Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. xtitansx0

xtitansx0 Banned

ive been caught i used to write zip, now i just write jiz on papers and stuff but bomb/tag/piece bone

2. kross

kross New Member

what happened 2 u?
    how did u get caught

3. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

- if u sketch during school, crumple and throw the paper in the garbage
    - when ur bombing or hitting shit, just like crossin the street, check both ways, do it, bounce, and check while u walkin away and if theres no one ur good.
    - if you dont want your parents to know, use a notebook and just leave it under some books.
    - also don't listen to music when u bomb thats that dumbest thing, beware of ur surroundings..
    - also the biggest thing, don't tell anyone u write. unless ur gunna go writing with someone, don't tell em.

oh yea and if u think someone saw u, just make sure they are not runnin at you or on their phone and ur good. also if the cops see u book it but if they catch you dont say anythin except your name, where u live, and birthdate

Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  4. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

The Citizens Guide To Suriving a Police Encounter look that up on youtube so when you do get caught/if you do you can stop yourself from getting in more troble or just getting out of it all together.P.S watch the whole thing if you can

5. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

Best way to reduce chances of getting caught:

use common sense.

and the flex your rigght thing is a must too

6. Jet

Jet Elite Member

just don't do anything at school.

nobody cares if you get up in a middle school bathroom.

7. fret07

fret07 Member

same ere at first she didnt mind but the worry is what has made her want to try stop me from graffin and its also partly the reason i changed my tag lol. she tried to have a go at me then she sed "I C UR TAG EVERYWHERE" i just started laughin in her face lol

nekel1 akia NeOne

8. Huh

Huh Member

magnets to cans is good wen travelling buh not when you get to a spot and forget about it run up and while running you try and shake and nothing.

wiping cans and markers?

don't leave a trail to your house you use a scatter effect hit random walls and places.

also if you run with a few guys don't always hit the same walls together you still have to have your own indifiduality you don't want to look like a bitch this will also spot you out to people if there are 4 tags on a wall and 4 guys walking around together.

9. RUP'E

RUP'E Senior Member

well i havnt told my mum i do graff but im pretty sure she knows i mean my room is covered in tags and there is markers and paint lying around everywhere
    .I did tell my mum that i do wheatpaste and stickers an she was fine with that

10. LCG

LCG Member

my mom doesnt care if i spraypaint on my practice board and draw
    but she goes psycho even over stickers in a park.

11. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

My mom doesn't care. Hell right now me and some local writers she knows I hang with are starting to spraypaint her room as per her request. Art has always been in my family so I guess that is why she doesn't care. Hell my dad takes me down to the freight layups if I ever need a ride.

12. MARVY

MARVY Senior Member

whenever i have paint in a backpack i wrap it in a sweatshirt so it doesnt mahe as much noise

13. Olick

Olick Elite Member

trust me...moms are prety.. "dumb"

it took my parents a year to figure out. and the funny thing is that i never even tried to hide it. id have cans out in the open. markers. stickers. everythin like that.

and when they caught me leaving the house. i turned in all my invetory. it was around 20cans. bunch of markers. lots of stickers. streaks. caps. everything. i was quite suprised and so were they ahahaha.

14. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

#1 rule, plan your escape route BEFORE anything!
    i learned the hard way...
    i bombed an alley that has no exit...
    cops rolled in
    no way to escape...
    =[

15. seaslug

seaslug Member

probably posted but wearing a small backpack under a big weather jacket or windbreaker or something usually works for me. last week a westsider rushed me while throwing up a bomb and his bitch ass blade just poked the cans inside the backpack and i booked it. good for more than one thing, especially in so cal gang neighborhoods....

16. xtitansx0

xtitansx0 Banned

well if u wear bags dont always use the same one heres a short story

in my local projects theres the elevator but a door on each floow (so gangster) and i hit each door but i knew there were cameras but i didnt care i wore a spiderman mask and had a hoodie. they seen i had a yellow bag the next day this big black guys investigating all the kids looking for this bag.... i put it in my locker and wear a different bag... a kid ot arrested for it.... i almost pissed myself since this kid is a queer always ratting on ppl.now i am going to use a diff bag till it passes over

17. seaslug

seaslug Member

hahaha yeah that would flip my fucking lid.... well if you dont let any people or cameras see the bag and dont get paint on it i think you should be in the clear, plus i dont go to a narc'd out school anymore thank satan....

and burgers having an escape route is the most important thing for any job. even with fucking bitch marker tags or scribes you should lock your surroundings down to cruise off cool and smooth. "Why not even do productions with backgrounds and characters dead on the street or on rooftops, it’s all too easy with the right planning. It’s all about the planning that makes a spot what it is."-Augor (from 50mm)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  18. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

to anyone who has gotten caught... did they raid your house? if they did, did they look through everything?

19. seaslug

seaslug Member

not for me but i think it depends on what city your in, if your a minor, and how up you are. my friend got his entire house searched and consequently got multiple felony counts for graffiti, along with drugs parafinalia and weapons...at age 14

20. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

holy shii. was he up? do you think they would look through about 20 shoe boxes?