Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tot Characters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by cess!, Feb 12, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Snew

Snew Senior Member

grabr boss, yer makin tons of improvment from just yesterday... they both look really good.. it would be awesome to see a scene with mabye thos two fish and some plants and shit... fuckin right!

ai45.photobucket.com_albums_f90_goonies3845_Photo1.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/goonies3845/Photo6.jpg

i posted these a few threads back no one really gave me any good crits.. anyone got anything to say?!

2. Techkanuck

Techkanuck Senior Member

thanks, i decided to go for more depth to my character after doing the quick fish for a while

The rabbit is a nice idea, might develop into something crazy, and the robot is cool with the vital sign mouth line, I just have issues with the arms

3. Snew

Snew Senior Member

yea i had no idea where i was goona go with the arms.. it was a drawing i was just screwing with in one of my classes last wed. ive got a few more ideas im goona take one more level then ill post pics.. probly tom.

4. BohemianBastard

BohemianBastard Senior Member

YES!! Think about it one day, maybe you'll understand.
    Bye bye

5. Techkanuck

Techkanuck Senior Member

6. Snew

Snew Senior Member

BAHA! CLEFF CHIN FISH.. try drawing the one on the right wihtout the teeth.. just to see what it looks like..

7. a maze

a maze Banned

8. Dying to live

Dying to live Senior Member

id loose the drips on the top or make them more real ya know?
    besides thats its great man digging the eyes

9. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i preferd the directin of the skinny one befor this one amaze,

10. *OsBaGoSh@

*OsBaGoSh@ Member

Alright my bad,

For my picture I was just making a mural sketch. Thats why everything was so close. I was just trying to fill paper

Amaze the skull is cool, maybe mess with adding that tribal design you have on the side to some other parts. But that would look cool on a wall

Tech- for your fish. YOu have the right idea. if your looking for other angles maybe google some fish or soemthign just to see how they look and their movements and stuff. I think if you tried to draw them less cartoony you would slowly develope that cartoony style that your looking for. It sounds stupid but it works for me. But keep practicing and if you keep drawing different types and stuff eventually you will be the mater of fish.

Snew- THe sock puppet is cool. You can do alot with that. THe robot looks to much like a popular tv show character for me. Try altering it and making it more snew than futurama. You have the talent just try different heads and stuff.

[Broken External Image]:http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6605/thursday003kn2.th.jpg

11. Techkanuck

Techkanuck Senior Member

ai19.photobucket.com_albums_b159_civichatch2005_gfish.jpg

Cut out and color fixed fish sticker.

OsBaGoSh- I like the new one, less going on, but much more going for it.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  12. Snew

Snew Senior Member

i like that fish dude.. it just shows you making those small small changes you can come up with a hundred different styles of those fish for slaps out on the street now you got a good charac get it out there...

13. ForGiven

ForGiven Senior Member

i like the fish....but it reminds me of my nutsack though...lol lol lol

14. KEAZE

KEAZE Senior Member

bump the skull and the fishies dope dope dope

15. Techkanuck

Techkanuck Senior Member

148401[/ATTACH]"] Picture113.jpg
    148403[/ATTACH]"] Picture114.jpg

A sketch I might try, and a new fish, I don't know why but I reall liked the colors on it

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  16. Aces One

Aces One Senior Member

17. Techkanuck

Techkanuck Senior Member

BUMP end of page

Attached Files:

18. Bill Cheese of Wheeze

Bill Cheese of Wheeze Senior Member

heh. been a while since i been here. i had some trouble with the police. nothing to do with graffiti...more to do with possesion...lol whatever. at any rate, its mostly over and im back.

heres something i doodled up a few minutes ago. All i have is a shitty camera...had to sell the scanner.

im trying to move to a somewhat different style...ill post things i been working on once i get a new scanner

feedback welcome.

Aces - i like the fat guy. something about him is awekward but i cant quite figure out what...overall looks nice though. photoshop really makes shit look clean.

A Maze - talkin about the pic one page back, if you took away the right side of the head, itd be a lot nicer. its deff got potential.

[Broken External Image]:http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3189/dscn0010iu2.jpg

19. Dying to live

Dying to live Senior Member

Techkanuck
    good to see your putting alot more effort into your characters looking good

20. T O K E

T O K E Elite Member

ai27.tinypic.com_acs688.jpg
    ai27.tinypic.com_180iea.jpg
    ai27.tinypic.com_2cdftko.jpg

ive been busy as shit lately which sucks... i have off for next 2-3 weeks so ill be able to draw more

bill- i love making characters into balloons

Last edited: Feb 9, 2008