Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

ha, a bong that size should just be classified as a bubbler

i've had a few of those little pocket bongs, they hit better than you think... awhile back i had one that was air tight, so you fill it up with water and you just put in the stem and pop off the top and you have a bong ready to go that hits suprisingly well. with no water it's even a decent steamroller.

2. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

BLTZ i was joking, and round here crack is alot cheaper than coke idunno where u get yours

3. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

hahahahaha nice try but dmt lasts for about 10-20 mimutes TOPS. i heard you can take some kind of MAOI inhibitor prescription and make the trip last for hours but its hard to get the exact chemistry down... that and i highly doubt you did that.

stop smokin buds sprayed with ant killer kids...

4. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

so.......
    i dont talk any differently on here than i do in real life.
    i wont read it and think i sound dumb, because i know i am telling the truth. i dont have to lie to you to make myself feel good, i responded to the thread just as you have done with experiences and told you what has happened to me, and you are going to tell me that i am lying....
    all i know is what i know, and what happens to me.
    and i never said i instilled the placebo effect into myself i said it could be that. i am not an indian god, thank you. and why would you smoke something in order to trip, kills the lungs and the body, why not eat something instead, take acid or perhaps some psilocybin.

PS. you can control your trips, otherwise those people who trip to the moon and see giant monsters attacking them would in no way ever be able to come back, why else would people have a comfort area or a protection blanket?

the problem is that you are up on your high horse and you may not understand my brain and how it works so you're going to tell me i am wrong and that everything i say is wrong until the cows come home just because it is foreign to you and you cant grasp it. you have been smoking weed for years and you have no "trips" or visuals....that doesnt mean i cant.

5. SenTheFirst

SenTheFirst Senior Member

made weed brownies for the first time saturday. the WRONG way. i go to the store to get some butter and i come back and the idiots just threw the weed into the brownie mix

still worked though, but the brownies tasted bad.

i had no idea they get you stoned as FUCK for like 12 hours. shit was insanne

6. oblong

oblong Elite Member

7. drunkenshits_one

8. pocket change

pocket change Senior Member

retro, your a nut man. i have not once heard of anyone tripping/ seeing things from smoking weed. either you escaped the nut house, or your not just smoking weed, there is another drug in the weed that you probably dont know is in there. good connect you got.

9. oblong

oblong Elite Member

i tried to tell him that its laced but nooooo

10. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

so my friend scraped my pipe for me the other day and it gave me a tiny ball of res, is it even worth smoking? is it any different from weed?

11. drunkenshits_one

yea it's worth it.. just tastes like shit

12. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

not really, maybe if your fiendin for some bud an thats all you got. but it wont do much

actually one of my old homies was trippin off bud, sayin his brain was meltin or some shit and that his tounge was shrinking. i just sat there and laughed. like what the fuck, your brains obviously NOT melting. its just a good buzz

13. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

whatever ill just throw it on top of the bowl next time i smoke.

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

Yeah it sure is bananas, considering your a fuckin liar and dont know what your talkin about due to the fact DMT lasts bout 30 mins.... you dont have to lie to get props, and its not a good idea to lie around people who KNOW about drugs and have actually DONE them

but sorr im coming off like a dick its just i hate when kids lie about doing drugs to sound cool.... REALLY annoys me

15. Jase

Jase Senior Member

HOLY SHIT! Gesus 22,000 posts. TOO MUCH TIME POSTING NOT ENOUGH BOMBING

still think that i'm hooked. Is it possible does anyone know? i have heard storys not sure if any of them are actually true

16. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

yes, you are permanently addicted
    you will never stop smoking weed
    ever

p.s. a tip, if you've only smoked so few times (i think you said that?) id advise you break off from mixing tobacco with your cones
    get off the spin while you still can!!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  17. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

the new getup..
    afarm3.static.flickr.com_2088_2380104587_f9382c0f78.jpg_cd820cf4a56799633787ef10af31e41e.jpg

18. oblong

oblong Elite Member

^ looks like my buddies store room
    he makes barrels of moonshine
    and bottles it

19. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

1. youre either very dumb, or you have bipolar, which is causing your hallucinations while interacting with the weeds stimuli, but the weed is not makign you trip, becasue that is impossible...
    2.i did not call you an idian god, so dont thank me, i told you that you are not one and you can not make trips happen in your mind, your just being an idiot and trying to fake liek you can make one happen, which might seem fun to you, but to everyone who knows what a real trip is, thats childish and boring

so...rethink your posts before you post again, becasue your standing right now is below the average, and youll just be shit on for everyhting you say if you keep it up...

I'm done with you, cant fix stupid...

20. pib

pib Member

My friend got some 2 C-E a couple days ago..anybody ever tried this? Looks fuckin intense. I'm not doing it, just curious.