Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

i am drawin a blank to that reference.

i would like to know how my stuff is shitty and weak etc. i personally like it and i dont think it would be out of line to say that several decent people on this site like it as well. so if i could get a coherent response, that would be great.

2. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

no man, its dope, make more and we trade? i still have some sdk slaps, and my own green smudge monster, ill post a flick of it soon, its a stencilled thing

3. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

well, your characters are cool IMO. that hand, not so much...

4. Boogs

Boogs Senior Member

5. OctoVenom

OctoVenom Senior Member

Ok, kid you think that sticker is great it a damn a head that high "wow". i bet the sticker is still in your room shitting there. Right? Loose the tag and loose that stupid character it not helping you at all anyone said otherwise go suck dick. I'm trying to help you, if you put that up some where that there's good decent writers they slash you. But go right ahead do your stupid stone toy stickers.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  6. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I don't like it either, Kre.

7. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

well thnks for the input but i like em a lot. so imma keep doing em.

oh and octo if those satanic ones are urs im pretty sure people would slash those too.

8. Aekersaw

Aekersaw Senior Member

oh fuck no. He didnt pull out that stupid 'satanic' card. Man its not about what you do fuck its the quality. I rather see one bloody gorey satanistic stick then 4000 shit ass toy ones.

I'mma give you advice Kre. No hatin man, so dont be so defencive of what is most probably your first batch of sticks, like they be the best thing you ever did. Trust me, if you work it, theyre far from that.

So no matter in which scene your at, it dont matter, all you want and need is advancement. At first i understand its hard to find a decent char, easier to stick to something that is less original, easier, and that you already done.

Stickers gotta be catchy man. That char is not. Theres just something about it that's not appealing and seems kinda wrong. I dont know, maybe if you fixed him up, funked it up a lil, i dono, maybe thad work, maybe not.

The char is sketchy, the tag isnt so nice, the char is too small, the back ground is made in sharpie. Do yourself a favour, if you really want to do something of those stickers. Go in the big boy's thread and go back hundreds of pages, see whats posted there and get inspired.

9. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

dood. i wasnt bashing satanic shit. i know thats ur deal. and i appreciate a coherent response/crit. so thank you. and yeah i've seen that thread and i do get inspired.. but honestly i am going to keep using my character. i like it and thats wats important.

i never said that my sticker was the shit. in fact i said it WAS shit. but for that dood to come outta the woodwork saying my stuff is SHIT is just silly compared to the stuff he is cranking out.

peace.

10. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

11. Aekersaw

Aekersaw Senior Member

Nah nah i get it man, do your thing. Just as long as i dont come back here in a few months and see you playin the same shit you know. Sure he wasnt too nice man, but welcome to the scene, your charater is weak.

If your gonna keep that char, i suggest;

- Makin it bigger
    - dont waste time and supplies coloring in backgrounds, unless its a collab, or its painted or spray paint
    - making it look more alive, like adding pupils, workin up facial expressions, etc
    - maybe makin a thicker outline

Jokz : Goodwork man, the char is chill and the throw is doppe.

12. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

thx bro, i appreciate the crits

13. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

joks i like the poppin colors looks real good

aeker: thanks for the advice i'll definitely take it under consideration. i dont color bkgrnds normally was just trying something new.. and definitely didnt work out. but thnks

14. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

thx Kre. listen the character isnt bad, im just not rlly feelin the huge eyes.
    the bandana is a cool idea, although you wont be able to use expressions (happy, sad, angry, dead, etc.) so after a while it might get boring to look at.
    the bandana could be like one of the expressions.

freek made a good remark by cutting it out, i think thatll be a lot better.

15. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

i like the cutout idea as well thanks for reminding me bout that cheers

16. TrikAssHoe!

TrikAssHoe! Senior Member

i'm diggin the character but the throw stickers arent clear to me.

17. FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle

FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle Elite Member

holy fuck those are tight. i personally like the throw. its kind of sketchy but in a good way. keep that shit up kid!

18. TrikAssHoe!

TrikAssHoe! Senior Member

the throws arent really clear but Jokz's Rick James crocodile is pretty gravy.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  19. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

hahaha i like that one... im lookin for a name for him, maybe you can help lol.
    and the throw says joks with an "s" but yea thats close enough.
    i unno i digg the throw cuz its quick and easy to do, if you have any suggestions plz let me kno, but thx for the awesome crits guys, i appreciate it

20. FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle

FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle Elite Member

not to be a dic but i cant see a k in there at all looks like it jays jaws :p