Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do Your Parents Know You Write?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by EvokeOne, May 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

siah u bastard u stole my pic

2. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

get a new one bitch :angry:

3. NightStalker

NightStalker Senior Member

my parents don't know but tell know when the school calls them to say that i did some stuff in the skool :( :(

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

thats why u dont bomb your school....

5. NightStalker

NightStalker Senior Member

yeah i know , but i didn't really bomb , just a few tags , shouldn't have drawnen in my adgenda too :( but i couldn't resist :( , well , i'll work my way out of this shit.

6. kronikbomber

kronikbomber Senior Member

i think my mom knows but i really dont think she gives a shit and she doesnt now wut i write so its all good

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

nightstalker if u do write in school cas i know it hard not to NEVER bring your black book to school ALways use a ghost naem when drawing or bombing and NEVER tell anyone your real name... a few things i wish people would of told me before i found out the hard way

8. DNA

DNA Elite Member

9. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

same thing right here. And my dads even better cuz we were joking around and hes said something like "ya ya you go out painting sometimes and then u go out smoking marijuana" like it was nothing and he didn't care... It scared the shit outta me and i got quiet for a second but then i realized he didn't really care and i was like YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

[Broken External Image]:http://www.mzee.com/data/img/news/event/liljon1.jpg

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

lol WHOOOOOOOOOAT

but yea my mom lets me blaze but thats only cas i been to rehab n shit but like my mom told me today cas im goin on a travling trip n half my paint stash was gone shes liek dont go fuckin paint up ***** cas its a nice city and i jsut laughed and said oh... sure why not and she just shook her head so i feel u on that one

11. grafxnine

grafxnine Senior Member

my parents know and dont care and have some canvas my friends did and some i did . they gave me paint my room was even painted a number of times fuck theres cans and paint all over my house fraze you can hit my old white car if its still here

12. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

yea they do.... Why do inot believe the ppl who say "ya me and my dad go bombin'"..... sorry but i dont think my parents would go do illegal things with me to "bond" or some shit like that

13. infer one

infer one Elite Member

my parents know i write, they see shit all over buildings and signs that says the same shit all over my room, they know i have a stash of paint and markers, you can clearly see it on the floor when you walk in my room, they see the rolls of postal stickers, and they dont give a shit. They say dont do graff while i walk out of the house at night with a bag on my back and they hear the paint in it. I even have a board aside my house that i practice on, and while the jamacians are partying next door like always, they see me doing it. They both are artistic and still paint sometimes, canvas and tube paint, so they are glade that im doing something creative, and i have a funny feeling that my dad used too, he even said when he was younger his friends did it, he just says he didnt obviousley cuz you dont tell your kids that shit. right now they can care less wtf i do, their more worried about my dieing grandma in the next room...

14. infer one

infer one Elite Member

exactly
    sorry about the double post

15. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

may parents said u bomb and your outta the family!

16. MAST

MAST Elite Member

my parents are fine with me doing stuff on my walls with my markers or on boards and our old kitchen island on the back porch with paint, but they dont want me doing illegal stuff, buti'll do it anyways when i go downtown...and when i get a car :)

hahaha but i remember this one time when i just got back from dumb's place and he was at mine now, i asked my dad "hey, can i go paint that bridge out there at the end of the neighborhood" kinda in a joking voice, but he just went "NO" and i asked why not and he said "i dont want you getting caught and in trouble with the law we'd have to spend so much money and blah blah blah", so i said "but i just wont get caught then" but he said "NO"

then one time he was pickin me up from someplace and i was talkin about some stuff on overpasses downtown, and he said "yeah theres this huge overpass near my work and where the new skatepark is, and there's a bunch of graffiti there, but it's not that good...i should take you there and let you jump out of the car really quick and do a big MAST on it"(when i wrote MAST)
    hahaha

17. dosen1

dosen1 New Member

my parents found out when i tagg up the school down the street from the house. my dad gave me mad props, come to find out he was a graffer too.

18. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

well ya i cum home w/ paint all over my sweatshirt and and on my hands but they dont care

19. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

I dunno if they know or not, I leave my shit around so they might, but they usually don't care about what I do untill it gets me in deep shit, so what ever.hahah..

20. nemi

nemi Senior Member

my mom's an idiot
    She found my paint (with my caps, and sketches), and she's like "why do you have all of this spraypaint" and im like. "Umm..i like to paint things?" and she's like "ooh okay then".
    I leave the house at midnight, and she SEES me leave with the same backpack all the paint is in. But she dosen't say anything.

denial, what?