Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freight Whores And Rail Fans

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by FOEone, Jul 20, 2004.

Share This Page

1. glue

glue Elite Member

bluring the #'s like a pro!
    nice B)

2. cyens

cyens Senior Member

pSYKAOz, you probably didnt discovert anything....you better not wreck any yard because ill find out...I know all the spots in the area

3. *Baozone*

*Baozone* Senior Member

^^that was a threat...

and nice pics

4. Ident

Ident Senior Member

Why do you all bother about freights... They suck really. You need to do hundreds of pieces to get spotted like 10 times in 1 year. And I said PIECES. Getting spotted 10 times in a year is not even once a month...

And most of ya'll paint each cars like they're all one and the same. Yet some are vintage cars from companies that don't exist anymore, or cars you rarely see in your part of the continent. You got the brand new cars with fresh paints, special paint jobs and such...
    It's an entire world to itself with codes and messages.

To get noticed you need to put your life into this. Painting hundred of pieces a year is one every 3 days. One year isn't enough you need to do this for years! You don't wanna get caught either and there's good chances you will if you don't know much about workers, work shifts and bulls...

Your tags and hollows won't make much change in your "graff career". Leave it alone and let it shine on it's own.

See ya'll in a month or so. I'm out for a while. I'll try updating my website before I move...

5. afterten

afterten Elite Member

6. dob_one

dob_one Elite Member

that kwest is dope, thats a nice pink

that tars up there is nice toooo

7. yuki

yuki Elite Member

I shot some flix with my last disposable cam. the other day of a lay-up near the edge of the small town where I reside. I'm goin' all digital from now on. Fuck havin' film developed, it's a pain in the ass.

[Broken External Image]:http://www.afreeimagehost.com/upload/2054/rr2.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.afreeimagehost.com/upload/2054/rr1.jpg

sorry about the angle on these. I couldn't get good footing at a distance due to a big ass marshy puddle in the field next to the trax.
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.afreeimagehost.com/upload/2054/rr3.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.afreeimagehost.com/upload/2054/rr4.jpg

8. and the above is the reason i dont waste my paint on frieghts... i only want my name around boston

9. cyens

cyens Senior Member

Some other kids in my area should be doing this....

10. Mista Jostah

Mista Jostah Senior Member

QUOTE (Ident @ Dec 12 2004, 10:56 PM)
    Why do you all bother about freights... They suck really. You need to do hundreds of pieces to get spotted like 10 times in 1 year. And I said PIECES. Getting spotted 10 times in a year is not even once a month...

And most of ya'll paint each cars like they're all one and the same. Yet some are vintage cars from companies that don't exist anymore, or cars you rarely see in your part of the continent. You got the brand new cars with fresh paints, special paint jobs and such...
    It's an entire world to itself with codes and messages.

To get noticed you need to put your life into this. Painting hundred of pieces a year is one every 3 days. One year isn't enough you need to do this for years! You don't wanna get caught either and there's good chances you will if you don't know much about workers, work shifts and bulls...

Your tags and hollows won't make much change in your "graff career". Leave it alone and let it shine on it's own.

See ya'll in a month or so. I'm out for a while. I'll try updating my website before I move...

Werd for that. Respect freights and paint them the right way, thats all I have to say.

11. killkillkill

killkillkill Senior Member

ya, i guess my one piece a year just isnt gonna cut it.
    350 again for the coming 2005.

12. Flow

Flow Elite Member

13. MBTA

MBTA Senior Member

[/b][/quote]
    not everybody who paints a freight wants to get noticed far and wide man. some people paint for themselves, remember that? graffiti is supposed to be fun. you need to chill dude

14. glue

glue Elite Member

not everybody who paints a freight wants to get noticed far and wide man. some people paint for themselves, remember that? graffiti is supposed to be fun. you need to chill dude [/b][/quote]
    yea 100% im doing it for myself, i could paint one freight a year and not care, im just happy paintingt if i run into a freight at a layup ill give it a tag ar hollo im happy to let it get gone over.

15. mindo

mindo Elite Member

16. afterten

afterten Elite Member

17. dob_one

dob_one Elite Member

for all you whiny bitches
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v506_riegn2_DSC01406.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v506_riegn2_DSC01404.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v506_riegn2_DSC01403.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v506_riegn2_DSC01402.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v506_riegn2_DSC01401.jpg