Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

got robbed a few nights ago. after a party i went to taco bell with my friends, it was like 230 am. so on the way back some kids rolled past us in this ghetto ass car and asked us if we had any bud, and we told em no. so they drove away and a few minutes later they come around this corner and walk up to us. there was a big mexican and 2 scrawny little white kids. so the mexicans liek yo what you got in your pockets empty them out. i told him to fuck off and he pulled out a box cutter and the two white ids started runnin our pockets. they didn't take my shitty phone, btu they took 5$ from my pocket and 20$ and like 3 grams of bud from my friends wallet. then they got my cousins ipod and left.

but htese kids suck at robbing people cause they missed my new 600$ camera and tha kid with the bud's ipod and 40$ that was in my wallet.

i'm goin out in my boys car with a few bats to find them tonight

2. g3zt

g3zt Senior Member

Lol oh aight, Damn but you did pull a lil superman shit tho.

haha.

3. Set17

Set17 Senior Member

whats a flipper?

4. Kimo

Kimo Member

5. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

that fucking blows man.

6. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

If someone ever tried to do that to me I would spend the rest of my life trying to find them and then I would not kill them I would pop both of there eyes out and let them live with no eyes.

7. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

the weiredest thing happened today. I was outside talking to some basehead cus cops were hot everywere and I found out that some gang has been shooting up areas around my neighborhood, the wierd part wasnt that they were shooting it up but the way I found out. I found out cus the crack head was talking about protection to me and I thought he was gonna just start rambling on about condoms or some shit(cus thats what crackheads do ramble about random stupid shit) but then he showed me that he was wearing a teflon vest.. what Im wondering is HOW DID A CRACKHEAD MANAGE TO FIND/BUY A TEFLON VEST, those things are like 700$ n up at sporting goods stores.

8. Brazy 770

Brazy 770 Member

i got jumped but only by girls bc i called one of them a bitch. but it felt good.....so many ass and titties.:D:D

9. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

dude, this forums for gay graffiti writers. ass and tities mean nothing here.

you may have just given us all cooties.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  10. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

hahahhahahaha nice g, thats going in the sig

11. Cham

Cham Elite Member

stupidest shit ive heard in a while...... and I was at court all day....so I heard alot of stupid shit

12. the end

the end Senior Member

walkin home with my friend one night after trippin' around 4 30 am,and were in his neighborhood and 2 drunk guys (early 20's) roll up, start harassing us. the guy was moving on me so i had to turn and run, while at the same time, my friend was taking off his pants for the other guy....
    ran through some back yards until i banged on the back door of a house telling them to call the cops. the people didnt even speak english, and when the cops came first thing they did was cuff me up and start issuing on the spot drug tests, followed with me being brought to jail "under the influence of methamphetamines" the entire time being harassed the fuck out of, like you couldnt believe.

when we got to jail they booked me, and tell me theyrge going to take my blood for drug testing. i tell him "you dont have the right to take my blood". fuckin cop gets all in my face yelling how i can either let him or hes gonna force it out of me....i let them. was in there for a few hours until they drove me to the hospital for urine test, the nurses and such were able to tell i was obviously not on tweak, so from there the cops attitude changed. unfortunately i wasnt able to get a hold of my parents so they took me to juvie, around noon.
    i was in the holding cell another 2 hours before my mom showed up, they talked to her first, telling her all the lies of course. so when i finaly saw her i came straight out...
    long story short i left juvie on house arrest, but then a few days later we get a message saying "the dea no longer wants to pursue this case"

even later on it turns out my mom had connections with cheif of police at that station (she's a teacher, and had his kid) that guy was able to clear my records and get on those fucking pigs' asses for me.

FUCK THE POLICE

13. the end

the end Senior Member

oh yea, after the entire ordeal, after getting out of juvie found out when i ran the guys got in the car to go after me (leaving my friend alone, but in his underwear and shoeless).... but they drove off the wrong direction lmao

14. g3zt

g3zt Senior Member

I feel yah there I fuckin hate pigs with a passion..

Once I was chillin out around steak n shake wit some bois when a Miami Dade Cop car pulls up.. We were like wtf? Whats a miami cop doing up here so my bro like started waving and the car stopped and lowered down the window.. Two bitches were inside the car without uniforms.. And my bro was like ohh shitt.. Yall rob this car? And she was like yeah we robbed the car dumbass.. Then she was like is this how you talk to cops around here?!? I'll fuck all of you up right now she said. "I was like wow this son of a bitch".. and then my boi came out and he was like uhh ma bad... and then she was like you guys are lucky we dont step out of the car and fuck u guys up wit charges and all my bois were High so they were like yah yah my bad sorry bout that one of my boys shaked her hand or something.

If i ever see those cops again I'll fuck them up so badly...

15. *ASKS19*

*ASKS19* Member

u bee the jumper not the jumpee

16. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

were they hot atleast? uniforms<3

17. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

shut the fuck up no u wouldnt

18. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

haha just what I was thinking ^^

19. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

sorry dog but your homies a bitch. your supposed to fuckin book it not stand there and get naked for um.

20. Seek38

Seek38 Senior Member

yeah he would...hes mad gang yo