Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Sou - Mvd

Sou - Mvd Senior Member

I wish I could go see gogol bordello =[

but girl talk and justice are coming to town soon =]

2. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

disco biscuits next month!

3. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

aweeeeeee snap... prefuse 73 is like my fav artist ever.... I wish I can go

4. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Im stoked on seeing Prefuse and Gogol Bordello. I really want to see Modeski, Martin and Wood but their show falls on my birthday. So I guess if I dont have any plans Im takin the party there.

Disco Biscuits and Daft Punk should be really sick too. Also wanna see Thievery Corporation live to see how its matches up to their recorded stuff.

5. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

girl talk, that dude rocked the fucking house when i seen him in baltimore at virgin festival

and jet black i seen thevoirycorp at ultra fest 06, they jam my ass jamming till no tomarrow i think there alot better live with most of there stuff liek any groupe they have there weak points but there few and far between they been rocking for so long that they got there groove set, and they deffantly know how to use it to move the crowd, that was a goooooooood night

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

you know over the past 8 years i havnt really been a big moby fan i mean sure hes come out with a few decent tracks ehre and there worked with a few artists i couldnt see him working with and producings some amazing outcomes fro it but still i never been a big fan of his work, but recently i heard a track off his album "18" called "One of These Mornings" and i have to say that track is pff the fucking grid... its soooo fucking beautiful, patti labelles signing one it KILLS the track,i siggest anyone whos into triphop or good beats with dope chick singers attached to check it out

8. Socrates

Socrates Senior Member

The 4th song off 18 is pretty dope, methinks its called "the great escape". So is that song "sunday was a black day" or whatever.

9. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

disco biscuits would be one of those gigs id be really interested to see live, i saw thievery corporation when they were on their cosmic gate tour and it was so-so at best. ill say one thing they're the preachiest group ive ever seen, they spent more time bitching about the government then they did dishing beats. same with blue scholars. if i want to see an activist preach ill go to a rally, you get paid to play not start the revolution.

10. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

dont quote him, I'm the one who first brought it up and I'm actually gonna see them :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:D

11. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

there was 2 videos for it but i like this one better, it sounds different than the one on the album and its like a minute longer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CepTwfqzNGI

12. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

No one cares. Shut up about it.

I guess Infected Mushroom just joined the bill for Vegoose. STOKED. Whos seen them live? Oh, and for my trip-hop with dope girls singers on the track fix, I usually turn to Bonobo or Thievery. Nice to see Moby puttin out some good triphop tracks.

13. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

infected mushroom is so much better live than on their albums.. if you like em on cd then definately definately check out the show..

speaking of trip hop with girl vocals.. jet you checked out that slowdeck album i upped? its definately up that alley.

14. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

revenge of the robots=fucking ill.

Thanks for the uuupload.

15. cheesegril

cheesegril Elite Member

16. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

17. dotone

dotone Elite Member

that slowdeck album is dope.
    got anything else like that u wouldnt mind uping?

18. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

i was just kidding asshole, thus the :D at the end of my post.

it's called sarcasm, maybe they don't teach that in special ed classes.

19. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Yeah, I was being sarcastic too.

You should still shut up about it.

20. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Nah, I didnt see that. Im all about that sound though. Ya mind bumpin it?