Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

I dig it fuke xcept for the K and the u is good but could be better
    Try not having the bottom so stretched out and bring the top left out more

2. Inlyn08

Inlyn08 Senior Member

3. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Fuke, you missed over 3 spots of 3-d on the E of the second peice. So dont listen to Zook. The lines are inconsistently set and the shading is off, so that throws off the 3-d even more. Its not too eratic, but those are just the small things that if they look right can bring everything together better. Also your outlines are fine. Id say good on the second one. Well spaced and clean.

4. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

safer, please stick with a style christ

5. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

clout where are u counting 3 spots? i only see one small spot and its at the bottom of the vertical bar, and the direction the 3d goes its debatable if it should even be there... biggest problem with the 3d is on the bottom of the K :-/ .... the middle bar on the E of the FIRST piece is the one thats missing

6. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

my bad, i meant he was missin 3d on the E of the first one. and the rest of my crits were for his second one.

7. Inlyn08

Inlyn08 Senior Member

Wouldn't it be better for him to try to develop more then one, being a "Toy" and all? Most writers are subject to numerous name changes, and various styles in their progression. Maybe one style will become more dominant and suitable. I agree, because I think you are trying to condone consistency. But, multiple styles as a "Toy" isn't a bad thing. Unless you are just artistically retarded..
    Which.. yeah.

8. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

9. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Potential. Keep working at it.

10. Meph*

Meph* Guest

11. Meph*

Meph* Guest

tell me what you think..

12. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

Looks good I guess but the background pisses me, no hate, but its too distracting
    And the roller/straight letter with the cracks looks nice and your throwie is good too just don't make the p so box-y

13. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

sorry meph , first pic i cant find anything i actually like about it. second one the boxed meph with the 3d i like the 3d but the letters are inconsistent thicker in some areas and thinner in others.
    i am not a throwie kinda guy but yours arent bad aside from the p from hell

14. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Anybody notice the similarities between Tofe and Meph's shitty letter structure sketches?

This also lead me to believe Meph=Tofe.
    View attachment 563497

edit: Also top right.

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  15. Amends_Ego

Amends_Ego Senior Member

nice catch empty, i was thinkin those looked alot like tofes shit when i saw it.

16. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i saw the tofe too hah... maybe tofe just told his friend about this site and now hes posting his shit too... they both have the same wildly distracting backgrounds though

17. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

seriously.. why would it matter. its 2 diff pieces so what does it hurt to play along and give crits like its a lone piece. sadly it does have the same errors as the others tho

18. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

They all suck.. Terrible letter structure, the 3D changes far too drastically, even the straight letters are inconsistent. The only good letter from the toss is the P, and that's mediocre at best.

19. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

no..no... really crust, tell us how ya really feel.. except there is a catch..try to do it without sounding like an asshole next time

seriously is it that hard for some of you to treat others like actual humans? shit if half of you were treated like shit when ya were first starting tagging you would have run back to suck on your moms worn out titties.

how hard is it to show a bit of tact instead of being an ass?

granted it takes a few more brain cells to type out "the piece itself i didnt like much but certain letters like blah blah were ok"

is it that hard to be civil or is it beyond your vocabulary

20. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

^^^^^

ayouknowwhatwe.files.wordpress.com_2009_03_crying_baby.jpg

get over it, its the fucking internet

and crust i agree with you 200%!!!!!!

Last edited: May 22, 2010