Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. trueschoolartist

trueschoolartist Member

it was 4:00 in the morning hitting up so metro buses and a night shift guard comes up knocks my freind down and i was usin a fat cap and i sprayed that shit in his eyes ...then he started to cry ,i laughed and went home

2. 0lick

0lick Banned

...helicopters are faster then you think

thats my story

3. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

one of my mates and myself were down at the yards, at HIGH noon, taking our sweet-ass time. we usually run into people down there(Fishermen, dope fiendz, bums, etc.) But these boys were straight trippin. Four of these catz creep out of the smog, and start like, spittin licks at us. we did know what to think at first, but when one of em took a piss on my work, well, that really burnt my cookies. They flashed steel and were outa there.

4. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

shuda beat em with the can n made em like you piece dry fuck whatever they had

5. fonone

fonone Senior Member

haha it wouldve been cool if u knocked him out and then put him up against the train while he was unconsious and used him as a stencil. so u can see like his outline n shit...then write this is what happenes to any fuckers who fuck with me.

6. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

yeah...right. As cool as that sounds, it really wouldn't have been the smart thing to do, seein' as we were outmanned Two to One.

7. 0lick

0lick Banned

two to one? i thought u were with ur friends?

8. MARVY

MARVY Senior Member

wouldnt be 4 to 2?

9. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

when he said two to one, he meant two of them to each one of his peeps.

god, you people are stupid sometimes.

10. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

no we just dont think that much.
    but real taggers get on some straight ninja shit and are never seen lmfao

11. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

omg just run it'll fuckin save you time wasted in the cell and writing a long ass story here.

12. smoar

smoar New Member

about a week ago
    so im throwin up a fatty roller on this big wall in a park they just painted
    and some +size cop is like whatr ya doin so i just peaced to the street and to this alley and there was this fence that was kinda broken so i peeled back the hole and went through and the cop came up and since the fence snapped back into position he thought i climbed over and just assumed he couldnt do it and ran away im guessing to try and go around the block to where i was

funniest shit of my entire life

13. m3ssagexinxbl00d3

m3ssagexinxbl00d3 Member

About a month back me and my homie "crownone" were coming back from a night of bombing . About 2 -3 blocks from his apartment building and we are both hitting tags on two diffrent signs. a cop pulls around this checkers in this parking lot . i tell him . we start walking faster then we run down this one street and threw these yards and we see a cop at the top of the street we are about to cross so we dart a cross. then threw 2 other yards after that we run behind his building and we get in the main lobby and we see a cop pulling around. we get to his apartment look down at the lot and there are 2 cop cars sitting there. Like 2 more seconds we would have been fucked

14. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

you must of done more than tag something to have the helis chasing you!

15. gnarlatron3030

gnarlatron3030 Elite Member

I was about 5 stories up in this parking garage, hitting up this glass skybridge that was super visible from the street below, when a security guard comes out of the end of the bridge opposite the parking garage. He yells "Hey get the fuck back here!" and I was like "PEACE"
    I had to run down 5 stories of that spirally parking garage bullshit for cars. It was so funny, the guy kept yelling "You're under arrest! Stop!" I just laughed and told him that he was just a security guard. Sometimes I'd fuck with him and slow down just so he'd get close, then I'd speed up again and leave him behind. I ran about 3 blocks til I got to Westlake center area, and ran right past a fucking cop! I ditched them both a few blocks later in a hotel lobby down this alley.

sick shit

16. SnowOner

SnowOner Member

Well Its not really a getaway story but a close call... tryna keep this thread alive

1. ALWAYS watch out in Ozone Park in Queens, NY. That place is ghetto so its filled with cops.... So my boys and I were walking behind this huge 18 wheeler. It was white. It was calling out to me. I look back and all the cars are at a red light so I pull out my black mini can and just catch a quick tag. My boy "fuse" wrote a bit too. My friend tells me "yo man cop cop cop"...I put the can away and pulled out my cell phone and pretended like I was talking on it. The cop car switches into the right lane [which is closest to us]..slows down to a crawl..and grills the shit outta us....I'm pretending to laugh on my cell phone and just glance at the cop. The cop pulls away assuming that I couldn't have been tagging cause I'm on a cell phone. Close call.

17. TASK SvS

TASK SvS Member

Fucking happened to me the other night. Same ass thing. So I got me and my team some brass knucks.

18. im number 1

im number 1 Member

can we hav a link?;)

19. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

one time i was hittin up this plane at the airport but then it took off so i fininshed my peice in the air and when it landed i was in china

20. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

(reposted for it feels as if a getaway)
    Halloween usually sucks. This year was straight retailation

while at a random party noticed this ***** stays nearby from back in the day who hasn't been disiplined yet.

get refilled. mad black kids in there, probally got the same idea.
    freeze paintballs.
    lock and load.

Rode out with a sniper mr2 and some other paintball gun

cop pullin someone over two blocks over, fuck it aint come for nothin

marked the fuck outta two whips... clak clak clak paint attack..

its justified, hes a writer as well

he prob wonderin what the fuck, jus some halloween hoodlums, maybe he scared to go outside to smoke a cig, fuckin pussy.

but anyways i actually feel good, wholesome on the inside like a doughy cookie
    :p

p-ce out stay safe dont get caught slippin or you gonna get lit the fuck up.