Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

wow u people think theres Purple Haze still out there...wow. Just because weed might have some purple in it does not make it purple haze. That shit has been gone for decades (if it ever in fact existed)...learn your facts instead of believing urban legends [/b][/quote]
    You stupid bitch. Not even street corners all my weight is purchased from my cousin.

2. i_eat_clam

i_eat_clam Elite Member

how can you fuck up when all the measurments and instructions are right there? ^^^^

3. Coffee

Coffee Senior Member

Some nice glass on here

4. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

The point is your most likely not smoking purple haze JEKL.

5. MisterSpeak

MisterSpeak Senior Member

Don't you think that if your smoking that much weed on a constant everyday it's gonn abite you in the ass one day?
    I know my old years wont be great but at least I won't be brain dead.

6. i_eat_clam

i_eat_clam Elite Member

exactly..

7. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

wooooooo those are some nice tubes...If i can get to a computer with my digi in hand I will post some of my glass I blew...I'm not by far a badass, but I do my thang...I have my pendants down pat and marbles are my thang mostly...i can blow straight bowls and oneys and haha pull off some crafty decoration but yeah as far as a bong...I've only worked on one and it was a pre-blown naked tube and I just hit it up with marbles and this n thats...I'm happy with what i do, and I only do it for myself and presents really....I think gesus saw some of my glass at Bonaroo..I dunno....It's fun and I know how to do it..so i fuck with it.

Ok now back to purple haze.
    I KNOW purple haze was acid in the 60's duhhh...
    I can write you a essay right here and now on the history from Terrance McKenna and Ken Kesey to lader day Micheal Kinsley....but i won't.
    I KNOW there is Haze strands.
    I KNOW because I have seen them passed down through generations of hippies.
    Have you ever worked on a pot farm where noone but the trimmers are under 25?
    I do not order seeds or buy from a company that just labels there shit.
    I am not dumb and honestly my poppa would kick my butt if I ordered from one
    of those fake or weak mail order pot bitches...
    Haze is a strand of sativa that is closest to blueberry but completely purple and crystalized...
    I know that it exists because I have seen it grown, smoke it, and seen it cloned.
    People up in the mountains don't let good strands like that die...Sure, the original breed has been offset but all in all it's the purps bred with haze. Purple Haze.
    They have bred quite a few different hazes and in my opinion it is the dankest.
    We could argue, but I know better so continue on all on your own.

I like cooking with pot alot, spagetti puts you down...mmmm i like baking cakes and cookies alot too...I make chocolates that'll kick your mofo ass....

Anyway...puff puff on puffaz...and i eat clam thanks for sharing the recipes...people need those so they don't fuck up a buncha perfectly good trim...

8. i_eat_clam

i_eat_clam Elite Member

9. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

No arguement...no beef....as you said the original breed has been offset somewhat...so if you say its still floating around in your area...or still bein growin by breedin purps with haze...then I believe you. I'm not one to be hard headed and stubborn. I'm a laid back easygoin guy... B) I think its from all this weed. :D

10. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

11. TIONZ_ER!

TIONZ_ER! Elite Member

12. fuckgraffFLIX

fuckgraffFLIX Senior Member

herbal remedy's hahahaha

yall should start and never stop eating organic food and fuck all this Metro,lobLwas,iga shit...i dont get why people even take a shower in montréal..

then they go eat some kraft dinner man..yall are gonna get cancer...

i eat 100 percent ORGANIC WEED AND FOOD AND WATER

and yes all my little money goes there and iam so happy to be able to say iam never going to die !! Big up to myself :)

13. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

Purple Haze

Every one has known or done weed them selves.

Lately me and my buds have gotten into doing more shrooms, tripin' cactis

Now we have gotten into harder shit. Not like coke or any thing we now drop
    Acid like every weekend and stay fucked up for the whole week end.

Try acid just once then everything else will seem like baby shit

ACID

14. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

This weed I have currently gives me this insane body high...I've never had a body high like this on any other weed. I'm not even sure what kind it is.

15. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

16. ares

ares Elite Member

I hear you. Alfredo is probaly my favourite dish with greens in it. Mmm, so good. I make these devils chocolate cup cakes that are awsome too.

17. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

its fun to scramble eggs in the butter, gives them a nice taste and a nice high

18. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

Si was in mexico and bought a bunch of pipes n bongs and shit cuzz weed is sorta legal there an the customs dude woodnt let me bring them into the us

Fuck heads

ACID

19. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

don't clip your fingernails when your high like i just did, shit's a fucking mission, i can't find anything when i'm high. Last night I went out around 10:30 in the evening, smoked my first cigarette in two weeks and walked down to the freeway. I hopped the freeway sound wall and just posted up on the side facing the freeway and smoked my first weed in two weeks. It was strange watching all the cars go by and I got to thinking about how shit is arranged.

Theres a lot of shit hidden from the masses that only few know, everyday shit that we don't even realize. Like how supermarkets design their isles so that the most commenly bought products are furtherst away from eachother so people walking between the gaps can make more spontanious buys.

People try to squeeze as much money out of you as possible and whats stupid is how citizens can't realize that they're being ripped off every time they go to work, and buy things.

20. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

O yea they had this sweet bong pipe hoo ka ordeal at this one shop..

It was a dragon that sat rougly 3 feet hi had wings about the same with. Its tounge was the bowl and u inhailed threw the tip of its tail.

I had real sharks teeth in it and the bowl fit like 3 grams or thats how much the guy selling it said it held

ACID