Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Skateboarding Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASEN, Apr 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

nono, i know a tre is a 360 flip, i meant i didnt know what that trick in the video was called, but it looked sick.

yeah dude, landing tre's is sucha dope feeling.

2. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

i suck at skating ive mastered riding officialy but i cant ollie over a curb ive been skating for 2 years off and on but didnt skate much threw all that time was really scared of falling for a year i have this little rail thing that i forgot about ive had it for like 6 months and i havent even atempted to grind it or pretend to evn grind it

i youstu be alright at doing tiny ollies but most of the time now when i land my feet dont go on proper and my board always turns to the side a bit any yall get this ever. th only ting i can do about it is skate more i wish i had someone to skate with my friend has a long board and we ride around lots and sometimes on hills i ask him if he would want a real board and to get good at skating but he dont want to he just likes long boarding every where just like his brother and cousins that make vids

3. intaout

intaout Senior Member

ughh. dude keep skating hard and really stop caring about falling when your only doing flatground...
    but seriously come back to these forums in a few years...

4. Raccoon

Raccoon Member

Just learned how to 50-50 down a ledge today (downsloped ledges, aka hubbas or whatever you want to call it). I was always so scared to try, but after landing it I was so suprised why it took so long haha.

My girlfriend's brother just came into the place that I work (it's like a skate shop) and bought a deck, so I've been skating with him showing him stuff. I'm so happy with the nice weather. All my time is usually spent out there at the parks or practicing flatground haha.

I love skateboarding. :rolleyes:

5. STEMseed

STEMseed New Member

My good friend rippin it. (one of the soldiers)
    In the ATL.(USA) @ our home park. ...:::: We own our area, in both skate and graff

ai25.tinypic.com_15eikah.jpg

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  6. Raccoon

Raccoon Member

Soooo sick... Huge pop haha.

7. lololzheffer

lololzheffer Senior Member

8. SWIV3Lone

SWIV3Lone Senior Member

i used to own every1 in my whole town including adults at sk8ing but idk if i still could its been a couple months since ive skated and if i dont practice i get bad pretty fast.

9. intaout

intaout Senior Member

any recommendation on real cheap skating kicks? skate-shops here usually too overpriced for me.
    what you guys rock?

10. SWIV3Lone

SWIV3Lone Senior Member

I WENT TO ZUMIZES 1nce and they had shoes in like idk if it was a used section er sumthing but they had shoes fer like $5 and they wer pretty good 2....

but otherwise i would recommend koston 7's i think they were called they might be kinda expensive but they last like 999 times as long as most shoes do and is worth the extra money

also nikes are pretty good mine ripped the ouside layer VERY fast but ther is another layer that is like rip proof from wut ive seen so far...

11. Case-One

Case-One Senior Member

find an outlet store in your area, it sucks but usually theres a zumiez that sell 80 dolla shoes for like 30, i fucking hate zumiez to death, but when your broke there ain't much else to do, or bumb shoes off your friends like i do.

12. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

idk if you guys gotta Bobs Stores near you, but check there, i mean, i wont rock etnies, but they always got em there for like 30, 40 bucks, or they've got vans too.

im a fan of dvs's and adios, es shoes are alriiight,, but they tore up fast...

13. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

my circa shoes are new... and give me blister on my pinky toe :(
    wasted 70 bucks

14. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

i only rock emericas and es

15. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

i wanna buy a flat rail....anyone know any cheap sites?
    because im not really down for droppin like 3, 400 dollars on a like 4 foot rail.

16. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

just make one
    they are mad easy and cheaper
    plus flat rails dont help if you ever want to do handrails..

17. mosezone

mosezone Senior Member

yea, flatbars actually help you a shitload. basically any trick you're going to want to do down a handrail, you're going to have to know how to do on a flatbar first. i know you can get them from CCS, but if you know somebody that can weld, just buy the materials and have them weld you one. just google like "homemade flat bar" or something.

and i haven't been able to skate for a little bit because i sprained my ankle. i sprained it like 2 1/2 months ago, but it's still hella fucked up. i managed to learn nollie nose mannies and nose manny pivot switch mannies today though.

18. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

ahh manny tricks, alllllways look sweet.
    and you feel so dope doing them haha

yeah my friend has like an old car bumber, but its SO perfect, how it curves down at the ends too, its dope, but we dont have anything to weld it to...plus i just want a flat bar, just to fuck around with.

19. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

get some power tools and shit... then go around town for a flat rail then cut a length you need then take it home haha

20. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

im not scrared nomore as you can see i said ive been skating for 2 years and was scared for one year i know i goota skate more my rail is just like a flate rail theres 2 rails welded together on pieces of metal. accept im fuckin so scared to grind it but im defanintly not ready for it if my olllies are floppy