Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tot Characters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by cess!, Feb 12, 2006.

Share This Page

1. T O K E

T O K E Elite Member

2. Evasion Of Invasion

Evasion Of Invasion Senior Member

3. Reason To-Shine

Reason To-Shine Senior Member

are those supposed to be papercuts or something? because thats what I see... well maybe not papercuts but... cuts... ::Cough::

4. Evasion Of Invasion

Evasion Of Invasion Senior Member

yup self inflicted all the way rofl

5. Rhyseitup

Rhyseitup Senior Member

6. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

i like dem characters alot keep dat shit up man, specially tha 1 wit the hat. only thing "wrong" is the necks....seem to long

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  7. jawsy

jawsy Senior Member

toke that site is wack.. i mean its good if your doing that style but its very restrictive

8. Xyk

Xyk Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/KoreTwo/scan0009.jpg

Charac on the leftt.

Rhyse - Thats a unique style. I like it much :D Would like to see a full body thoh.
    Miok - Unique take on a monkey(?). I like the way it is, maybe refine his features a little, and change the ears up a little.
    Evasion - Kinda emo lol. Nice wings, but the rest of the charac seems pretty plain.

9. ForGiven

ForGiven Senior Member

dunno if im in position to crit but i like the little horned devil lokkin thingy dude. simple but i like it

10. THEfreerideKID

THEfreerideKID Senior Member

yo toke if you are still on this thread please dont criticize me until you get better bro. There are many different styles out there. Some people are going for quick bombs like me . I can do an outline of my character in under 3 seconds or a simple fill in not much longer. Maybe you are going for artistic sketches. I can do that too that just isnt what im doing with this particular character. Keep at it though and maybe learn a little more about graffiti in general before u start criticizing others. Not trying to be a dick just letting you in on my opinion. For those of you who haven't seen my pics here you go.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9904/n1374900782302277694273jy2.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/354/n1374900782302277705192mt2.jpg

11. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

under 3 seconds... thats preatyy impressive. u can up wack shit really fast. props
    toke dose suck tho

12. T O K E

T O K E Elite Member

i was trying to help you out, your shit is kinda weak, im not trying to be mean i want you to get better.

sketch your a faggot, ive never seen any of your pieces and all you do is sit on this forum and troll all day, wonder bread ass moutherfucker

View attachment 337233

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  13. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

Toke - not reall feelin it, bro. it looks like you're trying to make a simple character too complex. you kind of have to go one way or the other, man

ai29.tinypic.com_iqlflg.jpg

14. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

cuss im a posser.
    but for real my scanners been fucked for a while but scince ur bitchin the last carek i scaned, old n wack
    [Broken External Image]:http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5766/gangstaboogiemt2.jpg

15. ForGiven

ForGiven Senior Member

toke , that how to draw cartoon thing seems more...structured whereas graff characters dont have to be so...structured. I myself like them more simple like freerides lil character.
    wish i could put up some of mine.

16. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

ur a stupid piece of shit..........yea that link toke gave ya'll will help u guys, coz obviously a complex tutorial ain't gonna help u out

17. T O K E

T O K E Elite Member

no crits...:confused:

:)

18. luster

luster Senior Member

i dont have any new flicks so i thought id post this one from summer but id still like some constructive crits..
    ai256.photobucket.com_albums_hh161_hooooosander_C111707_0917_00.jpg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  19. fOrSaQeN

fOrSaQeN Senior Member

20. T O K E

T O K E Elite Member

The Face And Hair Is Kinda Cool But The Body Is Awful, Sry For The Caps, look for that link i posted a few oages back it'll really help you draw a good body, you might wanna try a more neutral pose when you first start out
    http://www.squidoo.com/How-To-Draw-Cartoon-Characters

anyone wanna crit my shit? constrcutive

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008