. All of his shit is horrible now. His flows are weak and are no where near as good as they were on his very first album.

5. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

the new chops cd is tight
    also i've been bumping alot of that chali 2na mix tape lots

6. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

ahaha for real emo rap gets on my nerves too like when you wanna party but the rapper is talking about slitting his rists :lol:
    josh martinez is the shit dunnie, i hope you peep the chichones album him and sleep put out and fo real im down with peg city rappers, pinkys laundry mat was dope and the break bread 2004 comp is off the fuckin chain man!! :lol:

7. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

xylene hug....voted best screename/avatar and best taste in underground hiphop.

we have a local hiphop tuesday here with a live band sax guitar drums keys bass and usually about 5-8 emcees holdin it down...dj optional kinda steez.....old dominion rockin spots...
    Thorn City Improv...
    I gave sleep a ride out tonight and wooo got kicked down the new 12" from him and Josh (chich) they been workin on...
    ish is off the hook.................

I saw a Haiku De'Tat show a few weekends back....woooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Scarab has a show at Ash Street here on Jan 29 you should check it out here Salvo...some locals doing it to it...sleep has a set etc...
    as far as atmosphere...I have been bumping rse from the get... i still bump spawn and slug but only the back in the day can i handle...I saw slug on MTV once walking through a friends crib, and it was like, fuck yeah-- dope homies gettin paid...then that night someone says yo atmosphere show tonight i'm like word..they like
    yeahhhhhhhh uhhhhh 30 bones...ticketmaster....damnit...I'm like naw fuck all that...
    I like underground and imma say it...................
    I support broke rappers laying it on thick with the passion it takes to keep my head noddin.
    No major labels...i like fresh burned cd's and handmade artwork reproduced and carried in a backpack or in the van until they set up somewhere in a dope small venue...I enjoy handshakes hellos goodshow...how are yous...
    i like seeing dope emcees and doper dj's doing there ish for a budget a head can afford...
    ..............................................................................................................every night.
    I mean yeah...get paid...you gotta take care and be on top but there is a difference between keeping it gangsta and selling out and endorsing ish you don't feel to your core...
    pop songs about who shot who or in da club naw naw. pffffffffft...

50 is not a emcee he's a hardknock rapper commercialized television hype.
    And your right, I never have listened to a whole 50 album...never ever had the need to.
    That GREY album with JayZ and the Beatles is the ONLY thing i will give props on to JayZ...
    well that and his beats have always been fresh.

..............Slug has gotten what he wanted...any girly any night...camels at the lighter, his little man Jacob has nice clothes for school and he's got a heinekin in hand.
    I say do ya thang as long as you don't forget where you came up doin it...make that music for the ladies...don't stop..get it...get it...
    ....get it over thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............... haha

i am so stoned i feel like i just wrote a essay.........i did huh. ramble ramble
    chessmate crown me queen.....*bling*

8. Avos

Avos Elite Member

hahahaha bee that was nice.

9. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Bee just captured the essence of the underground scene....Slugs is annoying but Eyedea ain't half bad.

10. Coo

Coo Elite Member

f a b o l o u s. best underground rapper :)

11. Coffee

Coffee Senior Member

do yu know what underground is?

12. glue

glue Elite Member

fabolous :lol:

13. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

yo yo yo i listen to that hot 50 cent underground shit son worddd

14. Avos

Avos Elite Member

hahaha :lol:

15. screen name

screen name Member

<!--QuoteBegin-SALVO
    @Dec 8 2004, 05:35 PM
    Bee just captured the essence of the underground scene....[/quote]

beeone234 you are hands down the dopest chick i have ever not met. yet?

slug is a whiner I can't feel his lyrics at all he makes me thnk about every bad relationship i have ever been in and dweel which i dont dwell

FUCK 50CENT!!! one of them bullets could have done something dunnie!
    that whole genre of music makes me puke in da club

16. Wakestarr

Wakestarr Senior Member

Man i cant believe you think 50 is an amzing artist. Not tryin to start shit but i cannot stand him or most of the other mainstream shit. Its just the way i am. I give 50 no respect, his rhymes are pathetic. Another emcee i cant stand is eminem. All of his shit is horrible now. His flows are weak and are no where near as good as they were on his very first album. [/b][/quote]
    we can agree to disagree on 50 but for eminem shit that kid is goin down hillll, encore was a bad cd, toy soliders and that one with 50 and nate dogg was a hot track but yeah other than that, shits not working no mo

17. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

em use to b the only mainstream rapper i liked...well besides wutang but they havnt came out with shiz for ages...but anyway eminem fukin sucks now his new cd is horrible and im glad i didnt buy it

18. Avos

Avos Elite Member

I jus read the thread about the MTV "Hip hop" thread and think EON should email that letter to MTV. Went like this

"MTV HIP HOP IS PISSING ME OFF. That, is called RAP... not Hip Hop.

Turntabalism, is Hip Hop
    Break Dancing, is Hip Hop
    Emcees, are Hip Hop
    Graffiti, is Hip Hop

If you rap about cash stacks, your benz, and how many hunnies you got... then YOU ARE RAP ASSHOLE.

If your goal is to bomb walls, collect breakbeats, write powerful rhymes, and hit the dancefloor with windmills... then THAT IS HIP HOP.

If I hear MTV use the word Hip Hop for "Lil Jon"... I swear, I'm going to totally flip out and uppercut the world.

Rap, is the industry
    Hip Hop, is the culture

GET IT?

Thank you, I'm done with my rant

Signed,
    EONone
    SENfifitytwo
    Your Mom "

I think its funny how these rappers think they are thugs and can do whatever they want. My homie was tellin me about this article he read about Young Buck i think, cant remember for sure. But anyways he was all sayin on the radio and tv that he can go anywhere and not have to worry about anything cause everybody knows him. So he came to Chicago thinkin hes the shit and hes so ghetto and thinks he can go into our ghettos. The stupid mother fucker gets held up at gunpoint and gets robbed and they stole his gay ass G-Unit chain. I dunno jus felt like postin that cause i found it pretty amusing.

19. glue

glue Elite Member

beeone234 you are hands down the dopest chick i have ever not met. yet?

slug is a whiner I can't feel his lyrics at all he makes me thnk about every bad relationship i have ever been in and dweel which i dont dwell

FUCK 50CENT!!! one of them bullets could have done something dunnie!
    that whole genre of music makes me puke in da club [/b][/quote]
    wurd
    slug is a mofo.

20. tronz.

tronz. Elite Member

atmosphere crushes.