Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drugs And Graffiti Dont Mix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stainone, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. curve

curve Senior Member

That's quite a read, so to sum it up for the retards, I qouted the important part of your novel. [/b][/quote]
    how funny of you. i can't hold back the laughter that wants to consume all of me. <_<

2. sealer

sealer Member

3. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

4. MAST

MAST Elite Member

every time i see a pic of it i get that relaxing taste in my mouth...especially when its crystals galore like that bud

i wanna just try sketching when i smoke, cuz last time i was too fucking scared to because we got caught by my friends dad and he took him in the other room to talk to him and i was just scared of what my parents would do to me if they found out

but yeah, i think it's worth doing one more time

5. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

^^^

you know it homie!!

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

depends on who u are hardcore stright edge people dont do any drugs eat meat no sex ect they used to rock "x's" on there hand alot

most normal stright kids edge dont to drugs

7. MAST

MAST Elite Member

well, not all hardcore straight edgers dont eat meat, i got a friend who is and he eats a lot of meat

8. dageotb

dageotb Senior Member

word drug's destroyer some of the old school graff writer's in new york city mostly you see the old stylewars and subway art book 2/3rd graff writer's was on drug's when they did the train's they saw some crazy way of color schemes and lettering that why the train car's they did came out so fresh i have a friend who is a famous graff writer he is 46 year old and he keep going to rehab the guy is really nasty this guy can really burn like that new school but his drinking and druging is very bad......

9. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

10. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

11. Dayzer

Dayzer Member

Man i would get caught sooo fast if i bombed while i was high, i mean i'm already kind of a retard, so weed just amplifues that. Thats the last thing i need when i'm dealing with my freedom, safety, criminal record, and my reputation
    ^^^^hey sika 202, is that a salvia divinorum leaf?^^^^

12. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

stop bumping straight edge threads. i mean come on, you dont gotta go professing edge all the time. i bet you x up every day.

13. YEN

YEN Senior Member

If you're the same days as here, don't listen to anyone on this forum that talks shit homie:

dayser

14. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

when i blaze up before i got i get way more chill and cautious, it may take about a 2 to get to the spot cuz im fucking doing ninja shit and stealth style shit cuz im paranoid and im fucking around.. i cartwheel across a street tagged this pole and cartwheeled back it was awesome, also my senses like hearing are more keen so i can hear shit better, so im cool of smoking when i go out, i cant smoke to much though cuz ill get sidetracked and do other shit.:)

15. segway

segway Elite Member

thats not a salvia leaf, and im nowhere near as good sketching and painting high

16. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

alcholic?

17. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i heard acid doesnt show up on drug tests?

18. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

i no this was posted i long timeago but it bugs me ,i smoke that to myself everynite..an weed isnt a drug.chems are drugs (IE) coke,E,mush anything u trip off of is a drug,,,look at them euro writers popin E an hittn bakjumps in havey garded yards..drugs is good with graff.

19. enter1

enter1 Senior Member

guess what, this one time i didnt get high and then i went bombing and didnt get caught :D

i hate drugs :angry:

20. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

i find there is like 4 different highs i can have... one i'm really cautious and always looking over my shoulder.. super paranoid, but still getting up... no way i'd get caught when i'm in this state, but i might sacrafice getting up in spots i should. another way is mixing adrenaline and weed (if your pumped and smoked) in which you go crazy, but are kinda ignorant so i could see myself getting caught like this. then there are sativa strains of weed, which is nice because i'm hyper enough to bomb alot but still paranoid so getting caught isn't likely. then there is the really stoney high from strong indica plants or hash... too paranoid and lazy to even think about doing graff, so usualy i don't.

i prefer sober most of the time.