Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Phenom

Phenom Senior Member

2. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

^Bye

im no hacker fuck u pawn ur a bitch i do the simplest 3d u faggs

shit i was too late

3. Hacer92

Hacer92 Member

4. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

i wud say its better, bye

5. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

Guys i was justwondering about spraying on cardboard? could i do that or would i just like put a base coat of white or something. Like bucket paint it first then let it dry and i can spray over it?

6. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

now i just did these two so i cud test my new copics but its bleedin like a 12 yr olds period qoute i cant remember........

ha theres simple 3d for ya any one who disses me is going to die die DIE. i tell u if u cant work out wat it says ur stupid=]

shit hit reply too soon :D

[Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/acidtwo/2sketchcopic.jpg

^there we are im so cool i do 3-d-ish graffities :lol:

7. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

6gesus fuckin christ thats huge can some one rsize it?

8. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

I really like the second one i might wanna try that out some time. It looks good. the tip about the 3-d with the lines and connecting them works awesome. Thanks.

9. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

^what?who the fuck are u talkin to?

10. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

You acid. I am saying the like the second one on that page.

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

first off acid learn to CROP so all that white bull shit aint there i hate seeing huge flick and your 3d's all off did u even read the whole 3d thread in tips and tools?

12. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

shut up gesus ever herd of bein lazy?

wat the fuck 3d aint off ur off this planet ever herd off multiple vanishing points?

13. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

it looks like you fixed up the A and the 2 in the tag you did in photoshop. thats cheating

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

ok fuck you then acid me or kay arnt EVER helping again u just fucked yourself and me and him pretty much ARE the help team so u wanted advise u post u got feedback and u told me to shut u now u lost your fuckin help good luck on your own dick

and as for being lazy yea i heard of it but being lazy is no reason to blam yourself! when your lookin for help u should always NOT be lazy

15. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

fuck up havoc i dont even have photoshop i did not touch it up i dont no y it come out how it did.

and its impossible tocrop with photoimpression shit its fucked

16. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

fuck u gesus i dont need yr help...notice how i never post in here cos i help myself i just thort it would be fun to post up wat i had been doin in the last five mins i didnt ask for any one to critiqe my photo editing skills.

dont help then i havent lost anything and i certainly wont gain anything from this fucked thread........so fuck ur self and i dont care wat u think of my work cos wat matters is that i like it!

i hope this dont turn into hardcore beef this should be a beef free site

17. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

considering that i was just beefing forget that i said that last comment

im sorry i ever talked to u wont happen again.....wait a minute u talked to me....!ill just steer clear of the e-beef veterans they might eat me.....wait....who cares i dont

hahahhahahaahaha u sholud be mature enuff not to beef back considering that u always talk about how age matters

"me and him pretty much ARE the help team" =pathetic no offence kaloe
    i from now on officially dont care :)

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

man fuck you kid last night u jsut PM'd me lookin for fuckin help and tips on bombing your a 14 year old toy if u havn't fucking notice kidd this threads FOR HELP so if u dont want opinions on your shit you should fucking post in this thread post in the blackbook thread

as for hardcore beef naw this aint going to be hardcore im just going to fuckin comment ONLY after everything u direct towards me but beef free site.... psh its the internet everything nothing but drama on every fourm kids youll learn that youll also learn that in REAL LIFE you will get people who will diss you in graff and if u say somthing to them or cross them out youll get the shit kicked out of you most likely by more then one person

EVERY WHERE THERES GRAFF THERE GOING TO BE DRAMA
    ive seen kids get stright fucked up wrists broken and everything for disrespecting someones work and making comments about other shits such as attuides ego's skills names styles or just simply because they hung out with the wrong crew....

if you think graffs all friends kids who are nice YOU DEAD FUCKING WRONG majority of kids who do graff are kids who dont fuck around at all i know more thugs and hardcore kids who do graff then kids who wil be liek "paraden me sir but you went over my name that was very nice sir but good day to you"

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

as for me saying age matters THATS BULL SHIT!!!!! you know sabers own fuckin 23? and he better then alot of 35 year olds i know 28 year olds who been writing 8 years and fuckin SUCK i know 14 year old kids that will burn most people!! age doesnt matter nor have i ever said that unless where talking about bombing

and if u disrepect be and beef with me i WILL beef back and i did start U started fuck face YOUR the one who told me to shut up for helping your sense 4 of my friends are FUCKIN STUPID SICK in 3d peices so i know alot about it

20. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

perfect example of maturity.

i hope this gets dropped cos i hate beefing with u.ur one of the more sane, least toyish on this god forsaken place.haha litturecha
    dont get me wrong i know shit happens to smartarse lil kids im black i know how it goes and it aint pretty.....

u take every word i say seriously dont u that im 14 and new to the game and wat not so gullable