Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Name12345

Name12345 Member

Yeah, what a toy eh... I mean what the hell is he doing in the TOY FORUM???

2. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

yo kimo i bet you arent that great yourself, ill bet id fuckin reck you in the aspect of graff, so be the "gangsta" that you are and we'll do a painted throw battle, and im sure at least one of your boys has a camera..

3. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

I know for a fact he's not good. Lookin at the posts he's put up, where it says to sketch for a year before painting, he posted up a load of shit about how that would be a wasted year and it could have been better used painting.

First) Anyone who truly appreciates graffiti knows that you can't paint from day one, you'll just suck. I know I sketched for hella long before I thought about painting. And i still suck.

Second) I have money. I'm not that poor, no lie. I can afford to go out and eat every now and then, and if a hot new movie comes out, I'll go. I'll even bring a ladyfriend and buy her a ticket. But I still write. I fuckin love it. And almost every single person on this board does. If you don't, this simply isn't the place for you.

Third) Whenever you wanna back that talk up, i'm down for a battle. So now we're gonna see if you can live up to running your mouth when someone calls you out.

4. Kimo13

Kimo13 Senior Member

yea, i'll battle ur ass, and if u luv ur sketchin so much, why don't we have a sketch battle, best piece u got...just tell me when!

5. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

uhhh you can sketch battle him, i'll have a PAINTED throw battle with you...

6. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

The point of a battle isn't to pull some old shit out. If you look in some of the battle threads, a mod or someone gives you each the same guidelines(word, what you're writing with, etc.).

When you're ready to start a real battle, find a mod or some shit, and we'll do this.

7. Kimo13

Kimo13 Senior Member

sure, anytime u want, u fins a mod and we'll do this shit!

8. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

Sakuras and a quick drying ink, you dont want that shit dripping for too long, nothing that sxmells too strong like a sharpie magnum and shit.

9. GETTIN'UPthrowin'down

GETTIN'UPthrowin'down Member

Yesturday i raked this big chunky "pental marker" and it smells sooo strong, i didnt notice and was writin on the backof the bus seat untill this guy turns round and is like : whats that smell so im sitttin at the back with like 5 people starin at me and i just blurt out: " MARKER! wat else" haha i just got up and walked off..:)

10. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

dog... i love you. you're my best friend.

11. mrkurto

mrkurto Senior Member

aha thats ballsy!
    i've had that happen, but luckily there were some homeless lookin bros..
    so people assumed they were huffing thinners.

12. Plutocase

Plutocase New Member

lmao thats funny, i just made an account on bombingscience but iv been hitting buses since 8th grade, i did it when i was bored.....

Attached Files:

13. Rave22

Rave22 Member

Just yesterday I went to the school buses at night.
    I did a couple throw ups and shit on them..

14. Plutocase

Plutocase New Member

i like bombing more....

Attached Files:

15. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

what are the best thing to etch with on a bus or train?i heard of sandpaper and whats this about drill bits?I never etched so idk

And what kind is the bets of this stuff.im guessing all ahrdware stores have stuff for eching

16. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

DUDE ALL YOU SHOULD BE DOING IS PENCIL AND PAPER.

Don't even try anything but pencil... not even pen because you should be erasing A LOT.

FUCKKKKKKKKK

17. JudgeWizely

JudgeWizely Senior Member

my drill bit stopped ecthing yesrterday so i was mid disapointed considering i caught like 5 buses. I tried sand paper as well but the shit was useless. I prob need a rougher 1

18. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

19. mrkurto

mrkurto Senior Member

rocks.

no joke.
    rocks.
    free, available and easy to ditch.

20. DaBluntHead

DaBluntHead Banned

i used to have those dremel bits , tips for toys - dont use them before you know what you are doing.
    they make hella noise but foreal most of the time they wont even notice it
    for the buses i recommend flowpens and paitn markers cause theres no smell , and they write okay